Photographers - Demand?

Includes masquerade, hall cosplay, Cosplay Shougi, the photo shoot gathering list, and guidelines.

Moderators: MagiusT, Public Moderators, Cosplay Forums Moderators

Delevaine
First Anime: Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

Photographers - Demand?

Postby Delevaine » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:51 pm

Is there a demand for professional photographers? My sister would be willing to come and do work, and her prices are reasonable. Do many people actually get photo's done, or do they just settle with anyone and everyone's pics?
"on a gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, a dusty black coat with a red right hand"
2013 - Akiba/Johnny (Metal Gear Solid 4), not sure if I'm bringing anything else.
2012 - Sniper Wolf - Alucard (Manga version/long hair)

rawien
First Anime: FMA:Brotherhood

Re: Photographers - Demand?

Postby rawien » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:53 am

Delevaine wrote:Is there a demand for professional photographers? My sister would be willing to come and do work, and her prices are reasonable. Do many people actually get photo's done, or do they just settle with anyone and everyone's pics?

I think it comes down to personal preference... You get what you pay for in the sense... Hall pics aren't exactly the most flattering with sometimes a lot of "noise" going on in the background...

Since I'm looking for a photog (though, to be honest, I'm not that picky for professional or not), could you give me a link to your sister's past work and prices, please?

CoronetCosplay
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby CoronetCosplay » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:50 am

I'm looking for a photographer with skill in night/low light photography to do a set Saturday evening. I too would appreciate a link to examples of her work and a pricing.

Bodatheyoda
First Anime: Ronin Warriors

Postby Bodatheyoda » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:07 pm

I've done 1 night shoot and know I can do another 100 times better. I also do not charge at cons. my work can be seen here, and the night shoots are in the Matsuricon album(They look a little orange because the area was filled with orange lights..I filtered out the worst of it. https://www.facebook.com/Tk8919Photography

Return to “Cosplay: General”