Cosplay Plans 2015

Includes masquerade, hall cosplay, Cosplay Shougi, the photo shoot gathering list, and guidelines.

Moderators: MagiusT, Public Moderators, Cosplay Forums Moderators

ColossalJigglyMan
First Anime: Ouran High School Host Club

Re: Cosplay Plans 2015

Postby ColossalJigglyMan » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:39 am

This year I'll be reprising my role as the unstoppable nightmare that is the Colossal Jiggly Man! I'll also be doing Skull Kid with Majora's Mask, and maybe a Rex Marksley cosplay for Steam Powered Giraffe.
"FASTER....UNTIL THE THRILL OF SPEED OVERCOMES THE FEAR OF DEATH" - Sonic the Hedgehog

http://gonetothelaughinplace.tumblr.com/

Silvermusicnotes
First Anime: Attack on Titan

Postby Silvermusicnotes » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:49 am

I'll be going as Kevin from Welcome to Nightvale on Friday evening, Scotland from Hetalia on Saturday morning, Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist Saturday afternoon/evening, and Daenerys from Game of Thrones on Sunday! Though Daenerys is tentative because I'm still working to finish the costume

aerozord
First Anime: Dragonball Z

Postby aerozord » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:35 pm

Alucard (hellsing) and I recently got my Hibari (Hitman Reborn) though still refining it. I'm not used to wigs and from what my more experienced cosplaying friends told me the one I got is crap

SirWalrus
First Anime: Sword of the Stranger

Postby SirWalrus » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:33 am

Seeing as it's my first year having a chance to Cosplay in a long time, I chose to keep it rather simple. Something I could put together quickly, and without worry. So I chose to dress up as a member of Phoenix Connection (A Terrorist group, from the CS:GO game itself). Call me lazy, but with my enjoyment of the game, and the fact I didn't have time to put together a nicely done Guts, or any anime themed costume for that matter it worked out well. Just got the vest purchased yesterday :D

WonkyKrystolXx
First Anime: n.a.

Postby WonkyKrystolXx » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:57 pm

i havent seen anything about anyone doing undertale cosplays yet in the entire forum! my friend and i will be (kind of lazy) Mettaton and Napstablook on sunday!
Youmacon 2016 Cosplays
FRIDAY/SATURDAY-- Keith Kogane: Voltron Legendary Defender (86%)

picantegato
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby picantegato » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:37 pm

So far I have Mirai Kuriyama from Beyond the Boundary, and Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon, also have a friend who will be Stormfly.
Not sure if I want to bring any of my other costumes or just go with these two.

YAY for having everything done though!

Return to “Cosplay: General”