2013 Cosplay Line Up

Includes masquerade, hall cosplay, Cosplay Shougi, the photo shoot gathering list, and guidelines.

Moderators: MagiusT, Public Moderators, Cosplay Forums Moderators

herenity86
First Anime: Sailor Moon

2013 Cosplay Line Up

Postby herenity86 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:36 am

So I saw that there is no forum made for any 2013 Cosplay's that people plan on having. I am switching ideas as to what I want to cosplay as.

I'll be there Oct 31-Nov 4. Were staying till the fourth so that we don't have to rush back after the ceremonies so we can see them.

In no particular order I am crossplaying as Mr. Gold from Once Upon A Time because well he's my favourite character and I want to fem him up a bit. I am also contemplating cosplaying as Greta from Kyo Kara Maoh, which was my first idea, or if I can lose enough weight the doll angelic version of Mio Hio from Dn Angel, I am definitely cosplaying as Young Genkai from Yu Yu Hakusho, and last but not least Teresa of the faint smile, but I am leaning more towards Jean from Claymore more than likely. I probably am going to stick with Greta.

I plan on trying to learn to sew over the past few months and make the really simple but elegant costumes. I am thinking for the ball since well were going to be having such a huge hall I should go to it, of going as Mr. Gold, or Greta in her cute little Sailorish outfit.

Hope to see some replies on here as to what you guys have planned :3.

okidokiloki
First Anime: dragon ball z

Re: 2013 Cosplay Line Up

Postby okidokiloki » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:32 am

I'm always changing my cosplay plans. For sure, I will be She Hulk on the Saturday of the convention. I will either be a Steampunk version of Lady Loki on Sunday or a Steampunk version of Ariel from the Little Mermaid.
"So...when do we start?"

Rest of 2015 line up
Windsor Comicon - Link from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Grand Rapids Comic Con - Abraham Van Brunt
Youmacon - Princess Captain America and the Great Fairy-Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask

Damien_Damien
First Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist

Postby Damien_Damien » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:36 am

I'll be in the Artist Alley for most of the weekend, but I'll be cosplaying as Edward Elric after the Alley closes at night. My automail's almost done, too; I just need to figure out what to do for the hand.

okidoki - Steampunk Arial would be so awesome to see. :D

lemonade
First Anime: Digimon

Postby lemonade » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Well, it's in my signature, but I'll post anyways. :3

For Thursday I thought I'd do a Halloween-themed cosplay and wear Urara Shiraishi's witch costume from the first volume cover of Yamada-kun. Kind of obscure, but since it's my favourite manga, I thought it would be fun. On Friday I'll be doing Mary, along with my friend as Ib. Saturday I'll be re-wearing my Megumi Shimizu cosplay, hopefully (fingers crossed it's not too cold), and then on Sunday I'll be bringing back my magical girl Madoka cosplay along with friends as Moemura and Mami. ^.^
Youmacon 2015
Thurs: Eli Ayase (PJs) - Love Live!
Fri [Day]: Chiyo Sakura - Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Fri [Evening]: Asuka Langley (Halloween) - Evangelion
Sat: Takane Shijou (My Dear Vampire) - The iDOLM@STER
Sun: Yukirin the 6th (Halloween) - AKB0048

ZeroSins
First Anime: Dragon Ball Z

Postby ZeroSins » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:05 pm

I'll be there on October 31st to November 3rd so, pretty much the entire con during both the day and night. Since I only have two costumes as of right now, I'll be switching between Shizuo Heiwajima from Durarara!! and Ren Jinguji [Magi Love 1000% Concert gear] from Uta No Prince-Sama.

Can't wait to see you all there in your cosplays! :D
Youmacon 2015:
Trip [DRAMAtical Murder]: 90%
Rin Matsuoka [Free!]: 60%
Kagami Taiga [Kuroko no Basket]: 70%
White!Haired Kaneki Ken [Tokyo Ghoul]: 30%

heavens-punisher
First Anime: either Voltron or Sailor moon

Postby heavens-punisher » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:45 pm

ill be reprising my role as Green Lantern for a third year :angel: i WAS planning on doing the classic 90's cyclops from x-men but a issue with some friends came up. one friend is doing a blue lantern and he asked me to please be green lantern again with him so cyclops will need to wait another year. thats fine though since it gives me time to improve the visor and such :rare:

TL:DR. ill be green Lantern

BehindTheMask
First Anime: Cowboy Bebop

Postby BehindTheMask » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:31 pm

herenity86 wrote:In no particular order I am crossplaying as Mr. Gold from Once Upon A Time because well he's my favourite character and I want to fem him up a bit.

Omg, my friend will love that. She went as Emma Swan last year and was sad to not see any other Once Upon A Time characters. You two will have to correspond your outfits. :D

I know my signature says it too, but I will reiterate it in here. Not sure of the days just yet, but...

Meow from Kazemakase Tsukikage Ran and my friend (hopefully) will have her Ran outfit to go with it.
Madame Kovarian from Doctor Who AT LEAST for the Doctor Who panel. We'll see how long that one will stay on.
Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop.
I don't know if my friends were wanting to do Firefly again, but I have a cosplay for Zoe for that.
Oneesan from Battle Royale will certainly make an appearance.
Then my friends and I were debating doing a group thingy. So, we were thinking on Hunchback of Notre Dame or Harry Potter. We shall see.

BigMac9632
First Anime: Fooly Cooly aka Furi Kuri aka FLCL

Postby BigMac9632 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:28 am

okidokiloki wrote:I'm always changing my cosplay plans. For sure, I will be She Hulk on the Saturday of the convention. I will either be a Steampunk version of Lady Loki on Sunday or a Steampunk version of Ariel from the Little Mermaid.
That sounds interesting :D I'm doing a steampunk cosplay myself :P Cant think of any accessory ideas though, not much thats steampunk and silver
[center]2010 - none :( [I was lame and broke D:]
2011 - Itachi Uchiha [Naruto]
2012 - Bardroy [Black Butler]
2013 - Rivet [OC]
2014 Cosplays

Steampunk OC "Rivet" Revamp {My Mind}
Progress -75%

Not sure yet about more.

herenity86
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby herenity86 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:49 pm

BehindTheMask wrote:
herenity86 wrote:In no particular order I am crossplaying as Mr. Gold from Once Upon A Time because well he's my favourite character and I want to fem him up a bit.

Omg, my friend will love that. She went as Emma Swan last year and was sad to not see any other Once Upon A Time characters. You two will have to correspond your outfits. :D

I know my signature says it too, but I will reiterate it in here. Not sure of the days just yet, but...

Meow from Kazemakase Tsukikage Ran and my friend (hopefully) will have her Ran outfit to go with it.
Madame Kovarian from Doctor Who AT LEAST for the Doctor Who panel. We'll see how long that one will stay on.
Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop.
I don't know if my friends were wanting to do Firefly again, but I have a cosplay for Zoe for that.
Oneesan from Battle Royale will certainly make an appearance.
Then my friends and I were debating doing a group thingy. So, we were thinking on Hunchback of Notre Dame or Harry Potter. We shall see.

Just let me know what day she'll be cosplaying as Emma. I am planning on maybe bringing an empty vile and finding someone who knows how to work photoshop to add the purple magic to it, that or try and find some glitter somewhere, and that sucks that I totally and completely missed her last year. You have to give me her contact in a pm.

blkmagick

Postby blkmagick » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:15 am

I know I will be cosplaying as Fire from Batman: The Brave and the Bold, and Fionna from Adventure time for sure. My two maybe cosplays are BB Hood or Bubbles dressed up as Mojo Jojo from PPG.

Youmacon 2013 costumes:
Thursday: Fionna- Adventure Time
Friday: B.B. Hood - Darkstalkers
Saturday: Fire - Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Rave: Rave Megurine Luka
Sunday: Fionna

crazyae86
First Anime: inuyasha

Postby crazyae86 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:14 pm

Damien_Damien wrote:I'll be in the Artist Alley for most of the weekend, but I'll be cosplaying as Edward Elric after the Alley closes at night. My automail's almost done, too; I just need to figure out what to do for the hand.

okidoki - Steampunk Arial would be so awesome to see. :D

so what materials did you use to make the automail with? always kind of curious how one would put something like that together.

Damien_Damien
First Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist

Postby Damien_Damien » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Spraypainted cardboard, with a few buttons and jean rivets for decoration. Still trying to figure out what to do for the hand, though. Cardboard will just come apart as soon as I move my fingers, and it won't glue to the glove that goes underneath.

sessel
First Anime: Tokyo Mew Mew

Postby sessel » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:48 am

l
Last edited by sessel on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinkie Pie kind of reminds me from Felicia from Darkstalkers. Am I the only one?

Karkat_Vantas
First Anime: InuYasha

Postby Karkat_Vantas » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 pm

I'm going to be bringing back a favorite from last year that is now new and improved!!

Kyuubi is back and more Badass then ever~

I'll also be doing an Invader Zim themed lolita for Maid Cafe (if I am accepted :fingerscrossed: )
**** knows I've blown a ton of money on the cosplay already.
Cosplays of 2013:

TheNerdyOtaku
First Anime: Omajo Doremi, Digimon, DBZ

Postby TheNerdyOtaku » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:36 pm

I'll be going as Kyouya from OHSHC and bringing Hungary from Hetalia.
A sound soul dwells within a sound mind a sound body

Return to “Cosplay: General”