Danganronpa/SDR2 2015

Includes Final Fantasy, J-rock, Kingdom Hearts, and Resident Evil.

Moderators: MagiusT, Public Moderators, Cosplay Forums Moderators

RyuzakiRaspberry
First Anime: Dragon Ball Z

Danganronpa/SDR2 2015

Postby RyuzakiRaspberry » Mon May 11, 2015 2:03 am

Heya all you Dingle Dangan lovers! I'll be going as Monomi! Is there anyone else in this fandom that's gonna be cosplaying some things?
Youmacon Cosplay 2015
-Monomi(Super Danganronpa 2) Progress: 50%
-Petra Ral(Attack on Titan) Progress: 25%
-Upgrade(Steam Powered Giraffe) Progress: 56%

Ritsu Miki
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Re: Danganronpa/SDR2 2015

Postby Ritsu Miki » Wed May 20, 2015 5:33 pm

I will probably cosplay Nagisa Shingetsu again for one day. Not certain yet, but I'm pretty sure. I look forwards to seeing all the DR cosplay again this year~
Cosplay 2015 (days may change depending on the schedule):
Friday & Saturday - Shigure Ninomiya (Mikagura School Suite)
Sunday - Nagisa Shingetsu (Dangan Ronpa: Another Episode)

Wildcrownofficial
First Anime: Soul Eater

Postby Wildcrownofficial » Thu May 21, 2015 2:56 pm

I am deciding whether I should cosplay Monokuma or Monomi. And I will probably have my friends cosplay Kirigiri and Naegi with me!! :-)

RuffMyRabbit
First Anime: Fruits Basket

Postby RuffMyRabbit » Wed May 27, 2015 9:18 pm

I'll probably be cosplaying Chihiro Fujisaki one day this year!
Last edited by RuffMyRabbit on Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Youmacon 2016 Cosplays (Probably)
Ken Kaneki - Tokyo Ghoul
Aiichiro Nitori - Free!
Matsumi Seki - Oyasumi Punpun

thegenerickiwi
First Anime: Angel Beats

Postby thegenerickiwi » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:43 pm

I'm probably going as bed time Chiaki Nanami :3
:kirby: 2016 Cosplay Progress :kirby:
Bed Time Chiaki Nanami (SDR2) - 70%
Fem!Kuroo (Haikyuu) - 100%

:ahhh:

ClassicOtaku
First Anime: chobits

Postby ClassicOtaku » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:38 pm

im going to be cosplaying celestia ludenberg 8)

blissa
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby blissa » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:48 pm

I'll be going as Junko and I have a Monomi and mono bear and Chiaki. I'll probably have more people join me :kirby: :kirby: :D We all should do a photo shoot/meetup
Last edited by blissa on Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Cosplaying: Enoshima Junko 50%~ Maizono Sayaka 0% (possibly)~ Cosplans: Komaru Naegi, Senbonzakura Miku, Tsuhiki Araragi, Faris nyan nyan

Raiji Magiwind
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: Old School Gundam...:)

Postby Raiji Magiwind » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:41 pm

Hello there from Miss Raiji. I am helping out Lauren and her crew this year with trying to get things sorta organized as far as the photoshoots....

At this time, there is nothing set up for the Danganronpa fandom, but I would recommend at least setting up something tentative for the time being, if only to secure a location for the group as a lot of the Friday and Saturday times are filling up and a good chunk of the reasonable day slots already…
This is if you guys are interested in setting up a shoot...

You can read more on the Photoshoot details here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23372

At this time, most of the slots and times are tentative, and final times will be set more closer to the con as the final schedule starts coming together. The goal is to try and come to a happy medium between the fans and the staff in relation to the scheduling and such, as well as hopefully try and make sure the hosts know what’s all going on... or dang well try...
Raiji's Scrib'd Shelf
--Go to my Scrib'd for the YoumaLingo Dictionary, Glomp Commandments and other fun stuff...

blissa

Postby blissa » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:44 pm

Raiji Magiwind wrote:Hello there from Miss Raiji. I am helping out Lauren and her crew this year with trying to get things sorta organized as far as the photoshoots....

At this time, there is nothing set up for the Danganronpa fandom, but I would recommend at least setting up something tentative for the time being, if only to secure a location for the group as a lot of the Friday and Saturday times are filling up and a good chunk of the reasonable day slots already…

At this time, most of the slots and times are tentative, and final times will be set more closer to the con as the final schedule starts coming together. The goal is to try and come to a happy medium between the fans and the staff in relation to the scheduling and such, as well as hopefully try and make sure the hosts know what’s all going on... or dang well try...

The thing is I'm pretty sure we don't have enough people for a shoot other wise I would have signed up for a spot when you posted it on facebook
~Cosplaying: Enoshima Junko 50%~ Maizono Sayaka 0% (possibly)~ Cosplans: Komaru Naegi, Senbonzakura Miku, Tsuhiki Araragi, Faris nyan nyan

Raiji Magiwind
Platinum Attendee

Postby Raiji Magiwind » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:40 am

blissa wrote:
Raiji Magiwind wrote:Hello there from Miss Raiji. I am helping out Lauren and her crew this year with trying to get things sorta organized as far as the photoshoots....

The thing is I'm pretty sure we don't have enough people for a shoot other wise I would have signed up for a spot when you posted it on facebook

That's alright. I figured I was going through the sections and catching any and all groups who I think might be the highest likelyhood to consider a shoot based on there fandom and just remind folks about the details to submit something in case they decided to do so. :)
Raiji's Scrib'd Shelf
--Go to my Scrib'd for the YoumaLingo Dictionary, Glomp Commandments and other fun stuff...

Ritsu Miki

Postby Ritsu Miki » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:45 am

blissa wrote:

Just saying, last year there were many cosplayers who came to the Dangan Ronpa shoot and I noticed many Dangan Ronpa cosplayers about the year before. If you or anyone really feels confident in taking the role of submitting Dangan Ronpa for a shoot, you shouldn't hesitate. I can't really picture there not being many cosplayers, and if the topic inactivity is your concern then that shouldn't be a huge bother as the forums are only now starting to pick up a bit in activity.

Raiji Magiwind
Platinum Attendee

Postby Raiji Magiwind » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:32 pm

Hello folks...I am coming to you once again to let you guys know to consider strongly setting up a shoot slot. At this time Daganronpa is on my list of shoots to make sure we have a slot for, though I would much rather work out a time the fans want them filling it in where ever there is space left on the schedule.

So please definitely file for a shoot slot, since then I can file the shoot to fit in with where the fans want it, short of a schedule conflict, instead of where I choose to put it (and right now your looking at Friday or Sunday if I choose a spot... >.>)

The Photoshoot submission sheet is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ym4XAs ... o/viewform
Raiji's Scrib'd Shelf

blissa

Postby blissa » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:27 pm

Do you guys want Friday or Sunday at the riverfront plaza strip? I'll submit the form for the photo shoot but I just wanted to know what day was best (personally Friday)

Ritsu Miki

Postby Ritsu Miki » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:23 pm

blissa wrote:Do you guys want Friday or Sunday at the riverfront plaza strip? I'll submit the form for the photo shoot but I just wanted to know what day was best (personally Friday)

I prefer Sunday personally, as I probably wouldn't be able to make it on Friday...Thanks for stepping up to reserve a spot for Dangan Ronpa though, I was worried no one was going to. ^^'

blissa

Postby blissa » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:02 pm

Ok! I submitted a form! Check out this Facebook group for any updates! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1669076846648290/ Go ahead and post who your are Cosplaying as well! I will be Junko and Mono bear will be helping me out during this shoot I hope we all can have a blast! :oops: :ba:

Return to “Cosplay: Video Game and Other”