Any Kamigami No Asobi Cosplayers?

Includes Axis Powers Hetalia, Bleach, Code Geass, Death Note, Naruto, and Soul Eater.

Moderators: MagiusT, Public Moderators, Cosplay Forums Moderators

lilibunny13
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:18 am
First Anime: Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z

Any Kamigami No Asobi Cosplayers?

Postby lilibunny13 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:13 am

I am asking this because I have a group and I am short just a few characters. I'd love to get a full group together for pictures.

inuchibi111
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:20 pm
First Anime: inuyasha

Re: Any Kamigami No Asobi Cosplayers?

Postby inuchibi111 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:22 pm

me and my friend are going as the kami versions of loki and balder! im soooo happy to see more kamigami cosplayers! :love:

lilibunny13
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:18 am
First Anime: Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z

Re: Any Kamigami No Asobi Cosplayers?

Postby lilibunny13 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:17 am

inuchibi111 wrote:me and my friend are going as the kami versions of loki and balder! im soooo happy to see more kamigami cosplayers! :love:


Thats awesome I myself am doing Loki as well.

lilibunny13
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:18 am
First Anime: Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z

Re: Any Kamigami No Asobi Cosplayers?

Postby lilibunny13 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:17 am

lilibunny13 wrote:
inuchibi111 wrote:me and my friend are going as the kami versions of loki and balder! im soooo happy to see more kamigami cosplayers! :love:


Thats awesome I myself am doing Loki as well we have almost a full **** form group.

lilibunny13
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:18 am
First Anime: Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z

Re: Any Kamigami No Asobi Cosplayers?

Postby lilibunny13 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:17 am

lilibunny13 wrote:
lilibunny13 wrote:
inuchibi111 wrote:me and my friend are going as the kami versions of loki and balder! im soooo happy to see more kamigami cosplayers! :love:


Thats awesome I myself am doing Loki as well we have almost a full kami form group.

User avatar
athena134
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:51 pm
First Anime: Doraemon
Contact:

Re: Any Kamigami No Asobi Cosplayers?

Postby athena134 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:41 pm

Not this year sadly, but hopefully next year, my friend and I are planning for Hades and Yui cosplay. Are you guys planning for Kamigami for next year as well?
Youmacon 2016 (possible line-up)
1. Hajime Shino (Enstars)
2. Bruno Buccellati (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
3. Mori Kei
4. Gumi (Vocaloid) ?

lilibunny13
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:18 am
First Anime: Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z

Re: Any Kamigami No Asobi Cosplayers?

Postby lilibunny13 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 pm

athena134 wrote:Not this year sadly, but hopefully next year, my friend and I are planning for Hades and Yui cosplay. Are you guys planning for Kamigami for next year as well?

Some of us are yes ^^

User avatar
Otakutiger
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:35 pm
First Anime: Tokyo Mew Mew

Re: Any Kamigami No Asobi Cosplayers?

Postby Otakutiger » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:23 pm

You know I'll be there as Yui~
Youmacon 2014 cosplays:

Lily Evans 100%
Belle 100%
Yui Kusanagi 100%
Kagome Higurashi 100%


Return to “Cosplay: Anime and Manga”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests