Most disturbing Moments

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our fourth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Warsmen
First Anime: Dragon ball Z

Postby Warsmen » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:36 am

Probably when Generic Pokemon Trainer came up and started talking to me...oh wait..I was Generic Pokemon Trainer. Actually, I think my only disturbing moment was seeing that barely clothed bunny girl...Really....Really!? That was just weird...cute but weird. Also I think some of the non cosplayers who weren't even apart of the convention (I think they were with the wedding, they were older..like 30's) One of them came up to me (I was in my rave costume) and he was asking me how old this girl dressed as sailor moon was...Wtf!? XD
Cosplays for 2010:
Star - Arakawa Under the Bridge
(100%)
Mammon (Viper) - Hitman Reborn
Sudowoodo - Pokemon (100%)

HazyRaven

Postby HazyRaven » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:12 pm

AyaYuna wrote:
nekorenochan wrote:
AyaYuna wrote:I hate creepy photographers. Never go alone! xD

I go with a whole group and somehow I ALWAYS end up alone... O.o Funny how that works out...

That's not good o.o Every once in a while we'll separate, and then see the other, and go to rescue them xD

Creepy photographers were about the worst that I ran into. Maybe I've been desensitized to nakedness or the totally bizarre. ^_^ If so, it didn't take long.

Mr fluffy von poofy pants

Postby Mr fluffy von poofy pants » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:04 pm

[quote="Maybe it was a dare? My friends and I do silly things like that sometimes.[/quote]

Possibly. The way he approached me . . it was like he knew me, but I dunno. I just felt bad cause I didn't know who he was and it felt like I was suppose to.
Cosplays for '10

Thursday- Mashiro pajama party

Friday: Sesshoumaru

Saturday: Eternal Sailor Pluto

Sunday- Female Mashiro

Namida

Postby Namida » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:10 am

Warsmen wrote:Probably when Generic Pokemon Trainer came up and started talking to me...oh wait..I was Generic Pokemon Trainer. Actually, I think my only disturbing moment was seeing that barely clothed bunny girl...Really....Really!? That was just weird...cute but weird. Also I think some of the non cosplayers who weren't even apart of the convention (I think they were with the wedding, they were older..like 30's) One of them came up to me (I was in my rave costume) and he was asking me how old this girl dressed as sailor moon was...Wtf!? XD

Lol... If I remember correctly or if its the right bunny girl. She was in the gaming room playing that drum game next to DDR for a good majority of the time. She was only wearing like a bra and these weird super frilled panties. WTF!
Cosplay: Renji Abarai 08-09, Byakuya Kuchiki 09, Manda 09,

"If it looks like a girl...its a guy."

Going to Ohayocon, Youmacon, NMAcon, Acen.

AyaYuna

Postby AyaYuna » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:28 pm

Namida wrote:
Warsmen wrote:Probably when Generic Pokemon Trainer came up and started talking to me...oh wait..I was Generic Pokemon Trainer. Actually, I think my only disturbing moment was seeing that barely clothed bunny girl...Really....Really!? That was just weird...cute but weird. Also I think some of the non cosplayers who weren't even apart of the convention (I think they were with the wedding, they were older..like 30's) One of them came up to me (I was in my rave costume) and he was asking me how old this girl dressed as sailor moon was...Wtf!? XD

Lol... If I remember correctly or if its the right bunny girl. She was in the gaming room playing that drum game next to DDR for a good majority of the time. She was only wearing like a bra and these weird super frilled panties. WTF!

That would have bothered me. You just don't do that! 'Specially since it wasn't even a cosplay.
http://5iveyards.deviantart.com/
Youmacon plans-
Blossom- PPG
Koto- Yu yu Hakusho

Toboe5

Postby Toboe5 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:04 am

ok so never mind my previous disturbing moment cause I have a new one >=< I just found out that my bf was raped(not literally) They were posing for a picture and he had like three other girls glomping him XD and the sad part is that I lol'd at it (I'm such a strange gf lol)

darkangelalchemist55

Postby darkangelalchemist55 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:15 pm

I think my experience is more strange than disturbing.

All my friends went to the rave, so I was just sitting in front of the glass wall thing on one of the ends of the lobby drawing, and this one guy, he was probably about 20, came and started talking to me about drawing and stuff for a few minutes, then his friends showed up and he left.
Then he came back a minute later and gave me a cookie.

He was really nice, but it was just really weird. I probably stared and sniffed the cookie for like 5 mins before deciding it wasn't poisoned or drugged.

Kyo

Postby Kyo » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:37 pm

Having someone tell me there friend was going to "rape my face" kinda took the cake for me
Youmacon 09
Momiji-- Saturday Morning
Schrondienger--Thursday, Friday, Saturday afternoon
Rave stuff---Saturday Rave, Sunday

tifakiki7

Postby tifakiki7 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:40 pm

AyaYuna wrote:Lol... If I remember correctly or if its the right bunny girl. She was in the gaming room playing that drum game next to DDR for a good majority of the time. She was only wearing like a bra and these weird super frilled panties. WTF!

That would have bothered me. You just don't do that! 'Specially since it wasn't even a cosplay.[/quote]

Yeah, we totally saw her vag when she was walking up the stairs.

Very gross but my guy friends loved it-of course.

I am surprised that security didn't say anything about that...

I really didn't have any disturbing moments because I normally create them for other people, because I like to creep people out hahaha

I did have a lot of fun moments, though.
Ohayocon:

Jill - RE: Apocalypse
Snow Dress Belle - Beauty & The Beast
Gerudo or Great Fairy - Zelda: OoT

Ichigo Ikane
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Ichigo Ikane » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:40 pm

Namida wrote:Lol... If I remember correctly or if its the right bunny girl. She was in the gaming room playing that drum game next to DDR for a good majority of the time. She was only wearing like a bra and these weird super frilled panties. WTF!

There should seriously be a rule set for skimpy clothing. If it is revealing to the point that you see things that ought to not be seen, then there should be somesort of penalty. Not only is it dangerous for the person dressed that way, but any child who happens to be at the con...ugh, I'd hate to hear the angry screaming parents. That sort of situation could risk a lawsuit and possible shutting down of the con.

Tatsu_loves_Akito

Postby Tatsu_loves_Akito » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:09 pm

Ichigo Ikane wrote:
Namida wrote:Lol... If I remember correctly or if its the right bunny girl. She was in the gaming room playing that drum game next to DDR for a good majority of the time. She was only wearing like a bra and these weird super frilled panties. WTF!

There should seriously be a rule set for skimpy clothing. If it is revealing to the point that you see things that ought to not be seen, then there should be somesort of penalty. Not only is it dangerous for the person dressed that way, but any child who happens to be at the con...ugh, I'd hate to hear the angry screaming parents. That sort of situation could risk a lawsuit and possible shutting down of the con.

well the thing is that they really ought not to HAVE to make a rule like that common rules of society SHOULD be understood by all people...so in other words common sense shoulda kicked in for the girl who did this...maybe instead of a hard fast rule there should be some place that says what constitues inappropriate...its not that I disagree with you its just that if they have to start making rules bout this stuff whats to stop them from making rules against certain cosplay that is revealing but not something like a bra and panties...plus I think the law already has laws against that kinda stuff...
[b][u]Tentative Schedule[/u][/b]
[b]Thursday:[/b] Iron Man
[b]Friday:[/b] Redcoat England(hetalia)
[b]Saturday:[/b] Mom(Homestuck), Snowman(Homestuck)
[b]Sunday:[/b] Raku(NSG)

Sora-chan
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby Sora-chan » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:04 pm

Alcheous wrote:Probably the most distrurbing for me is watching my props be used as a jump rope outside. I would have been very.. mixed exmotions.. if it broke. So much.. days of procrastination.. went into it.

Also I saw that -near naked- bunny girl, and seriously thought that If I was a cop, it would be counted as over-exposure.. because it's just not a costume, it's more like soliciting at that stage..

lmao xD I saw that! I jump roped in it! Sorry though, I didn't think about whether or not it would break >__________>'' I guess I was a bit uncaring. Lol I was a small asian girl in a random school uniform. Though the jump rope was really fun, even if it was a prop >wO
lolol.

Ichigo Ikane
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Ichigo Ikane » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:23 am

Tatsu_loves_Akito wrote:well the thing is that they really ought not to HAVE to make a rule like that common rules of society SHOULD be understood by all people...so in other words common sense shoulda kicked in for the girl who did this...maybe instead of a hard fast rule there should be some place that says what constitues inappropriate...its not that I disagree with you its just that if they have to start making rules bout this stuff whats to stop them from making rules against certain cosplay that is revealing but not something like a bra and panties...plus I think the law already has laws against that kinda stuff...

^^ Yeah, you're right. It should be fairly self-explanitory. Some costumes are pretty revealing, like FFXII's Fran. So..I see your point

Ironss Drago

Re: THE BOX RAPE

Postby Ironss Drago » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:01 am

OrangeSnake wrote:After getting some stuff outta my car there was a bunch of ppl raping another Snake out of his box. Literally, they tore it up with humps. I'm like wtf man? Then before I knew it someone shouted "Hey second Snake get in the box!" It looked so funny, so i just went along with it and got the box. Lol it was great but definately (sp) just a lil creepy

I was that masked Defiler *the guy with the leather mask, goggles, and the handcuffs with leash* I started the Rape box. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
For the Brotherhood

Kit-Kit

Postby Kit-Kit » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:06 am

I did not see that near-naked bunny girl. If I did, I blocked it out. XD Which I doubt, but whatever.

My creepiest thing of 08... I think it was the older man dressed up as Princess Peach that I saw during and after Cosplay Shougi. I think he participated, actually...

Otherwise.... I don't know. ^^; IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG.
2012 Cosplay:
Thursday: Thor (Hastily Made)
Friday: Revolutionary War America and War of Austrian Succession France
Saturday: Cynthia from Pokemon
Sunday: WWII France

Return to “2008 Memories”