Private Photoshoots 2013 - CLOSED

Includes masquerade, hall cosplay, Cosplay Shougi, the photo shoot gathering list, and guidelines.

Moderators: MagiusT, Public Moderators, Cosplay Forums Moderators

HikarioLove
First Anime: Pokemon

Private Photoshoots 2013 - CLOSED

Postby HikarioLove » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:27 pm

**SPOTS ARE FILLED NOW, SORRY -- WILL BE AT SHUTOCON NEXT SO HIT ME UP IF YOU WANT A SHOOT THEN!**

Hello!

I am looking to provide high quality photoshoots for my fellow con goers!

I am both a photographer and a graphic designer and as such have skills in photoshop and editing, and have many creative ideas on incorporating landscape into my shots. The photoshoots will be held in a professional manner and will be executed to the highest quality I can provide.

Before the convention, I will do my best to research any characters that I don't know so that I can work on poses with you. But please think of some poses on your own as well! Not only poses, but places in/around the Renaissance Center. I will also be willing to go to Cobo Hall if you want any shots there~

Examples can be found here: http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j394/LevelUpPhotography/ and: https://www.facebook.com/LevelupPhotography

Information
    ~ Shoot will be about 60 minutes - this includes meeting up and walking to any places you would like your photos taken.
    ~ Single or group welcomed.
    ~ Only one outfit per shoot.
    ~ Only one shoot per person.
    ~ I will text you before your shoot to verify that you will be coming.
    ~ Please, please tell me if you're going to be late or will not be able to make it for the shoot. If I do not hear from you, I will wait 10 minutes before canceling the shoot.
    ~ Cosplayers will receive photos within three weeks after the shoot.

Tips
    ~ Please let me know what you can and can't do in your cosplay. I do not want to risk breaking any part of the cosplay. We can always work around what you can do!
    ~ On that note, please let me know if you are not comfortable with anything before the shoot or if I do anything you are uncomfortable with.
    ~ Wear makeup! Due to lighting and flash, skin tends to look washed out no matter how good you look in person.
    ~ Don't be afraid to talk/work with me to get the photos you want. This is about you, not me. So if you have anything you want to do, let me know!
    ~ If you're more comfortable with a friend or two around, don't be afraid to bring them either. I want this to be a fun time for all of us and would rather everyone be comfortable with everything.
    ~ And most important! Please think of poses/places you would like to go to around the center. Things will go a lot faster and you'll likely get more photos if you know what you want!

Pricing
    ~ $20 for one (1) person
    ~ $5 for any additional person
    ~ Please have the money ready before the shoot begins

If you would like a shoot:
    Please fill this out and either PM me or respond to this thread:
    Name/nickname:
    Cosplay: (Please include series name):
    Preferred day/time:
    Contact phone number: (IMPORTANT!!)

Times
    As I understand that the schedule is not out yet, I do know that you might not be set on an exact time, so if you would like, just let me know a time period on which day and we'll see what we can work out for the time being~

Also, I am part of two panels and I am waiting on those times to be finalized, so if a time period runs in to those times, I will contact you and we can work something out around that as well! The same goes for you: if you are part of a panel/want to attend one and the time you asked for is during that time, please contact me and we'll work out another time!

Thursday Shoots - CLOSED
    (TBD/Evening) - Thugisa - 50% Off

Friday Shoots - CLOSED
    11:00-12:00 Caesar Clown - One Piece
    2:30-3:30 Jon Snow and Ygritte - Game of Thrones
    4:00-5:00: Levi - Shingeki no Kyojin
    6:00-7:00 Kyouko - Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Saturday Shoots - CLOSED
    1:00-2:00: Magma Grunts - Pokemon
    4:00-5:00: Sara - Mermaid Melody
    (TBD/Evening) Merida - Brave (Tentative)
~Youmacon 2015 Cosplays~
Kaneki Ken (normal and "master") [Tokyo Ghoul]
Haise Sasaki [Tokyo Ghoul:re]
Eren Jaeger [Shingeki no Kyojin]
Allen Avadonia (Len Kagamine) [Evillious Chroncles]
Aoba Kuronuma [Durarara!!]

Return to “Cosplay: General”