Most disturbing Moments

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our fourth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Shino_Aburame
Dealers Staff
First Anime: Voltron

Postby Shino_Aburame » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:32 am

i actually woulda liked to have seen half of this so i could point it out to my friends i went with, but we didn't see any of this stuff...
7th year member of staff, El Presidente wants a cigar...

Cosplays
My Little Pony - Spike
Hellsing - The Major (Friday)
Axis Powers - Russia (Saturday)

Namida

Postby Namida » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:00 am

gun_slinger wrote:Some creepy guy came up to me and my friends while we were sitting in chairs, and wanted pictures of us... he was just... really creepy about it, asking for them and then like he showed us the picture (hard to express it in writing - showing a picture isn't creepy, but the way he did it was like ummmmmmmmm bad vibes bad vibes!) and only our non-cosplay friend was smart enough to pretend like she was doing something when he went to ask for a pic, he kind of looked at her for a bit, and noticed a random girl and walked away. Definitely uncomfortable.

Lol...I remember him (I think so at least...) Was he wearing all black and like a middle aged man? He took my picture :shock: and I got really like 0_o. Then I saw him taking pictures of all the other (semi innapropriate) cosplays. So then I thought...okay...pervert..

:? That wasn't my only weird moment...but it just stood out the most.
Cosplay: Renji Abarai 08-09, Byakuya Kuchiki 09, Manda 09,

"If it looks like a girl...its a guy."

Going to Ohayocon, Youmacon, NMAcon, Acen.

AyaYuna

Postby AyaYuna » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:39 pm

nekorenochan wrote:
AyaYuna wrote:I hate creepy photographers. Never go alone! xD

I go with a whole group and somehow I ALWAYS end up alone... O.o Funny how that works out...

That's not good o.o Every once in a while we'll separate, and then see the other, and go to rescue them xD
http://5iveyards.deviantart.com/
Youmacon plans-
Blossom- PPG
Koto- Yu yu Hakusho

skyrune83

Postby skyrune83 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:00 pm

Most disturbing moment?

Why of course, that would be at the yaoi panel, seeing the slide of Fry from Futurama nekkid, next to the 2 old guys from the Boondocks "doing it". :shock:

Tatsu_loves_Akito

Postby Tatsu_loves_Akito » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:02 pm

well the ace bandage incedent on friday night, the only thing that felt really disturbing was when peole kept saying I can see you when they walked by....I know they were messing around but it still felt a little creppy... I can look back and lmao bout it though^^ but I seem to be an anti-creep pill or something...cause I never get those kinda moments thankfully^^
[b][u]Tentative Schedule[/u][/b]
[b]Thursday:[/b] Iron Man
[b]Friday:[/b] Redcoat England(hetalia)
[b]Saturday:[/b] Mom(Homestuck), Snowman(Homestuck)
[b]Sunday:[/b] Raku(NSG)

chronostorm

Postby chronostorm » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:02 pm

Deidara wrote:The rather nude bunny girl on the leash.

I mean, she was cute, and I'm all for sexy costumes and general indecency, but that was a little weird. Particularly when she laid down on the floor. Could see quite a bit...

Also, I own some of those panties she had on, but seeing as that's ALL she had on, it was a little weird.

Yea... she was a bit too nude...

It wasn't even a cosplay- it was just running around in nearly no clothing... If I was some kind of security person, I would've told her to put on more clothing

Nursey Joker-Chan

Postby Nursey Joker-Chan » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:46 pm

Disturbing? Well I didn't have too many disturbing moments at Youmacon, but... well, I was very surprised at the amount of people who would full on-kiss the Nursey Joker when offered Free Kissies. So that was something... lol
Nursey Joker-Chan <3's Free Kissies :P
09 Cosplay Ideas:
Catwoman (Batman)
Samus Aran (Brawl)
Quistis Trepe (Final Fantasy VIII)

nekorenochan

Postby nekorenochan » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:54 pm

Tatsu_loves_Akito wrote:well the ace bandage incedent on friday night, the only thing that felt really disturbing was when peole kept saying I can see you when they walked by....I know they were messing around but it still felt a little creppy... I can look back and lmao bout it though^^ but I seem to be an anti-creep pill or something...cause I never get those kinda moments thankfully^^

:poke poke: That was humorous. You have Gin holding up haori near the vending machines and random people would walk by like "I can seeeee you!"

Tatsu_loves_Akito

Postby Tatsu_loves_Akito » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:38 pm

nekorenochan wrote:
Tatsu_loves_Akito wrote:well the ace bandage incedent on friday night, the only thing that felt really disturbing was when peole kept saying I can see you when they walked by....I know they were messing around but it still felt a little creppy... I can look back and lmao bout it though^^ but I seem to be an anti-creep pill or something...cause I never get those kinda moments thankfully^^

:poke poke: That was humorous. You have Gin holding up haori near the vending machines and random people would walk by like "I can seeeee you!"

now that I look back on it I want pictures^^

nekorenochan

Postby nekorenochan » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:45 am

Tatsu_loves_Akito wrote:
nekorenochan wrote:

Of me holding up my haori?! XD

Tatsu_loves_Akito

Postby Tatsu_loves_Akito » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:44 pm

nekorenochan wrote:
Tatsu_loves_Akito wrote:
nekorenochan wrote:

Of me holding up my haori?! XD

yeah I wouldn't want them to get anything else...

Mr fluffy von poofy pants

Postby Mr fluffy von poofy pants » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:04 pm

Ok maybe not disturbing, but strange. . for me.

I was at the masqurade ball standing off to the side with one of my friends and some random guy just came up to me. I thought he was going to ask me to dance, instead he held up his hand for a ^5. So I gave it to him and he walked away.

Just so out of the blue.
Cosplays for '10

Thursday- Mashiro pajama party

Friday: Sesshoumaru

Saturday: Eternal Sailor Pluto

Sunday- Female Mashiro

AyaYuna

Postby AyaYuna » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:28 pm

Mr fluffy von poofy pants wrote:Ok maybe not disturbing, but strange. . for me.

I was at the masqurade ball standing off to the side with one of my friends and some random guy just came up to me. I thought he was going to ask me to dance, instead he held up his hand for a ^5. So I gave it to him and he walked away.

Just so out of the blue.

Maybe it was a dare? My friends and I do silly things like that sometimes.
http://5iveyards.deviantart.com/

Youmacon plans-

Blossom- PPG

Koto- Yu yu Hakusho

onerom71
First Anime: Dragonball

i've seen worse

Postby onerom71 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:01 am

skyrune83 wrote:Most disturbing moment?

Why of course, that would be at the yaoi panel, seeing the slide of Fry from Futurama nekkid, next to the 2 old guys from the Boondocks "doing it". :shock:

and right before the trivia part i whipped out my cob and yelled BEHOLD!
and the whole room responded CORN!
when in doubt,
run in circles,
scream and shout,
Bermashave!

BEHOLD! CORN!

Keerii

Postby Keerii » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:32 pm

My skirt was really short for the cosplay so I guess it was riding up in the back a little but I was wearing shorts. So my friend was watching as I did a different pose and like a bunch of guys was standing behind me going "****". I was like "Uh...what the f guys?" I was so creepy out...not to mention the creepy guy that was following me around asking for my picture for like ten mins asking for my picture. I kept telling him know but he wouldn't take no for an answer so finally my friend told me to let him take my picture so he would leave me alone.oO;;

I have like a bunch of weird moments. A friend...well he isn't anymore...I was cosplay Namine in slumberwear and he came up to me and started laughing. He said I look like his grandmother...I was so digusted and distrub that someone would say that especially my friend. And he still to this day doesn't understand why I am so mad at him..><;;
Plans for Youmacon

Seychelles - 75%
TYL! Chrome Dokuro - 100%
Hunny Senpai - 100%
Namine - 100%
Yowane Haku - 0% {Maybe}
Serah Farron - 100%

Return to “2008 Memories”