Most disturbing Moments

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our fourth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

nekorenochan

Most disturbing Moments

Postby nekorenochan » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:34 am

What were some of the moments from con that just made you go "O.o" ?

I got one. Thursday night/Friday morning, bankai_shinigami, Envisioner and I were sitting down in the lobby waiting for them to show the Bleach movie. We're just siittn' there and I happen to be looking up towards the elevators. On the 4th or 5th floor there is, what looks like, a Misa cosplayer in a very short skit bending over slightly. You could see up her skirt! I told the guys and the pervs started taking pictures! I'm so glad I was sleep deprived during that...

bankai_shinigami
First Anime: Gundam WING

Re: Most disturbing Moments

Postby bankai_shinigami » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:01 pm

nekorenochan wrote:What were some of the moments from con that just made you go "O.o" ?

I got one. Thursday night/Friday morning, bankai_shinigami, Envisioner and I were sitting down in the lobby waiting for them to show the Bleach movie. We're just siittn' there and I happen to be looking up towards the elevators. On the 4th or 5th floor there is, what looks like, a Misa cosplayer in a very short skit bending over slightly. You could see up her skirt! I told the guys and the pervs started taking pictures! I'm so glad I was sleep deprived during that...

only mike took pictures... i was just too **** sleepy to use a camera... but yeah... i know... that was a little disturbing...
"Look Mr. Bubbles. It's an angel. I can see light coming from his belly. Oh wait. He's still breathing. But don't worry. He;ll be an angel soon."

"16th MS Team: Striving Towards A Better Battlefield."

pokemaniac

creepy stalker

Postby pokemaniac » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:09 pm

My most disturbing moment was when i saw that my youmacon stalker started a poll about me on the forums

Skateland

Postby Skateland » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:21 pm

My friend told a furry pedophile that she was underage, and he proceeded to take a picture of her.

I don't know what disturbed me more: The guy, or my friend for letting the guy take her picture.

MissyTheMouse

Postby MissyTheMouse » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:21 pm

bankai_shinigami wrote:only mike took pictures... i was just too **** sleepy to use a camera... but yeah... i know... that was a little disturbing...

Speaking of pictures.... I have pictures of youuuuuuuuuu...
Aeris 2008
Hotel room: $194, Platinum ID: $100, Cosplay: $750, Getting your husband addicted to Youmacon before he actually attends: Priceless

nekorenochan

Postby nekorenochan » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:28 pm

bankai_shinigami wrote:
nekorenochan wrote:What were some of the moments from con that just made you go "O.o" ?

only mike took pictures... i was just too **** sleepy to use a camera... but yeah... i know... that was a little disturbing...

Remember... I was too sleepy to know what the hell was going on. All I remember was "OMG a chick's ****! EEEW!"

Pikamitsu
First Anime: Dragonball Z

Re: creepy stalker

Postby Pikamitsu » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:52 pm

pokemaniac wrote:My most disturbing moment was when i saw that my youmacon stalker started a poll about me on the forums

Youmacon stalker....wait a sec. Are you the Sailor Venus that I hung out with for a good part of the convention? Cause if you are, then ya, that dude was kinda creepy...
"Last night I watched the Bob Roast Saget."
-Me talking on Ventrilo while in-game

Deidara

Postby Deidara » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:48 pm

The rather nude bunny girl on the leash.

I mean, she was cute, and I'm all for sexy costumes and general indecency, but that was a little weird. Particularly when she laid down on the floor. Could see quite a bit...

Also, I own some of those panties she had on, but seeing as that's ALL she had on, it was a little weird.
Animosity Cosplay!
http://www.youtube.com/goldenrodfairy

Mikuru

Postby Mikuru » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:59 pm

Shouldn't you have stopped them from taking pictures?

puke

bleh.

Postby puke » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:09 pm

There were so many creeps there in general! But one looked like the glam-rocker androgynous version of one I happen to know. Great times.
:o

nekorenochan

Postby nekorenochan » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:58 pm

Mikuru wrote:

Shouldn't you have stopped them from taking pictures?

First off I was WAAAAAY to tired to try. Second of all we were on floor 2, and they were like on 4 or 5. The camera's zoom couldn't go that far. All Envisioner got was a peach colored blur.

Sigma prime
Platinum Attendee

Postby Sigma prime » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:15 pm

I can't remember the date or time.

But I remember seeing a pair of Mario panties just lying on a table in the hotel.
Don't remember exactly where, but it was in a public area.
Coslay for 09:
Terry Bogard

puke

Postby puke » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:33 pm

I'm sure somebody picked them up... x.O

masterewok

Postby masterewok » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:46 am

When i got gang raped by my fellow akatsuki members...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I'M SENDING CHRIS HANSON AFTER YOUR BUTTS!
~COSPLAY LIST~
CHU - YU YU HAKUSHO 0.00%
LADD RUSSO - BACCANO! 5.00%
SCOTT PILGRIM 25.00%
I'M PRETTY MUCH SCREWED...YAY!

puke

;D

Postby puke » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:57 am

Hhaahhaha.. oh ****.. that's so good. Chris Hansen...

Return to “2008 Memories”