Youmacon Youtube videos

Includes discussion of anime, manga, movies, books, music, and games.

Moderator: Public Moderators

soumarukaji

Youmacon Youtube videos

Postby soumarukaji » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm

I was just wondering if there was going to be any more videos posted onto the youtube account. I wanted to wait a while as to not rush anyone after the con, but since it's been about 2+ weeks I figured it wouldn't hurt to mention something here on the forums. In particular I was hoping to catch the first half of the closing ceremonies since I was unable to be there for it due to con staffing duties.

Mike12833
First Anime: D. N. Angel

Re: Youmacon Youtube videos

Postby Mike12833 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Being that its been months since the con i figured there would be dozens of youmacon videos but its kinda sad but i have only found a few at most pretty much.
-Youmacon 2015-

--Going to the Anime Convention Reviews meet-up

EdrickV
First Anime: Robotech

Postby EdrickV » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:54 pm

Mike12833 wrote:Being that its been months since the con i figured there would be dozens of youmacon videos but its kinda sad but i have only found a few at most pretty much.

On a quick search, I got 854 results for last year. While I can't say for sure how many are actually about Youmacon 2012, that still seems like more then a few to me. :)

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22youmacon+2012%22&oq=%22youmacon+2012%22
Youmacon 2012 Pictures: viewtopic.php?p=266173#p266173
Youmacon 2012 Costumes:
FF1 Red Mage, Pokemon Scientist Trainer from B/W
Pictures include Pokemon, Final Fantasy, CLAMP, photoshoots and Misc. pics

Kev3136
First Anime: Dragon Ball Z

Postby Kev3136 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:27 am

What is unfortunate is the company I was working for when I filmed this year changed management and is in the process of liquidating their assets. The video that I shot for the con this year belongs to them, so I don't have the ability to release any of it to you this year. :[ 2013 will be different though! The new company I am with I am an executive manager, so I have actual rights to what the company produces. So this year when video is shot, it will be available for everyone.

I know it is very very early in the year, but if you would like to specifically be in this years video, cosplaying, dancing, acting, or whatever, let me know in advance!
Click Miku to go to my my YouTube channel Mangastorian

Mike12833
First Anime: D. N. Angel

Postby Mike12833 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Its a shame that happened and you can't post your video i bet it is great, Hmm i still dunno if ill be able to attend so until i know more i could not really say if i would wanna be in a video.
-Youmacon 2015-

--Going to the Anime Convention Reviews meet-up

Return to “Media”