Biggest Regrets?

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our fourth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

masterewok

Postby masterewok » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:04 am

ChibiKitsune20 wrote:Mine is not going to any of the photo shoots and being to shy to ask people for pictures of them. I'm going to work on that :|

I have the same problem. I'm still mad at myself for not getting a picture of the Badou...
~COSPLAY LIST~
CHU - YU YU HAKUSHO 0.00%
LADD RUSSO - BACCANO! 5.00%
SCOTT PILGRIM 25.00%
I'M PRETTY MUCH SCREWED...YAY!

sho minamimoto

Postby sho minamimoto » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:10 pm

i saw like, the most awesomest air gear cosplay, and i didnt take a picture of it. i beat myself up every time i think about it. i just hate asking to take other people's pictures. @__@

SuperPaige

Postby SuperPaige » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:51 pm

not getting a hotel room for the second night...I had to carry around so much stuff and I only had like 2 hours of sleep, because my wheel came off my car in the parking lot at like 2am when my friend was driving it...bleh...other than that...nada

josethpauline

Postby josethpauline » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:41 pm

the biggest regret i have?? secret!

ZooNkaujQTpie
First Anime: DBZ

Postby ZooNkaujQTpie » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:54 pm

like mostly everyone else, i regret the fact that i didnt talk to anyone. even though it was my first con ever , i was just wayy to shy :? it was rediculous..
i regret not going to the maid cafe, and i regret that i had to leave in the middle of the shoujo ai/yuri panel dammit! i plan to rectify all these things this year :)
I cosplayed Bisca from fairy tail for youmacon 2012. If you have a pic of me, please inbox me!! =D

L.C. DeAyora

Postby L.C. DeAyora » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:41 pm

Definitely being too shy to go and dance at the rave. I actually went in after I got out of my costume and had a shower, but I was too shy to go up to anyone and the people I had a room with were doing an FMA marathon because they didn't feel like going, so I just left after a minute of standing and watching or so and went back to the room.
I just can't do things when I don't know anyone, which is stupid. Also, the reason I didn't go to Death Note Mafia. :(
Cosplay 2010:
Ramona Flowers - Scott Pilgrim Books
Sheryl Nome - Macross Frontier

ZooNkaujQTpie
First Anime: DBZ

Postby ZooNkaujQTpie » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:08 pm

L.C. DeAyora wrote:Definitely being too shy to go and dance at the rave. (

ohmyfreakin gosh me too! cant beleive i didnt put that in my original post! i was too **** shy to go to the rave! i definatly regret that! i really wanted to go! but i cant dance to save my life, my husband (who was with me) is also very shy and basically refuses to dance.. so i was like if we try to go its just gonna be awkward, and we'll end up leaving so i said forget it.. this yeah im hoping to get up the nerve to actually go
I cosplayed Bisca from fairy tail for youmacon 2012. If you have a pic of me, please inbox me!! =D

green-tea-mochi

Postby green-tea-mochi » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:58 pm

I regret not standing up to my dad last year. He hates that I like cosplaying, so I ended up not going to Youmacon last year and I secretly went to Jafax both times I went. I'm going to stand up to my dad this year and tell him straight up that I'm going to Youmacon and there's nothing he can do about it.

>:[
Haku Yowane (Vocaloid): 100%
Haku Yowane *Formal* (Vocaloid): 100%
Liz (Soul Eater): 100%
OMG, I can't believe I finished in time. Awesome con, see you all next year. (Or at Ohayocon, lol.)

patrickbooya

Postby patrickbooya » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:27 pm

L.C. DeAyora wrote:Definitely being too shy to go and dance at the rave.

I'm actually surprised I did. lol

amam2217
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby amam2217 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:25 pm

I seriously regretted not watching Ouran High School Host Club before the panel...woulda been nice to meet Patrick, seeing how he is Nekozawa. >:-/ At least Caitlin is coming back this year..

xxbridg3tt3
First Anime: Yu Yu Hakusho

Postby xxbridg3tt3 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:17 pm

biggest regret ever: not having a good costume. T^T ugh. i hated it. and not talking to all the cute people i should have talked to. xD

dokidokilex

Postby dokidokilex » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:26 pm

I didn't do anything last year. I just kept to myself. I was a loner, i guess. :oops:

Tatsu_loves_Akito

Postby Tatsu_loves_Akito » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:51 pm

dokidokilex wrote:I didn't do anything last year. I just kept to myself. I was a loner, i guess. :oops:

aww keep an eye out for me and we can hang out some time,
I'll be the one in cosplay. Just come up to me ad say hi. if I respond thats how you know its me. if not then oops but at least yu made a new friend. Its that easy
[b][u]Tentative Schedule[/u][/b]
[b]Thursday:[/b] Iron Man
[b]Friday:[/b] Redcoat England(hetalia)
[b]Saturday:[/b] Mom(Homestuck), Snowman(Homestuck)
[b]Sunday:[/b] Raku(NSG)

Return to “2008 Memories”