Love Live [2015]

Includes Axis Powers Hetalia, Bleach, Code Geass, Death Note, Naruto, and Soul Eater.

Moderators: MagiusT, Public Moderators, Cosplay Forums Moderators

¢σℓ∂
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Love Live [2015]

Postby ¢σℓ∂ » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:43 pm

Anyone out there planning on doing Love Live cosplay this year?
I'm considering cosplaying as Nozomi or Maki, so long as I'm doing well financially when the time comes.
Would be nice to get together all of μ's and do a photoshoot. ♥

lemonade
First Anime: Digimon

Re: Love Live [2015]

Postby lemonade » Sun May 03, 2015 9:18 pm

Ahh, I'll be doing AKB and iM@S, but no Love Live for me this year. :o
I can't wait to see you though! I always try to collect as many idol cosplayer photos as I can, so I'll be keeping an eye out! :D

EDIT: Can't resist those idols. >.< I'm going to be doing PJ Eli on the Thursday for pre-reg now~
Youmacon 2015
Thurs: Eli Ayase (PJs) - Love Live!
Fri [Day]: Chiyo Sakura - Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Fri [Evening]: Asuka Langley (Halloween) - Evangelion
Sat: Takane Shijou (My Dear Vampire) - The iDOLM@STER
Sun: Yukirin the 6th (Halloween) - AKB0048

simply_mad
Live Programming Staff
First Anime: Digimon, My Neighbor Totoro, Fullmetal Alchemist

Postby simply_mad » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:41 am

I'm currently making Rin's cat t-shirt pjs and I'm also part of a group that will be doing the cheerleader outfits! :> (We're all planning to buy them 'cause we all lazy/I have a lot of work to get done heh)

Aura

Postby Aura » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:56 pm

:hi: As of now, I am in a full group of girls that are doing the Fruit Fresh outfits. I hope we can set up a photoshoot time for LL/or idol so we know when to wear them since a few of the girls do multiply cosplays.

aliruth1
First Anime: Digimon or Card Captor Sakura

Postby aliruth1 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:51 pm

I'm really glad this thread is here!

My group and I are doing two Love Live outfits and we're very interested in making full groups if possible.

Our first group is the Mogyutto outfits. We still need Hanayo, Maki, Rin, Honoka, and Umi for that group.

The second are the Dancing Stars with Me outfits (because Halloween, amirite) and we still need a Maki, Rin, Honoka, Kotori and Umi.

I'd love it if we could make full groups and get some photos taken.

¢σℓ∂

Postby ¢σℓ∂ » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:04 pm

Wow~ There's going to be a lot of idols this year! I hope we get a photo shoot too, if not, then I'm sure we can organizing one ourselves. ^^

@aliruth1 - I'm interested in joining your Mogyutto outfit group as Maki if you don't mind? Just give me the okay and I'll begin preparing the cosplay!
(which will mostly be bought online, because I too am lazy hahah)

EDIT: Also, for those that purchased their cosplays online, what's a good site[s] to buy from? I have only ever made my cosplays, so I'm not entirely sure who to trust. ^^'

ClassicOtaku
First Anime: chobits

Postby ClassicOtaku » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:14 pm

im going to be cosplaying as kotori minami and i think a photoshoot with all of μ's would be really cool! :D

heathazehero

Postby heathazehero » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:40 pm

My girlfriend and I will be doing Angel Nozomi and Eli! She's also going to be cheerleader Hanayo with another group for a photoshoot c:
Youmacon 2016
Hanayo (Little Devil) (Love Live)
Kanan (school uniform) (Love Live Sunsine)
MC (in a Mystic Messenger group)
Kido Tsubomi (Kagerou Project)

~Icon drawn by myself~

Raiji Magiwind
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: Old School Gundam...:)

Postby Raiji Magiwind » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:09 pm

Hello there from Miss Raiji. I am helping out Lauren and her crew this year with trying to get things sorta organized as far as the photoshoots....

At this time, there is nothing set up for the Love Live fandom, but I would recommend at least setting up something tentative for the time being, if only to secure a location for the group as a lot of the Friday and Saturday times are filling up and a good chunk of the reasonable day slots already...
This is if you guys are interested in setting up a shoot...

You can read more on the Photoshoot details here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23372

At this time, most of the slots and times are tentative, and final times will be set more closer to the con as the final schedule starts coming together. The goal is to try and come to a happy medium between the fans and the staff in relation to the scheduling and such, as well as hopefully try and make sure the hosts know what’s all going on... or dang well try...
Raiji's Scrib'd Shelf
--Go to my Scrib'd for the YoumaLingo Dictionary, Glomp Commandments and other fun stuff...

Washu_Takahashi
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby Washu_Takahashi » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:49 pm

Since it's been like 3 months since anyone posted in here, I went ahead and made a photoshoot for Saturday at 7pm or 5pm at Wintergarden, assuming it's accepted. I ran the Love Live photoshoot at Anime Central this year, and got lots of compliments for it, so I'm pretty sure I can handle it :) I wouldn't mind an extra person or two to help corral people together at the start of the shoot though, that was definitely the hardest part at Acen since there were so many people! (And this is my first time at Youmacon, so I don't know your photoshoot locations at all ><)

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1498696917091345/

aliruth1 wrote:The second are the Dancing Stars with Me outfits (because Halloween, amirite) and we still need a Maki, Rin, Honoka, Kotori and Umi.

Not sure if you still need people...but I'm going to be Dancing Stars on Me Maki on Saturday ^^
Youma 2015 Cosplay Plans!
Thursday: Neko [K Project]
Friday: Ikki [AMNESIA]
Saturday: Maki Nishikino ~ Dancing Stars on Me ver [Love Live!]
Sunday: Disgust [Inside Out]

¢σℓ∂

Postby ¢σℓ∂ » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:02 am

I just saw the photoshoot on the schedule for 5pm on Saturday. Thank you for that! I'll be there as Maki in her usual uniform.
As for someone helping you out, I don't know if I can do that for you since I have no experience, but I'm sure we can all work together to have a nice shoot~!

Washu_Takahashi
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby Washu_Takahashi » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:50 am

¢σℓ∂ wrote:
I just saw the photoshoot on the schedule for 5pm on Saturday. Thank you for that! I'll be there as Maki in her usual uniform.
As for someone helping you out, I don't know if I can do that for you since I have no experience, but I'm sure we can all work together to have a nice shoot~!

I'll actually have a crossplayer Nozomi with me who's good at being loud and yelling at people to get into place xD But hopefully that won't even be necessary ^^ The only issue I had with the shoot at Acen were people who were just sitting in the photoshoot area to rest and weren't there for the shoot. Had to try and shoo them away. So hopefully wintergarden isn't a place people chill at and try to block pictures XD

Can't wait to see all of you lovely idols! All of the basic photos will be covered (individual, years, idol units, song outfits, and most common ships) but if you want anything beyond that, bring your ideas with you! We should have plenty of time for requests ^^
Youma 2015 Cosplay Plans!
Thursday: Neko [K Project]
Friday: Ikki [AMNESIA]
Saturday: Maki Nishikino ~ Dancing Stars on Me ver [Love Live!]
Sunday: Disgust [Inside Out]

Return to “Cosplay: Anime and Manga”