Fate Stay Night 2012! Let's do it again

Includes Axis Powers Hetalia, Bleach, Code Geass, Death Note, Naruto, and Soul Eater.

Moderators: MagiusT, Public Moderators, Cosplay Forums Moderators

Seijuku
First Anime: Dragon Ball

Fate Stay Night 2012! Let's do it again

Postby Seijuku » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:43 am

Hey guys, me again. Last year, I saw a few fate stay night cosplayers and it twas awesome. So this time, I think we should all meet up and hang out this time. I'll probably be sporting my Archer again but I may have to get a new one or adjust it to fit me better than before. So, guys if you want meet up again and have some fun, photos and epicness. Post here. ^_^
Last edited by Seijuku on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cosplays for Youmacon 2013:
Nick Fury - The Avengers (Confirmed) 100%

Shei

Re: Fate Stay Night 2011

Postby Shei » Tue May 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Bumping this up to say that I'll most likely bring Rider, and there's a good chance my Assassin will be coming with me.
Cosplays for Youma 2017!!
Sailor Moon!
Sailor Neptune!
Enma Ai - Hell Girl Mitsuganae

gman
First Anime: Gurren Lagann

Postby gman » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:17 am

First of all I have to apologize Seijuku this is my first forum and first anime con and I posted a Fate Stay Night 2011 as well I did not see yours.

I will be cosplaying as Archer too. I think it would be cool if we all meet up.

smasher1001
First Anime: Dragon ball Z

Postby smasher1001 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:53 pm

Yeah,would be cool, I was emiya shirou last year. I plan on being link alot this year, but I'm definately down for bringing my emiya costume again if we plan to group up for awhile. On a side note, did anyone get pictures of me in my emiya shirou outfit? I looked all over online last year but couldn't find even 1 photo of myself.

Seijuku
First Anime: Dragon Ball

Postby Seijuku » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Thanks for the interest guys ^__^ We definitely need to get together. I think I saw you at the panel last year, my friend but no pictures.
Cosplays for Youmacon 2013:
Nick Fury - The Avengers (Confirmed) 100%

kojika
First Anime: Pokemon XD

Postby kojika » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:17 pm

I plan on bring my Saber with to YoumaCon this year <3 I did Lily version (gift variation), and I'm having a lot of fun with her, so she's getting lots of con time, haha (after spending the amount of time and money I did with her, she better D: )

Would love to get some pics with other Fate/Stay cosplayers <3
~Sanzaki Kojika

Queen of the karaoke junkies! (Running YoumaIdol again!)

Come see me in Artist Alley!
----
YoumaCon 13:
Thurs- ?
Fri- ?
Sat- ?
Sun- ?

...I'll decide, I swear!

herenity
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby herenity » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Seijuku wrote:Hey guys, me again. Last year, I saw a few fate stay night cosplayers and it twas awesome. So this time, I think we should all meet up and hang out this time. I'll probably be sporting my Archer again but I may have to get a new one or adjust it to fit me better than before. So, guys if you want meet up again and have some fun, photos and epicness. Post here. ^_^

I just finished watching the series *tears up a bit thinking about archer near the end*. That was an awesome series, didn't have enough time to whip something up maybe next year though for sure. I'll keep an eye out for ya!
Cosplays I'll be doing
Blue From Wolf's Rain
Mio Hio from D.N Angel maybe
Maybe Genkai from YYH.

herenity
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby herenity » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:56 pm

I definately am gonna take a whole whack of pictures of ya guys for sure. Saber ftw!
Cosplays I'll be doing
Blue From Wolf's Rain
Mio Hio from D.N Angel maybe
Maybe Genkai from YYH.

Amara Mizuki

Postby Amara Mizuki » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:24 am

Hey -^__^- I noticed that you are trying to get together again this year. I was going to cosplay Saber last year, but I didn't have enough money for her; however, I am planning on cosplaying Dark Saber this year.

As of right now, I have everything ordered. I had to return my costume because they changed their sizes this year, so I am hoping that I will have the other replacement by the end of this month XD I have my boots; my friends dad is making my sword (so all I have to do is paint it now :) ); and I have the wig stuff ordered, so I should have everything by the time the con approaches.

I would love to meet up with all of you and get some pictures of everyone too XD Just let me know when you guys plan to get together, and I will definitely try and be there -^__^- I am really excited to see returning Fate Stay Night cosplayers and new ones as well! I am so excited! This will be my fifth time at Youma, but my first time cosplaying Saber :)
YoumaCon 2016 Plans:

Mei - Overwatch

gman

Postby gman » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:25 am

Hello I was just wandering if anyone wanted to meet up? I will be at Youmacon Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but don't know how long Sunday. I would like to hangout anytime ofter 2pm, but what times do you guys have open? Also, where would you like to meet? I am very flexible I really would like to see everyone's cosplay.

kojika

Postby kojika » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:34 am

I'll only be in Saber on Saturday (cause that armor is a pain D: and I made it so crudely, lol), but I've got panels 11-1, and then I'm sorta in Artist Alley the rest of the day. I could break to meet up though, especially since I want to get lots of pictures <3

I'd suggest the Wintegarden for meet-up, since that seems to be a pretty easy spot for everyone to find, lol. But yeah, anytime after 2 pm is fine for me on Saturday~
~Sanzaki Kojika

----
YoumaCon 13:
Thurs- ?
Fri- ?
Sat- ?
Sun- ?

...I'll decide, I swear!

Amara Mizuki

Postby Amara Mizuki » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:14 pm

I can do anytime after 5...my friend really wants me to go to Vic's Q&A panel from 3-5, so I will be there during that time. If his line to get in is going to be as long as it was last year, then I know we will be in line at 2 p.m., lol, just so we can get in the door XD

But, if it works out for everyone to do it earlier than 5 on Saturday, I can still find you afterwards while walking around and get some pictures of people that way -^__^- Just keep me updated on what everyone decides to do -^__^-I so excited!

Also, I will be in this costume both Saturday and Sunday :)
YoumaCon 2016 Plans:

Mei - Overwatch

kojika

Postby kojika » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Only other thing I wanna do on Saturday is possibly hit karaoke, but that doesn't start til like 10 pm, lol, so I'm good for most of the day. Anytime after 1 pm all the way up til then. If 5 pm works for everyone, I should be able to swing that, too. I just need to know so I know when to get someone to cover my table
~Sanzaki Kojika

----
YoumaCon 13:
Thurs- ?
Fri- ?
Sat- ?
Sun- ?

...I'll decide, I swear!

gman

Postby gman » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:20 pm

5PM on Saturday works for me.

kojika

Postby kojika » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:28 pm

Okay, so we're all good for 5 PM on Saturday then? and is WinteGarden a good meet-up place?
~Sanzaki Kojika

----
YoumaCon 13:
Thurs- ?
Fri- ?
Sat- ?
Sun- ?

...I'll decide, I swear!

Return to “Cosplay: Anime and Manga”