Youmacrushes?

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our fifth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Arashi-sempai

Postby Arashi-sempai » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:19 pm

I had a crush on all of the people involved in the hugs lines on Saturday by the stairs. They were absolutely awesome.
2011 Youmacon Plan:
Vocaloid: Yowane Haku- Normal, Magnet, and (homemade) H_Type
OHSHC: Kyouya Ootori (skit)
2011 Jafax plan:
Vocaloid: Yowane Haku- Normal
Harvest Moon: Jack (HM: AWL)

Gin-Rouge

Postby Gin-Rouge » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:18 am

Hmm I would have to say this Princess Azula cosplayer I danced with, aswell as a just about the rest of the girls I ended up danceing with . Also the Harlye and Ivy combo I got to hang out with XD. They where amazing. Most

xxbridg3tt3
First Anime: Yu Yu Hakusho

Postby xxbridg3tt3 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:33 am

CAUTION: there may be "thats what she said" or "if you know what i mean" jokes in here. nothing is meant to be offensive. dont be offended by the fact that i think youre sexy. its a good thing. >w<

OOH, there was this kid with these giant glow sticks. i think i had a crush on his glow sticks to tell you the truth. he seemed kinna mean. i tried to talk to him a few times. D: but he ignored me. oh well. ^^

bee tee dubs, the sesshomaru. she was so perfect for it. lol she had the contacts and even the facial expression. it was so perfect. definately would have tapped that.

and the travis touchdown with the like... exact replica of his little energy sword thing. omg. nomnomnom. o///3///o id like to... i wanna... oh my ****. HOW CAN I NOT COME UP WITH A CLEVER "touchdown" or "sword" joke? for **** sake... =.= sajfdlsa;jfdklas...

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A CRUSH ON THIS PERSON:
cause i think i make a **** sexy man. ;3

ChiChikitty

Postby ChiChikitty » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:16 pm

Arashi-sempai wrote:I had a crush on all of the people involved in the hugs lines on Saturday by the stairs. They were absolutely awesome.

I was one of the huggers by the stairs but ha, but I don't know if I was one >.<

Arashi-sempai

Postby Arashi-sempai » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Maybe, that would have been awesome.

I was dressed as Temari from Naruto with three "normally" dressed guys, a Hinata, an Ino, and then acrossed from us were some Black Butler cosplayers in a hug line in competetion with us. It was alot of fun! I believe the time was about three or four. I'm not sure.
2011 Youmacon Plan:
Vocaloid: Yowane Haku- Normal, Magnet, and (homemade) H_Type
OHSHC: Kyouya Ootori (skit)
2011 Jafax plan:
Vocaloid: Yowane Haku- Normal
Harvest Moon: Jack (HM: AWL)

Lei_nikos
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby Lei_nikos » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:46 am

xxbridg3tt3 wrote:CAUTION: there may be "thats what she said" or "if you know what i mean" jokes in here. nothing is meant to be offensive. dont be offended by the fact that i think youre sexy. its a good thing. >w<

OOH, there was this kid with these giant glow sticks. i think i had a crush on his glow sticks to tell you the truth. he seemed kinna mean. i tried to talk to him a few times. D: but he ignored me. oh well. ^^

bee tee dubs, the sesshomaru. she was so perfect for it. lol she had the contacts and even the facial expression. it was so perfect. definately would have tapped that.

and the travis touchdown with the like... exact replica of his little energy sword thing. omg. nomnomnom. o///3///o id like to... i wanna... oh my ****. HOW CAN I NOT COME UP WITH A CLEVER "touchdown" or "sword" joke? for **** sake... =.= sajfdlsa;jfdklas...

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A CRUSH ON THIS PERSON:
cause i think i make a **** sexy man. ;3

You do make a **** good sexy man. =D
Cosplay for youmacon:
Li From Card Captor Sakura
----------
Xbox Live: The 0nly Fuzzy

kaari-senpai
First Anime: Tenchi Muyo

Postby kaari-senpai » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:01 am

Brad Swaile.

'Nuff said.
*~2012 Cosplays~*
- Ciel Phantomhive (with Sebby boyfriend) and Loki (Thor film version)-
http://www.cosplay.com/member/193283/
Brad Swaile is my homeboy.

xxbridg3tt3

Postby xxbridg3tt3 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Lei_nikos wrote:
You do make a **** good sexy man. =D

thanks! ^^ i worked hard on that costume. i had to wear contacts. O: lol

Mr fluffy von poofy pants

Postby Mr fluffy von poofy pants » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:08 pm

[quote="xxbridg3tt3"]

Thanks a bunch Bridgette. XD
Cosplays for '10

Thursday- Mashiro pajama party

Friday: Sesshoumaru

Saturday: Eternal Sailor Pluto

Sunday- Female Mashiro

xxbridg3tt3

Postby xxbridg3tt3 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:37 am

lol >///w///< yeppyepp! sesshomaru is the best. x3

Snowtool

Postby Snowtool » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:22 pm

mithrims wrote:
djshire wrote:30 pages and no mentions blarg

Don't worry, same here

Awwww... Toboe, buddy!! You're my favorite con-wolf of all con wolfs! *tackle-noogie*
I replaced my handle on life with wheelie-bars!

Snowtool

Postby Snowtool » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:48 pm

xxbridg3tt3 wrote:i had a crush on this one reno... -sigh- it was a girl... probably too old for me too. but she played the part well. well, it was more like a "lookcrush" where you dont talk to them but you just ran into eachother and thought the other was hot... you know? well yeah, totally ran into her like, 242,395,638 times and i got a picture of her too. ^^ wish i had told her i thought she was cute... darn my shy-ness. >.< anyway, i saw her in the bathroom and was totally stunned. i didnt think it was a girl so i was like "did i go into the wrong bathroom? there arent any urinals..." xD but apparently she spilled some pop on herself, and was trying to give everyone these really nasty candies. xD it was funny. she spent like, 2 bucks on the candy and thought it would be a waste to just throw them away. of course i took one, thinking "this might give me a chance to talk." and, to my surprise, it did. but only for a few minutes. TT^TT oh well... at least we talked. ^^

AGH!! You took an awesome picture! If I do recall you must have been the person who did a double-take when I walked into the bathroom. XD blue Japanese-soda stuff exploded on me! And the jelly shots were disgusting! I was trying to spread the misery by passing them out to people. You're prolly the reason I went to complain to my Toboe about how awkward it is walking into the girls room and how I shoulda' used the mens room. ROFL I get stared at less in the mens room. I run straight to the stall and everyone just assumes I gotta take a monster dump. XD
I appreciate the compliment. lol I guess I didn't have con crushes per-say.. but everyone who tried a jelly shot is on my awesome list! I already have a crush. she's in Australia and I got to cosplay with her once. She's my Tifa doll!
Then I proposed to her in front of the ocean on her birthday night. :D
She almost fainted. Oo I don't know what I would have done if she did! I've never seen someone faint before!! And there was nobody on the beach! LOL
I replaced my handle on life with wheelie-bars!

Otaku-Chan
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Otaku-Chan » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:47 am

Dark Link o: ! He was hot X3 ummm....Pyramid Head was also hot? Idk haha... :oops:

Lady_Aeris

Postby Lady_Aeris » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Otaku-Chan wrote:Dark Link o: ! He was hot X3 ummm....Pyramid Head was also hot? Idk haha... :oops:

I SOOOO AGREE!!
Cosplays for Youmacon 2012
Princess Celestia-My little pony: Friendship is Magic
Lulu-Final Fantasy X
Orielle- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Otaku-Chan
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Otaku-Chan » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:49 am

Lady_Aeris wrote:
Otaku-Chan wrote:Dark Link o: ! He was hot X3 ummm....Pyramid Head was also hot? Idk haha... :oops:

I SOOOO AGREE!!

I hugged him! I was like omg epic :D

Return to “2009 Memories”