Youmacrushes?

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our fifth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Winter Breeze
First Anime: Pokemon

Re: Youmacrushes?

Postby Winter Breeze » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:59 am

Hmm...I can only remember a few people I crushed on :3 There was a really hot Time-Skip Sasuke in the game room. Oh man @_@

And I remember seeing a hot Renji too >:3

I can't remember who the person was cosplaying, but my mom told me some guy was trying to flirt with her in the game room o_o;
Youma 2016
Karkat Vantas [Homestuck]
Bonnie the Bunny [FNaF]
John Egbert [Homestuck]

Sairin

Postby Sairin » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Wow, I probably should have registered for this forum a lot earlier.

Not quite "crushes," but there were a lot of cosplayers who I just squee'd over. ZeldaTetraSheik was one-- she had an excellent costume and didn't get mad at me even though she was clearly busy when I asked for her picture. I adored the Link and Dark Link she was with at the Nintendo photoshoot, too, for their attention to detail. They even had chainmail undertunics!

The Pyramid Head with the Red and Blue Oni friends and the "He's Single -->" sign made my night for dancing with that leopard-skinned guy while my friend played guitar. And the catboy with an open shirt, dark furry paws, dark hair, and red ears deserves special mention. He purred when he hugged me, and tore open the candy my friends were giving out with "omnumnum" sounds. Adorable. <3

Oh, and the guy who let me swat at his Navi. Props to you, man. Keep making dreams come true.
Bringing Back: Euphemia of '09 (Code Geass)
New Cosplay: Granmammare, aka The Ocean (Ponyo)

I can't find the place I got this icon from; If it's yours, tell me so I can credit.

BrittBratLuvsVamps2

Postby BrittBratLuvsVamps2 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:14 pm

Oh yes youmacrushes! I had many! There was this one girl ery tall...well taller than me XD and she had black hair and this cute blue outfit on it was smexy =p and then this other chick she was about my height and was karu from Ouran pretty smexy also! Then I can't forget Travis Willingham oh gosh he is soooooooo flippen sexy just want to touch his batman costume XD then this one guy that I believe was from ouran was really sweet <3 I wanted to give him a hug but he didn't see me and I was sad so I walked away then I felt a tap on my shoulder and then turned around he was on one knee and said sorry then produce a flower from his jacket and gave me a hug! It was soooooooooo sweet!
Cosplays!
Military Hungary(Axis power hetalia)~ 50% complete
Gothic lolita~ 0% complete
Momo Momone (Utaloid)~ 0% complete

endless_witch_kimi
First Anime: SD Gundam: Defense Force

Postby endless_witch_kimi » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:39 am

hee...i feel like such a stalker for saying this...but there was this one guy who sat a row ahead of me in the "ethics of death note" pannel with an accent and nice hair and i just loved his outfit...i dunno what he was cosplaying, but the ryuk onstage just called him "kid with the glove". and it stuck. that's all my friends refer to him as. especially when we discuss dating and whatnot. XD now, again, i don't mean to sound like a creep, but if you're out there Kid with the Glove, and you'd feel to weird to talk, at least do me the courtesy of telling me who you were cosplaying. PEACE! XD

lolichelseax3

Postby lolichelseax3 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:37 pm

There was a REALLY good Sasuke Uchiha cosplayer at last Youmacon. I got a picture with him, and he was veeery attractive. >///w///<

Also, there was a Vash the Stampede cosplayer who was adorable... he picked me up in my loli dress over his head! o___o And grabbed my butt in the process... xD LMAO!!!!
Youmacon 2010 Cosplays:

Lolita Vampire (If I can get the fangs... if not then just a lolita! :3)

Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto

Kiarii
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Kiarii » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:36 am

There was this really cute Light cosplayer who was at the Death Note photoshoot. Cuuute :D
ANd then there was some other fellow (I don't know who he was cosplaying, nothing intricate) who was on Team Mecha for LAMP. He was a participant in the knot game. He was super duper CUUUUUTE ;3

Kip
First Anime: Samurai Pizza Cats

Postby Kip » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:33 am

Kiarii wrote:There was this really cute Light cosplayer who was at the Death Note photoshoot. Cuuute :D

LOL, I'll bet you mean the other guy. I'm not what you might call cute. XD
Cosplays
'15:
TBD

Kiarii
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Kiarii » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Kip wrote:
Kiarii wrote:There was this really cute Light cosplayer who was at the Death Note photoshoot. Cuuute :D

LOL, I'll bet you mean the other guy. I'm not what you might call cute. XD

Does this happen to be you?
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/N ... 029.jpg%26

Kip
First Anime: Samurai Pizza Cats

Postby Kip » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:04 am

Kiarii wrote:Does this happen to be you?

Nope. Didn't think so. LOL.
Cosplays
'15:
TBD

Kazuma Sakurai
First Anime: Cardcaptor Sakura

Postby Kazuma Sakurai » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:14 pm

Okay okay, I have two!

One was at the Tales of panel and the photoshoot, there was a Tear cosplayer from Tales of the Abyss, She was just the cutest thing! I took a picture of her and with her and I think I still have them buried somewhere in my room.....

And the one was so brief, but it was the most amazing cosplay I saw! I was walking through the dealers room with a friend of mine when I passed the best Yoruichi cosplayer, like EVER! She was rushing off in the other direction, so I stopped her briefly and gave her a hug.....and that was the last I saw of her....but she was so cute! I wouldn't of minded getting to be able to get to know her better or just chat for a bit....
"It's whoop-ass time!" - Maya Amano

Youmacon 2012:
Tohru Adachi (Persona 4)

Return to “2009 Memories”