Voltron 2016?

Includes Final Fantasy, J-rock, Kingdom Hearts, and Resident Evil.

Moderators: MagiusT, Public Moderators, Cosplay Forums Moderators

WonkyKrystolXx
First Anime: n.a.

Voltron 2016?

Postby WonkyKrystolXx » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:33 am

I didnt see any threads about Voltron Legendary Defender, aside from one from 2014. anybody planning on cosplaying VLD? or any other iteration of Voltron?

im planning on going as Keith (regular clothes) on saturday if i can pull it together
Youmacon 2016 Cosplays
FRIDAY/SATURDAY-- Keith Kogane: Voltron Legendary Defender (86%)

graysonvalenti
First Anime: Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle

Re: Voltron 2016?

Postby graysonvalenti » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:41 am

i might cosplay rolo if i can finish the outfit in time. no promises though 8( i did see that there's a voltron photoshoot planned (i think on friday, but i might be mistaken on the day).
THE WALKING DEAD PHOTOSHOOT CO-HOST.
PHOTOSHOOT FB.
PHOTOSHOOT FORUM POST TBA.

WonkyKrystolXx
First Anime: n.a.

Re: Voltron 2016?

Postby WonkyKrystolXx » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:19 am

EDIT: It looks like the voltron photoshoot is locked in for Friday 5:00-6:00pm at the Cobo Hall south atrium (LV 100)
As a pretty good reference to where that is, its downstairs from where the artists alley entrance usually is. When going in through the front doors off Washington Blvd, just turn left (towards the river) and go down the hall and down the stairs. The giant empty space is the atrium!

The "sports anime" photoshoot was held there a year or two ago, and we had that by the wall in the little space on the right side of the stairs, and it was pretty much perfect and out of the way of traffic!

ALSO to anyone looking here, the voltron photoshoot for youmacon has a facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/events/311501385869037/
Youmacon 2016 Cosplays
FRIDAY/SATURDAY-- Keith Kogane: Voltron Legendary Defender (86%)

Return to “Cosplay: Video Game and Other”