Final Fantasy 2015?

Includes Final Fantasy, J-rock, Kingdom Hearts, and Resident Evil.

Moderators: MagiusT, Public Moderators, Cosplay Forums Moderators

Ostara
First Anime: FMA

Final Fantasy 2015?

Postby Ostara » Wed May 27, 2015 1:03 pm

Who all is planning on cosplaying Final Fantasy this year??

I personally am gonna be bringing Rem Tokimiya from FF Type-0 c:

solidfalcon
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Re: Final Fantasy 2015?

Postby solidfalcon » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:47 am

I'm bringing my Lightning costume again this year! Hoping to see some more FF cosplayers too, there were so little last year!

puppynoelle
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby puppynoelle » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:29 pm

I have a Type-0 group lined up (I'll be Cinque), so it'll be good to see a Rem! Is anybody planning to lead an FF photoshoot? I'm already planning two photoshoots for another fandom, but if nobody else is planning to organize one, I could probably set up the time and place for an FF one as well.

Edit: I've gone ahead and submitted for a Final Fantasy photoshoot late morning/early afternoon on Saturday. ^^
Youmacon 2015 Cosplays:

Thurs:
Rose (Tales of Zestiria)

Fri:
Jude (Tales of Xillia 2)
Rose (Tales of Zestiria)
(surprise cosplay)

Sat:
Cinque (Final Fantasy Type-0)
Edna (Tales of Zestiria)
Alisha (Tales of Zestiria)

Sun:
Ignis (Final Fantasy XV)

Ostara
First Anime: FMA

Postby Ostara » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:41 pm

As far as I know, you're the only one who's shown interest. If you'd like help running the shoot, though, I'd be up to helping!

puppynoelle

Postby puppynoelle » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:11 pm

Thanks, I appreciate the offer! My cosplay group always runs photoshoots together, but we'd be happy to take you on as an assistant if you'd like, particularly if we get a very large crowd ^^
Youmacon 2015 Cosplays:

Thurs:
Rose (Tales of Zestiria)

Fri:
Jude (Tales of Xillia 2)
Rose (Tales of Zestiria)
(surprise cosplay)

Sat:
Edna (Tales of Zestiria)

Sun:
Ignis (Final Fantasy XV)

puppynoelle

Postby puppynoelle » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:50 pm

Okay guys! The official photoshoot time has been set-up: we're on Saturday from 11am-12noon at the Riverfront!

I've created a group page over on Facebook for the photoshoot: https://www.facebook.com/groups/431667170355690/

I hope to see lots of my fellow FF cosplayers there! ^^
Youmacon 2015 Cosplays:

Thurs:
Rose (Tales of Zestiria)

Fri:
Jude (Tales of Xillia 2)
Rose (Tales of Zestiria)
(surprise cosplay)

Sat:
Edna (Tales of Zestiria)

Sun:
Ignis (Final Fantasy XV)

solidfalcon

Postby solidfalcon » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:19 pm

I helped run last year's photoshoot, and by help I mean I had to run through the crowds of people to find Final Fantasy cosplayers because Youma's official photoshoot times/locations confused us all and we were everywhere. That's about the extent of my photoshoot aid experience. XD

So if you need help finding cosplayers, I can be of assistance! And I'll aim to be there of course! Was hoping to wear Lightning on Saturday anyway! :D

puppynoelle

Postby puppynoelle » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:42 pm

Yes I do remember you from last year! :D I'm the little Hope from last year who was co-running the Square-Enix shoot with the Bhuni!Hope :3 (We're running this shoot together this year, too, but in Type-0 cosplays instead). ^^ We would be happy to have all the help we can get! :D
Youmacon 2015 Cosplays:

Thurs:
Rose (Tales of Zestiria)

Fri:
Jude (Tales of Xillia 2)
Rose (Tales of Zestiria)
(surprise cosplay)

Sat:
Edna (Tales of Zestiria)

Sun:
Ignis (Final Fantasy XV)

solidfalcon

Postby solidfalcon » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:44 pm

Oh my goodness! I did not even realize! I remember you guys!

Then I will most definitely be there to try and help you guys out! Hopefully with much less running and stair climbing this time! XDDD

TheDarkangelChi

Postby TheDarkangelChi » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:19 am

I shall be there as aerith :)

puppynoelle

Postby puppynoelle » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:47 am

solidfalcon wrote:Oh my goodness! I did not even realize! I remember you guys!

Then I will most definitely be there to try and help you guys out! Hopefully with much less running and stair climbing this time! XDDD

Well we won't have you do all that running around this year, since I chose the location this time haha. We'll be outside on the Riverwalk. There are large steps there, but it's not like going up and down the very long sets of stairs in Cobo. I'll also have my megaphone this year, so nobody will have to yell XD Us running the photoshoots last year was pretty impromptu, since the photoshoots were terribly organized last year and whoever was supposed to run it didn't show up. So this year it's good that we'll be super organized beforehand :3
Youmacon 2015 Cosplays:

Thurs:
Rose (Tales of Zestiria)

Fri:
Jude (Tales of Xillia 2)
Rose (Tales of Zestiria)
(surprise cosplay)

Sat:
Edna (Tales of Zestiria)

Sun:
Ignis (Final Fantasy XV)

solidfalcon

Postby solidfalcon » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:33 am

puppynoelle wrote:
solidfalcon wrote:Oh my goodness! I did not even realize! I remember you guys!

Well we won't have you do all that running around this year, since I chose the location this time haha. We'll be outside on the Riverwalk. There are large steps there, but it's not like going up and down the very long sets of stairs in Cobo. I'll also have my megaphone this year, so nobody will have to yell XD Us running the photoshoots last year was pretty impromptu, since the photoshoots were terribly organized last year and whoever was supposed to run it didn't show up. So this year it's good that we'll be super organized beforehand :3

Oh most definitely. XD

Have you posted the location and time and stuff on facebook too? A lot of the cosplay/youmacon groups are more active there than the forums(Though I wish they'd come back!); if you haven't yet I can certainly do it. :3

Raiji Magiwind
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: Old School Gundam...:)

Postby Raiji Magiwind » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:59 pm

While there is a main Full (All FF games) FF gathering already set, there is a possibility of a set of sub gatherings that will be logged for some point in weekend.. one for FF I-VI and one for FF VII-Present... when I haven't decided yet, but will likely soon...
Raiji's Scrib'd Shelf
--Go to my Scrib'd for the YoumaLingo Dictionary, Glomp Commandments and other fun stuff...

smzeldarules

Postby smzeldarules » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:15 am

I mean... there's no Chrono Trigger forum but technically CT is considered an FF game sometimes XD I'll be Lucca from Chrono Trigger on Friday with a friend as Glenn and another friend as Robo. I plan to wear a casual version on Sunday as well :3

puppynoelle

Postby puppynoelle » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:09 am

Raiji Magiwind wrote:While there is a main Full (All FF games) FF gathering already set, there is a possibility of a set of sub gatherings that will be logged for some point in weekend.. one for FF I-VI and one for FF VII-Present... when I haven't decided yet, but will likely soon...

My cosplay group won't be able to run the alternate FF photoshoot on Friday evening because we're running Seraph of the End at the same time, but anybody else is welcome to run it.

smzeldarules wrote:I mean... there's no Chrono Trigger forum but technically CT is considered an FF game sometimes XD I'll be Lucca from Chrono Trigger on Friday with a friend as Glenn and another friend as Robo. I plan to wear a casual version on Sunday as well :3

Our photoshoot on Saturday morning (11am-noon) is open to any Square games, though FF is obviously the focus. You can check the facebook group page for details. ^^ We won't able to attend the Friday evening one, so I don't know what whomever takes over that one will do for organizing groups who show up. It's great you're bring back cosplays from older games tho, kudos! ^^
Youmacon 2015 Cosplays:

Thurs:
Rose (Tales of Zestiria)

Fri:
Jude (Tales of Xillia 2)
Rose (Tales of Zestiria)
(surprise cosplay)

Sat:
Edna (Tales of Zestiria)

Sun: