Fullmetal Alchemist 2015 cosplay

Includes Axis Powers Hetalia, Bleach, Code Geass, Death Note, Naruto, and Soul Eater.

Moderators: MagiusT, Public Moderators, Cosplay Forums Moderators

Silvermusicnotes
First Anime: Attack on Titan

Fullmetal Alchemist 2015 cosplay

Postby Silvermusicnotes » Sun May 17, 2015 7:23 pm

I'm considering doing an Envy cosplay on either Sunday or Saturday this year for Youmacon and I was wondering how many Other Fullmetal Alchemist cosplayers will be there. I may or may not have an Ed coming with me, but I'd love to meet up with some of you guys!

EDIT: I might actually be making a punk envy cosplay because that sounded super cool!

Raiji Magiwind
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: Old School Gundam...:)

Re: Fullmetal Alchemist 2015 cosplay

Postby Raiji Magiwind » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:55 pm

Hello folks...I am coming to you once again to let you guys know to consider strongly setting up a shoot slot. At this time Fullmetal Alchemist is on my list of shoots to make sure we have a slot for, though I would much rather work out a time the fans want then filling it in where ever there is space left on the schedule.

So please definitely file for a shoot slot, since then I can file the shoot to fit in with where the fans want it, short of a schedule conflict, instead of where I choose to put it (and right now your looking at Friday or Sunday if I choose a spot... >.>)

The Photoshoot Submission sheet is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ym4XAs ... o/viewform
Raiji's Scrib'd Shelf
--Go to my Scrib'd for the YoumaLingo Dictionary, Glomp Commandments and other fun stuff...

Silvermusicnotes

Postby Silvermusicnotes » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:03 am

OK GUYS! So as of right now, I have a tentative photoshoot from 3:00-4:00 pm in the cobo center upper atrium! Does this work for any of you guys who would be interested? Also, I don't have a Facebook, so I can't set up an event page for this. So if anyone is interested, just shoot me a message on tumblr. My tumblr is http://silvermusicnotes.tumblr.com so feel free to come say hi! I'll be at youmacon as Envy Saturday afternoon and at the photoshoot.

Thanks guys!

Nick3889

Postby Nick3889 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:10 pm

Im looking for a fma group to walk the floor with i know about the photo shoot but was curious if there are any fma cosplayers that want to walk the floor at all for a bit
When the going gets tough, the tough get, GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!!!

Silvermusicnotes

Postby Silvermusicnotes » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:51 pm

Nick3889 wrote:Im looking for a fma group to walk the floor with i know about the photo shoot but was curious if there are any fma cosplayers that want to walk the floor at all for a bit

Who are you going as? I think I'm the only one cosplaying from fma in my group on Saturday. I'm up for hanging out with some other fma cosplayers, but I will only be in envy during the afternoon.

Nick3889

Postby Nick3889 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:41 am

Im going as roy mustang i dont think ill be able to make the photo shoot though the steam powered giraffe concert is at 300pm on Saturday

StarcraftGhost
First Anime: Inital D

Postby StarcraftGhost » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:15 pm

We have a decent sized FMA crew that will be there Friday and part of Saturday and I literally have no idea who all will be represented except me and Hughes and my GF as May Chang, also be sure to check out the We Have Daddy Issues panel Friday night (if you can since it is 18+), shenanigans will be had :mrgreen:
Youmacon 2015 Cosplays:
Ayato Kirishima - Tokyo Ghoul
Bertholdt Fubar/Jean Kirstein - Attack on Titan
Tetsuya Kuroko - Kuroko no Baskets

Nick3889

Postby Nick3889 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:55 pm

Cool when's this meet up Friday?

StarcraftGhost
First Anime: Inital D

Postby StarcraftGhost » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:56 pm

It is Midnight Friday, Panel Room 5 in the Ren Cen
Youmacon 2015 Cosplays:
Ayato Kirishima - Tokyo Ghoul
Bertholdt Fubar/Jean Kirstein - Attack on Titan
Tetsuya Kuroko - Kuroko no Baskets

Silvermusicnotes

Postby Silvermusicnotes » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:32 am

StarcraftGhost wrote:We have a decent sized FMA crew that will be there Friday and part of Saturday and I literally have no idea who all will be represented except me and Hughes and my GF as May Chang, also be sure to check out the We Have Daddy Issues panel Friday night (if you can since it is 18+), shenanigans will be had :mrgreen:

Aw I wanted to go that so badly but I'm not 18 yet. It sounded so cool

Return to “Cosplay: Anime and Manga”