Remember whens of Q & A With Q & J

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our third year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

KarimaTinCan
First Anime: MeruPuri

Remember whens of Q & A With Q & J

Postby KarimaTinCan » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:10 pm

Let's face it.
For many fangirls, Q & A with Q & J was the best panel ever.
Everyone has their own stories, their own favorite questions and answers, and of course anything random that happened to you there!
I was lucky enough to be at both panels, where i was named Quinton "Stalker".
He song a song for me..."HEY NA HEY NA MY STALKERS BACK!"
I asked various Axel centric questions that usually ended in Jeff staring at me, scared out of his mind.
Let's just say it was the best thing I've ever been to.
I'd love to hear you're stories and I'll explain mine!
Now I'd like to ride off in the sunset on Quinton's Chocobo DIE-aper!
lolz
That's another one.
Also go ahead and tell what gave you the idea to ask the specific question you asked. I'd love to hear! :lol:

Sirene
First Anime: Yu Yu Hakusho

Postby Sirene » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:11 pm

Aww, Die-aper. My friend and I still make jokes about him when we see each other. "Come, Die-aper, let's ride!"

Anyways! It didn't happen at the panel, but on Sunday afterwards, I was waiting in the gaming hall while my group went into one of the rooms to play DDR. I couldn't stand the smell and how enclosed it was, so I waited outside. I was dressed up in Korean fashion and had a TarePanda "Hug Me?" sign with me. (Not one of those annoying ones; I had markers with me and I was letting everyone who hugged me sign it. x3)

So I'm waiting, ladeedah... and then out of no where, there's Quinton and Jeff! They recognized me from the panel earlier that morning, and so they came over and gave me me hugs~.

And then I saw Quinton later in the hall and we waved to each other. :D

I think it's safe to say that I can die happy now!
x. youma '12 cosplay
thurs: ???
fri: Super Sailor Jupiter (SM); Azula (ATLA)
sat: Batgirl (YJ); Asami (LoK)
sun: ???

Shae
Guest Relations Staff

Postby Shae » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:24 pm

Aw, what a sweet story! ^^

Yeah, I was the one that told Jeff about Youmacon. I had met both of the guys back at Acen '06, they're my favorites. We kept in touch and I waited a whole year and a half until finally Youmacon rolled around and we got to see each other again! <3 I can't explain how much that meant to me. The whole weekend was such a treat.

I guess my favorite part was having all the fans sign the thank you card I brought for Q&J after their Sunday panel! :D I tried to get as many people as I could. If you signed it, let me say thank you again, I really appreciated it and so did the boys!

Sirene
First Anime: Yu Yu Hakusho

Postby Sirene » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:28 pm

I remember signing the card! That was such a wonderful gesture. Great idea! And I'm so glad to hear that they liked it! :3
x. youma '12 cosplay
thurs: ???
fri: Super Sailor Jupiter (SM); Azula (ATLA)
sat: Batgirl (YJ); Asami (LoK)
sun: ???

Return to “2007 Memories”