Cosplay Plans 2015

Includes masquerade, hall cosplay, Cosplay Shougi, the photo shoot gathering list, and guidelines.

Moderators: MagiusT, Public Moderators, Cosplay Forums Moderators

Mairen

Cosplay Plans 2015

Postby Mairen » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:56 am

Who are you planning to cosplay as for Youmacon 2015? I'm really undecided myself, and I usually leave the con just flooded with ideas for next year. Post a picture of the character and tell what series they are from as well~

ISOS_Duke
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: Tokyo Mew Mew/Pokemon

Re: Cosplay Plans 2015

Postby ISOS_Duke » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:31 pm

A Braixen Gijinka is my main focus for next year. I had started Tsukimiya from Bloody Cross for this year, but she didn't get done, so maybe she will for next year!

Though, my goal, like every year is to not procrastinate... We'll see how that goes this time! Speaking of, I should really start to look for fabric now rather than wait too long >.>

-EDIT-

It's funny how quickly things change! Braixen is still on the table and I've already started gathering up fabric, but is no longer the main focus!

My boyfriend agreed to do a Cullen/Inquisitor (Dragon Age: Inquisition) cosplay with me so that's gone full speed ahead. I get to learn how to make armor and work with leather all in one go XP
Last edited by ISOS_Duke on Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cosplays
2015 - Mega Rayquaza (Pokemon)
2015 - Inquisitor Levallen (Dragon Age Inquisition)
2014 -Queen Elsa (Frozen)
2013 - Ruby (RWBY)

lemonade
First Anime: Digimon

Postby lemonade » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:31 am

I'm planning to do an iDOLM@STER My Dear Vampire group for sure for Halloween which I'm really looking forward to! Hoping to do Halloween AKB0048 Yukirin as well, and maybe Saki from Shinsekai yori if I can swing it? Goodness, I plan way too far in advance. >.<
Youmacon 2015
Thurs: Eli Ayase (PJs) - Love Live!
Fri [Day]: Chiyo Sakura - Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Fri [Evening]: Asuka Langley (Halloween) - Evangelion
Sat: Takane Shijou (My Dear Vampire) - The iDOLM@STER
Sun: Yukirin the 6th (Halloween) - AKB0048

simply_mad
Live Programming Staff
First Anime: Digimon, My Neighbor Totoro, Fullmetal Alchemist

Postby simply_mad » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:57 am

For sure Coronation Elsa and Sharon Rainsworth

Probably not making anything new other than Elsa for Youma, but I've got a lot of cosplays planned for earlier conventions (ie Sharon is for ACen) xD

ShutterbugHen
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby ShutterbugHen » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:52 pm

I'm not 100% decided, but I know for sure that I will be doing Cecil from Welcome to Night Vale, and about 95% sure that I will be doing an armor type thing for Dave Strider. As for a third cosplay, I dunno yet. Maybe I'll bring Rin from Blue Exorcist with me. Or maybe Tokyo Ghoul? Who knows :?:
Youmacon 2015 Plans!

Cecil Palmer - WTNV
Robin - Fire Emblem: Awakening
Punk!Jean - Attack on Titan

BehindTheMask
First Anime: Cowboy Bebop

Postby BehindTheMask » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:53 am

Where to begin? It seems like I always end up gathering more and more for Youma. I suppose this is the list thus far:

Jaime Lannister from Game of Thrones (we are attempting to plan an entire group at the moment; this costume is complete)
Evelyn as Nefertari/Nefertiri from The Mummy Returns (again we are attempting a group, but we shall see how that goes; this idea is still in progress)
Quasimodo from Hunchback of Notre Dame (still attempting to plan an entire group or at least a couple of characters; the costume is fairly complete, though I am hoping to rework it)
Steampunk Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service (it was finished last year, but the broom is currently getting some sort of strap attached so that it is easier to carry around)
Bellatrix LeStrange from Harry Potter (I am redoing the corset/shirt; we pretty much have a group all set for this, though there may be some reworking for a few of us)
Lupin the Third from Lupin the Third (costumes are already complete and we are just getting the group together again)

So far, I think that is about it. However, I am always prone to adding more whether I really think it through or not. :angel:

okidokiloki
First Anime: dragon ball z

Postby okidokiloki » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:10 pm

For Youmacon 2015:

Saturday: Great Fairy (legend of Zelda Majora's mask)
Sunday: ?????
"So...when do we start?"

Rest of 2015 line up
Windsor Comicon - Link from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Grand Rapids Comic Con - Abraham Van Brunt
Youmacon - Princess Captain America and the Great Fairy-Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask

RyuzakiRaspberry
First Anime: Dragon Ball Z

Postby RyuzakiRaspberry » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:43 pm

I'm kind of surprised no one is posting much in the forums! Oh well, time to tell you what I'm cosplaying!

I'm gonna do Noel from Sora no Method, a casual Death the Kid maybe if there isn't a panel or photoshoot I want to participate in, and I'm doing Upgrade from Steam Powered Giraffe as well!
Youmacon Cosplay 2015
-Monomi(Super Danganronpa 2) Progress: 50%
-Petra Ral(Attack on Titan) Progress: 25%
-Upgrade(Steam Powered Giraffe) Progress: 56%

simply_mad
Live Programming Staff
First Anime: Digimon, My Neighbor Totoro, Fullmetal Alchemist

Postby simply_mad » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:41 am

Thus far my plans include Sharon Rainsworth from Pandora Hearts and Elsa. :)

I'll have made like.... 9 new cosplays this year by the time Youma rolls around, so I'll be filling in the rest of the weekend with some of my new cosplays~

Shei

Postby Shei » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:06 pm

If all things go according to plan:

Sailor Mercury
Jigglypuff kigurumi
PotaTOS (Portal 2)
Major Motoko Kusanagi
Cosplays for Youma 2017!!
Sailor Moon!
Sailor Neptune!
Enma Ai - Hell Girl Mitsuganae

Mike12833
First Anime: D. N. Angel

Postby Mike12833 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:15 pm

Well assuming my money situation does well for once in the past couple of years i will be able to go back to youma and actually cosplay so here is what i am hoping to go as...

Enderman ( Humanized Version ) ( Design by Waterloks )

Wendigo ( Humanized Version ) ( Design is pending ) ( Image is from Beltaguise, it is about the best depiction of it that i could find )

Male Witch ( Left 4 Dead ) ( Design is pending ) ( Image is from narutobakasan, Like the previous it is about the best depiction of it i could find )

Also i will most likely give the Wendigo Cosplay some fun little Halloween themed features since it will be worn on Halloween~
-Youmacon 2015-

--Going to the Anime Convention Reviews meet-up

ohnuggins

Postby ohnuggins » Fri May 01, 2015 12:21 am

Genderbent Gray Fullbuster / The Black Cat (1994) / Poison Avatar Korra / Ahri (A New Dawn)

I have a Natsu. I have a Spider-Gwen :spiderman: to ship with. It would be epic to shoot with a Zaheer. It would also be epic to see any of the other teammates from A New Dawn ESPECIALLY LEONA

If any of these don't work out, I have Moka and Sebastian in storage... more likely Sebastian because his outfit is warm.

I can't freaking wait. This is my first con since summer 2013.
2011: Sebastian Michaelis with a riding crop at some point
2012: Shizuo Heiwajima with a Tom Tanaka / White Rabbit Sebastian / Moka Akashiya

2015: White Rabbit Sebastian / The Black Cat (1994) / Cinematic, Pool Party, and Officer Ahri / ???

ohnuggins

Postby ohnuggins » Fri May 01, 2015 12:23 am

Mike12833 wrote:Well assuming my money situation does well for once in the past couple of years i will be able to go back to youma and actually cosplay so here is what i am hoping to go as...

Enderman ( Humanized Version ) ( Design by Waterloks )

Wendigo ( Humanized Version ) ( Design is pending ) ( Image is from Beltaguise, it is about the best depiction of it that i could find )

Male Witch ( Left 4 Dead ) ( Design is pending ) ( Image is from narutobakasan, Like the previous it is about the best depiction of it i could find )

Also i will most likely give the Wendigo Cosplay some fun little Halloween themed features since it will be worn on Halloween~

Pleeeease make crazy witch noises
2011: Sebastian Michaelis with a riding crop at some point
2012: Shizuo Heiwajima with a Tom Tanaka / White Rabbit Sebastian / Moka Akashiya

2015: White Rabbit Sebastian / The Black Cat (1994) / Cinematic, Pool Party, and Officer Ahri / ???

Mike12833
First Anime: D. N. Angel

Postby Mike12833 » Sun May 03, 2015 2:43 pm

Pleeeease make crazy witch noises

~.w.~ Most likely will every now and then
-Youmacon 2015-

--Going to the Anime Convention Reviews meet-up

Chaosmaiden
First Anime: sailor moon

Postby Chaosmaiden » Sat May 09, 2015 10:06 pm

hello i know im in the wrong area to ask, but i cant find an answer anywhere else. this will be my first time going, and i need to know which day the charity cosplay ball will be, as i will only be there for one day most likely and really dont want to miss it. thank you.

Return to “Cosplay: General”