Most disturbing Moments

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our fourth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

AyaYuna

Postby AyaYuna » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:01 am

Those are some pretty disturbing moments, especially the ones that involve such an odd lack of clothing. You just don't do that...
http://5iveyards.deviantart.com/
Youmacon plans-
Blossom- PPG
Koto- Yu yu Hakusho

masterewok

Re: ;D

Postby masterewok » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:24 am

puke wrote:Hhaahhaha.. oh ****.. that's so good. Chris Hansen...

I stay up late just to watch to catch a predator...i have no life
~COSPLAY LIST~
CHU - YU YU HAKUSHO 0.00%
LADD RUSSO - BACCANO! 5.00%
SCOTT PILGRIM 25.00%
I'M PRETTY MUCH SCREWED...YAY!

puke

Postby puke » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:27 am

I dunno, it's a pretty [censored - please watch your language] good show, my bf knew someone who was on it.. some weird kid's dad or something. haha. So don't feel bad.
:o

gun_slinger

Postby gun_slinger » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:31 am

Some creepy guy came up to me and my friends while we were sitting in chairs, and wanted pictures of us... he was just... really creepy about it, asking for them and then like he showed us the picture (hard to express it in writing - showing a picture isn't creepy, but the way he did it was like ummmmmmmmm bad vibes bad vibes!) and only our non-cosplay friend was smart enough to pretend like she was doing something when he went to ask for a pic, he kind of looked at her for a bit, and noticed a random girl and walked away. Definitely uncomfortable.

Diosa

Postby Diosa » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:15 am

gun_slinger wrote:Some creepy guy came up to me and my friends while we were sitting in chairs, and wanted pictures of us... he was just... really creepy about it, asking for them and then like he showed us the picture (hard to express it in writing - showing a picture isn't creepy, but the way he did it was like ummmmmmmmm bad vibes bad vibes!) and only our non-cosplay friend was smart enough to pretend like she was doing something when he went to ask for a pic, he kind of looked at her for a bit, and noticed a random girl and walked away. Definitely uncomfortable.

Oh man, I think I know the guy you're talking about, I think he took a picture of me too.. which was a little weird because I wasn't cosplaying anyone, I just wearing a slightly sexy outfit. Then he was asked me how the walk from the other hotel was and I was like, uh, I'm staying at this hotel, and he proceeded to tell me that he watched someone that looked like me walk over from another hotel. I politely told him it wasn't me and ran away. Was he older, maybe in his mid to late 30's with glasses and a nice camera?

tifakiki7

Re: creepy stalker

Postby tifakiki7 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:00 pm

pokemaniac wrote:My most disturbing moment was when i saw that my youmacon stalker started a poll about me on the forums

So I take it you are Nate?

That girl (I am assuming) was pretty stupid.

It was pretty lolz, though.
Ohayocon:

Jill - RE: Apocalypse
Snow Dress Belle - Beauty & The Beast
Gerudo or Great Fairy - Zelda: OoT

gun_slinger

Postby gun_slinger » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm

Diosa wrote:Oh man, I think I know the guy you're talking about, I think he took a picture of me too.. which was a little weird because I wasn't cosplaying anyone, I just wearing a slightly sexy outfit. Then he was asked me how the walk from the other hotel was and I was like, uh, I'm staying at this hotel, and he proceeded to tell me that he watched someone that looked like me walk over from another hotel. I politely told him it wasn't me and ran away. Was he older, maybe in his mid to late 30's with glasses and a nice camera?

Wow, that's really freaky... o_o;;

Yeah, that might've been him... but there were also two other creepy guys that asked for my pic while I was walking alone that fit that description. Except one looked like was in his 50s? But yeah. Ugh. Bad vibes.

Diosa

Postby Diosa » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:54 pm

gun_slinger wrote:
Diosa wrote:Oh man, I think I know the guy you're talking about, I think he took a picture of me too.. which was a little weird because I wasn't cosplaying anyone, I just wearing a slightly sexy outfit. Then he was asked me how the walk from the other hotel was and I was like, uh, I'm staying at this hotel, and he proceeded to tell me that he watched someone that looked like me walk over from another hotel. I politely told him it wasn't me and ran away. Was he older, maybe in his mid to late 30's with glasses and a nice camera?

Wow, that's really freaky... o_o;;

Yeah, that might've been him... but there were also two other creepy guys that asked for my pic while I was walking alone that fit that description. Except one looked like was in his 50s? But yeah. Ugh. Bad vibes.

Ah, yeah, there were more than a few creepy guys.. the one you mentioned just stuck out because you mentioned him showing you the picture after he took it and the guy with glasses definitely showed me the picture afterward.

I'm used to people taking my picture at cons but sometimes you get that, what is that guy going to do with my picture later >_> feeling and I definitely got it from this guy.

Naiiki
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby Naiiki » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:24 pm

At the time it was really disturbing, but now, I laugh about it like no other. =D

While on the elevator after coming back from a fast food place, my friend and I were being stared at by hungry cosplayers. xD A few floors later, two cosplayers got on.
I chatted with the Spike from Cowboy Bebop (who had just gotten on the elevator) for a moment and he said something about finishing me off. I don't remember how the conversation went. I was like, "Uhh... no. o.o"
The other one bent down and smelled my bag of food as was like, "Yep. There are fries in there." I was kinda like, "O___o Okay..."

Now I wish I hadn't been so freaked out 'cause the two people that were talking to us for the short period of time were probably a lot of fun. xD

OrangeSnake

THE BOX RAPE

Postby OrangeSnake » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:56 pm

After getting some stuff outta my car there was a bunch of ppl raping another Snake out of his box. Literally, they tore it up with humps. I'm like wtf man? Then before I knew it someone shouted "Hey second Snake get in the box!" It looked so funny, so i just went along with it and got the box. Lol it was great but definately (sp) just a lil creepy

ChibiKitsune20

Postby ChibiKitsune20 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:19 pm

gun_slinger wrote:Some creepy guy came up to me and my friends while we were sitting in chairs, and wanted pictures of us... he was just... really creepy about it, asking for them and then like he showed us the picture (hard to express it in writing - showing a picture isn't creepy, but the way he did it was like ummmmmmmmm bad vibes bad vibes!) and only our non-cosplay friend was smart enough to pretend like she was doing something when he went to ask for a pic, he kind of looked at her for a bit, and noticed a random girl and walked away. Definitely uncomfortable.

o.o so I wasn't the only one! I was just sitting listening to the spoony bards with my BF and he came by and took a picture then left....never saw him after that x.x. Asked my other friends today and they said they hadn't seen him D:. First time I saw bondage bunny though >> kinda creeped me out
I remember the old days ¦<......

Alcheous

Postby Alcheous » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:43 pm

Probably the most distrurbing for me is watching my props be used as a jump rope outside. I would have been very.. mixed exmotions.. if it broke. So much.. days of procrastination.. went into it.

Also I saw that -near naked- bunny girl, and seriously thought that If I was a cop, it would be counted as over-exposure.. because it's just not a costume, it's more like soliciting at that stage..
2008 Cosplay- Hisagi Shuhei

Cosplay(s) for 2010-
Trying to form together a nice rave outfit- Meeeheheh 1%

AyaYuna

Postby AyaYuna » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:38 pm

I hate creepy photographers. Never go alone! xD
http://5iveyards.deviantart.com/

Youmacon plans-

Blossom- PPG

Koto- Yu yu Hakusho

nekorenochan

Postby nekorenochan » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:39 am

AyaYuna wrote:I hate creepy photographers. Never go alone! xD

I go with a whole group and somehow I ALWAYS end up alone... O.o Funny how that works out...

patrickbooya

Postby patrickbooya » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:55 am

Funny thing is, I don't think I had a disturbing moment at this convention yet.
Which is odd.

Return to “2008 Memories”