DJ RX-78: Anime & Hip Hop

Includes discussion of anime, manga, movies, books, music, and games.

Moderator: Public Moderators

DJ RX-78
First Anime: Dragon Ball Z

DJ RX-78: Anime & Hip Hop

Postby DJ RX-78 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:14 am

Hello everyone!

I'm DJ RX-78 and it's a pleasure to meet you all. Last time I made a request on here, it didn't come out too well. So instead of me demanding anything, I rather share what I have. What I offer is my creative expression of turntablism and bboy oriented mixes that utilize music and sounds from anime series, along with video games, film, etc. With that said I would like to have this thread be a place where I can share my most recent mixes that I feel are appropriate for sharing with you all. I hope that you all can enjoy what I have to share, and I encourage anyone who does like my mixes to go to my soundcloud for the download links.

So as a sample of one of my most recent mixes, I share with you a mix where I sampled Summer Wars (made by Madhouse and directed by Mamoru Hosoda) and various Mobile Suit Gundam series (I only used samples from Gundam series that took place in the Universal Century timeline). Enjoy!

[click the link]---> The War Begins<-----[click the link]
Be original, be creative, be fresh, be righteous, be yourself and let no one stop you!

Return to “Media”