Problem I had with platnuim badge!

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our third year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

harus_mistress

Problem I had with platnuim badge!

Postby harus_mistress » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:05 pm

I bought the platnuim badge but when i would show it to a staff member so that i can get into the main events some of them didnt know what a platnuim badge was and i was like wow i paid extra money to get in but now i can because no one told the staff what the platnuim badge is and what it does and what the ppl with it are allowed to do so i was wondering is there anyway to tell the staff members what the platnuim badge is so that i wont feel so ripped off.

mgperkow
Server Administrator
First Anime: Fruits Basket

Postby mgperkow » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:18 pm

You weren't trying to get in during an event setup or something like that, right? I do find it hard to believe that any of our staffers weren't well-informed about our platinum badge, but if it was someone watching a door, then it could have been a volunteer, or perhaps security had closed the room for some important reason.

In any event, no action on your part is necessary. It is expected of all of our staff that they be familiar with the platinum badge. If your experience with the platinum badge was somehow less than promised, then I apologize, and I encourage you to give it another try if you are so inclined.

Should you experience such an issue again at another Youmacon, I encourage you to ask the staffer in question to speak to his or her Department Head or Assistant Department Head, or else find your way to Con Operations. The management staff would gladly address your problem and correct the situation if there is a problem of some kind.

Mr fluffy von poofy pants

Postby Mr fluffy von poofy pants » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:29 am

The only question I have about the platinum badge is what is in the gift bag that goes with it. When my sister and I had a platinum badge we never recieved any sort of gift bag, only a tshirt was given.

Just curious and thanks.
Cosplays for '10

Thursday- Mashiro pajama party

Friday: Sesshoumaru

Saturday: Eternal Sailor Pluto

Sunday- Female Mashiro

mgperkow
Server Administrator
First Anime: Fruits Basket

Postby mgperkow » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:21 am

Brought this question up at one of our meetings. The response from our convention chairs is that you'll have to wait until the con to find out what's in the gift bag.

harus_mistress

Postby harus_mistress » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:03 am

thnx. i and my frined was trying to get into mario party and something else that was in the main ball room i cant remember what it was and i guess they had a volunteer watching the door. i will make sure to ask them to go get someone if they dont know what i'm talking about when i show them my platnuim badge. thank you very much!!!! :D

Return to “2007 Memories”