Amnesia Photoshoot and Cosplay Group 2015

Includes Axis Powers Hetalia, Bleach, Code Geass, Death Note, Naruto, and Soul Eater.

Moderators: MagiusT, Public Moderators, Cosplay Forums Moderators

Jentle
First Anime: Code Geass

Amnesia Photoshoot and Cosplay Group 2015

Postby Jentle » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:57 am

I shall be returning to Youmacon this year with my Kento cosplay after a two year absence. Spurned by my love of logic, metaphysics, photo shoots, and Amnesia, I'll be organizing an Amnesia photo shoot. The day and time at Youmacon are TBD, and will be determined by availability of the individuals involved in the photo shoot. So far I have a total of four people committed, with a few more possible. If you needed an excuse to get your Amnesia fashion and cosplay, here it is. The shoot so far consists of these characters in their Amnesia Later outfits: Kento(original outfit possible as well), Orion, Ukyo, and Heroine in her Kento dress/outfit. Duplicate characters and outfits are very much welcomed, and non-Amnesia Later versions as well. Fans are also encouraged to stop by for Amnesia banter or at least taking some sweet pics.
Let me know if you have any interest.

Also, if you're interested in joining our cosplay group and walking around with us for part of a day, or at least attending a dedicated photo shoot, we're looking for these characters in their Amnesia Later outfits: Shin, Toma, Ikki, Heroine in her Shin/Toma/Ikki/Ukyo outfits, and any side characters (any outfit: Wakka, Mina, Sawa, faceless fangirls, etc). If you're ambitious and want to do their normal outfit and their Later outfit for the normal shoot and cosplay group (respectively), you're obviously awesome, and we'll do our best to accommodate that by spacing out the time between shoots accordingly.
(Reference pics: http://eminarukiax.blogspot.com/2013/07/amnesia-later-cg-gallery.html#KR )

If you need more info, reference photos for your cosplay, or anything, feel free to post or PM me.
Last edited by Jentle on Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Youmacon 2015:
Kent - Amnesia Later Outfit
Kent - Amnesia Regular Outfit
Hououin Kyouma - Steins;Gate

"I think about why I want to hold your hand. However, no matter how much I think about it I cannot find the necessity of it"

athena134
First Anime: Doraemon

Re: Amnesia Photoshoot and Cosplay Group 2015

Postby athena134 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:16 pm

I'll be cosplaying Orion in his Later outfit. :D He is a precious baby.
Youmacon 2016 (possible line-up)
1. Hajime Shino (Enstars)
2. Bruno Buccellati (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
3. Mori Kei
4. Gumi (Vocaloid) ?

tofuempress
First Anime: digimon

Postby tofuempress » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:02 pm

I'll be the Ukyo mentioned in the post, I hope I get to meet even more people in this fandom.

YoiYumeo
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby YoiYumeo » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:01 pm

I'm actually bringing an entire group. I'm Heroine for mine. We have everyone cast. Even Orion @@ I'm hoping we can all run into each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiryuu Mikage
First Anime: Anpanman

Postby Kiryuu Mikage » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:23 am

Hello! I'm the Toma mentioned above by YoiYumeo :) I will be going as the default outfit in Amnesia.
This year is my first time going to Youmacon (so nervous) Really excited to see everyone!! >-<
Youmacon 2015 tentative list
Thursday: Tachibana Makoto (Free!)
Friday: Toma (Amnesia) and Sakamaki Shu (Diabolik Lovers)
Saturday: Seragaki Aoba (DMMD)
Sunday: Todo Heisuke (Hakuouki)
maybe - Kimizuki (Owari no Seraph)

Sakura104100
First Anime: Yu-Gi-Oh

Postby Sakura104100 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:00 pm

I've changed my mind over and over again in terms of what new cosplay I want to debut at my (possi() first Youma and after much consideration i"ve decided on the Heroine. I've been alone in terms of cosplay since I started back in 2011 and now I finally have a chance to be part of a couple groups this year. Hopefully a Star Trek Red Shirt group on Saturday (unless the photo shoot for Amnesia is set on this day(.Anyway if all goes well and i"m able to get things ordered and figured out I'd be honored to oin this wonderful group of people. I'll be doing the Heroine in her regular outfit since it's the one I like best. Looking forward to meeting everyone! :D
Everybody has a dream. Do whatever it takes to make yours come true. Don't give up on yourself. No matter what anyone tells you, you are beautiful in your own way. :-)

Jentle

Postby Jentle » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:21 pm

YoiYumeo wrote:I'm actually bringing an entire group. I'm Heroine for mine. We have everyone cast. Even Orion @@ I'm hoping we can all run into each other.

Kiryuu Mikage wrote:Hello! I'm the Toma mentioned above by YoiYumeo :) I will be going as the default outfit in Amnesia.
This year is my first time going to Youmacon (so nervous) Really excited to see everyone!! >-<

That'd be really cool to see you guys at some point! It's always fun seeing other Amnesia fans~. I'm super psyched that this year there will be quite a few cosplayers! Usually I'm the only one, or occasionally there's one other person... so I'm really excited!!

Sakura104100 wrote:I've changed my mind over and over again in terms of what new cosplay I want to debut at my (possi() first Youma and after much consideration I've decided on the Heroine. I've been alone in terms of cosplay since I started back in 2011 and now I finally have a chance to be part of a couple groups this year. Hopefully a Star Trek Red Shirt group on Saturday (unless the photo shoot for Amnesia is set on this day). Anyway if all goes well and I'm able to get things ordered and figured out I'd be honored to join this wonderful group of people. I'll be doing the Heroine in her regular outfit since it's the one I like best. Looking forward to meeting everyone! :D

We'd be happy for you to join us if it works out for you, Sakura ^o^ . Once the time gets closer to the con we'll be able to plan better as far as a time photoshoot.

And if anyone has suggestions as far as locations we can start thinking about that. I think outside the little church near the Renascence Center would be nice. The "Stargate" looking structure that's halfway between Cobo and RenCen is also good if we need more room. I haven't done an indoor photoshoot at Youmacon before, so if anyone knows of some good places indoors that'd be good in case of bad weather or if we don't want to have it outside, that'd be helpful ^-^.

Also, everyone, Amnesia: Memories is coming out on Steam on August 25th and for PSVita on the PlayStation Network on August 26th! I thought it'd never see an official English release, yet here it is in less than a month. Finally we'll get to experience all the scenes the anime didn't cover :3 . It's a good year for Amnesia fans~ ^o^
Last edited by Jentle on Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Youmacon 2015:

"I think about why I want to hold your hand. However, no matter how much I think about it I cannot find the necessity of it"

YoiYumeo
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby YoiYumeo » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:26 pm

I'm just hoping the steam version works on Mac as well. @@;

Sakura104100

Postby Sakura104100 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:50 pm

Just so everyone knows I'm visually impaired (meaning I'm half blind) so I'm a little nervous about this whole thing. So if someone could PM me the day, time and the location of the shoot or a place to meet up that would be absolutely wonderful. Youma is a huge con and I've never been to a con as big as this one before and i"m so worried about getting lost or somehow missing the time and location fo when the shoot is. If I can get the information in a private message it will be easier for me to process the information and write it down. I don't mean to sound helpless or selfish at all. Doing things this way just makes me feel more comfortable. If that makes sense.
Everybody has a dream. Do whatever it takes to make yours come true. Don't give up on yourself. No matter what anyone tells you, you are beautiful in your own way. :-)

Washu_Takahashi
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby Washu_Takahashi » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:36 pm

So excited to see there's going to be so many AMNESIA cosplayers! That really makes my con <3

I'll be the Ikki for Yoi/Mikage's group ^^

I'm pretty sure I'm doing the Later version? All the outfits are hard to place when I haven't actually played any of the games @.@ (AUGUST 25TH, GET HERE FASTER) I'm doing the default outfit that Ikki wears in the anime. I that's the right one, I'd be more than happy to join in your group for a while too ^^ Picture of my cosplay Got a picture wearing it while meeting his English VA (Blake Sheppard). That was an awesome day!
Youma 2015 Cosplay Plans!
Thursday: Neko [K Project]
Friday: Ikki [AMNESIA]
Saturday: Maki Nishikino ~ Dancing Stars on Me ver [Love Live!]
Sunday: Disgust [Inside Out]

tofuempress
First Anime: digimon

Postby tofuempress » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:20 pm

Sakura104100 wrote:Just so everyone knows I'm visually impaired (meaning I'm half blind) so I'm a little nervous about this whole thing. So if someone could PM me the day, time and the location of the shoot or a place to meet up that would be absolutely wonderful. Youma is a huge con and I've never been to a con as big as this one before and i"m so worried about getting lost or somehow missing the time and location fo when the shoot is. If I can get the information in a private message it will be easier for me to process the information and write it down. I don't mean to sound helpless or selfish at all. Doing things this way just makes me feel more comfortable. If that makes sense.

if you need help finding the location, i'll be glad to help! im pretty much blind too, though i wear my glasses around con and take them off for pictures.

Sakura104100

Postby Sakura104100 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:42 pm

that would be wonderful. Has the day and time been scheduled yet? If so let me know so I can write it down. Same with the location.

Raiji Magiwind
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: Old School Gundam...:)

Postby Raiji Magiwind » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:27 pm

Hello there from Miss Raiji. I am helping out Lauren and her crew this year with trying to get things sorta organized as far as the photoshoots....

At this time, there is nothing set up for the Amnesia fandom, but I would recommend at least setting up something tentative for the time being, if only to secure a location for the group as a lot of the Friday and Saturday times are filling up and a good chunk of the reasonable day slots already…
This is if you guys are interested in setting up a shoot...

You can read more on the Photoshoot details here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23372

At this time, most of the slots and times are tentative, and final times will be set more closer to the con as the final schedule starts coming together. The goal is to try and come to a happy medium between the fans and the staff in relation to the scheduling and such, as well as hopefully try and make sure the hosts know what’s all going on... or dang well try...
Raiji's Scrib'd Shelf
--Go to my Scrib'd for the YoumaLingo Dictionary, Glomp Commandments and other fun stuff...

Jentle

Postby Jentle » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:21 am

Sorry for the late response everyone. College, moving, work, and just everything seems to have been chaotic in my life recently. But I'm back with updates!

First up, I've gone ahead and filled out the paperwork to see if we can get this to become an official Photoshoot. Thanks Miss Raiji for making me aware of this ^-^ . The official FB event Page for the Photoshoot is up at https://www.facebook.com/events/872174682860162/ for anyone that wants to join it there. I'll be updating both the forums and the event page as things are finalized, so if you don't want to join the event on FB that's fine since it'll have the same information here on the forums.

Sakura104100 wrote:that would be wonderful. Has the day and time been scheduled yet? If so let me know so I can write it down. Same with the location.

Sakura104100 wrote:Just so everyone knows I'm visually impaired (meaning I'm half blind) so I'm a little nervous about this whole thing. So if someone could PM me the day, time and the location of the shoot or a place to meet up that would be absolutely wonderful. Youma is a huge con and I've never been to a con as big as this one before and i"m so worried about getting lost or somehow missing the time and location for when the shoot is. If I can get the information in a private message it will be easier for me to process the information and write it down. I don't mean to sound helpless or selfish at all. Doing things this way just makes me feel more comfortable. If that makes sense.

The day/time and location we're currently hoping for is Friday around 2PM at the Mariners Church. The time/location may change depending on availability, but that's what we're aiming for. I'll make sure to PM you once an official time is set as well as where it is and how to get there. And I see TofuEmpress has already offered to help you out so you're in good hands. ^-^

Washu_Takahashi wrote:So excited to see there's going to be so many AMNESIA cosplayers! That really makes my con <3

I'll be the Ikki for Yoi/Mikage's group ^^

I'm pretty sure I'm doing the Later version? All the outfits are hard to place when I haven't actually played any of the games @.@ (AUGUST 25TH, GET HERE FASTER) I'm doing the default outfit that Ikki wears in the anime. I that's the right one, I'd be more than happy to join in your group for a while too ^^ Picture of my cosplay Got a picture wearing it while meeting his English VA (Blake Sheppard). That was an awesome day!

I must say you make an awesome Ikki ^-^. I really hope you'll be able to make it to the shoot.
The Later outfits are actually from a sequel Amnesia game called Amnesia Later which isn't covered in the anime. The outfits in that are a bit simpler and more of "informal everyday wear" outfits ( Example: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SfdpXjybqTQ/UeECjMiFb5I/AAAAAAAABns/q6-ctLlK8Bw/s1600/pic_0015.bmp) (All Amnesia Later CG: (http://eminarukiax.blogspot.com/2013/07/amnesia-later-cg-gallery.html)). I prefer their original outfits a lot more, but I thought it'd be fun to try their other outfits since I've already cosplayed Kent's default outfit twice and will again another day at Youmacon. I'm a bit ambitious and eventually want to do ALL his outfits, but we'll see how that goes xD

YoiYumeo wrote:I'm just hoping the steam version works on Mac as well. @@;

Unfortunately it seems to just be PC and PSVita/PlaystationTV. One possibility is getting a PSVita or PSTV (also known as VitaTV), but that'll cost over $100 (PSTV) or $200 (PSVita) once all is done and said. :/ If they released it for iOS later that'd be awesome for sure.
Youmacon 2015:

Raiji Magiwind
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: Old School Gundam...:)

Postby Raiji Magiwind » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:04 pm

Your welcome. Figured I would make a wave through the forums and post a reminder to those that seemed to have some discussion going on... I will likely try and get through the small handful that got submitted over the past few days since work has kept me busy...
Raiji's Scrib'd Shelf
--Go to my Scrib'd for the YoumaLingo Dictionary, Glomp Commandments and other fun stuff...

Return to “Cosplay: Anime and Manga”