Emberassment and youmacon

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our third year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

divinedragon_90

Emberassment and youmacon

Postby divinedragon_90 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:31 pm

Emberassment and the youmacon does it go hand and hand? What do you think?

mgperkow
Server Administrator
First Anime: Fruits Basket

Postby mgperkow » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:37 pm

Whatever do you mean?

Quii

Postby Quii » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:02 pm

Well, it was pretty embarassing when I was trying to break open my Ramune and couldn't muster up enough oomph to get the stupid thing to work. XD

LeeFan2012

Postby LeeFan2012 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:53 pm

Hmmm... I'd have to say a couple of my friends running around yelling "LOOKING FOR A YAOI PARTNER FOR ROCK LEE!!!" I was gonna do it for money, but then I decided not to, but they just kept on going. ^^;
Labeled as the "Free Hugs Rock Lee"
--Member of Live Action Mario Party '06 winning team! Team Hentai!--
[2009 Cosplay]
Rock Lee
Kaoru

Keerii

Postby Keerii » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:24 am

O_o I broke my ramune bottle, trying to get into it. D:
Plans for Youmacon

Seychelles - 75%
TYL! Chrome Dokuro - 100%
Hunny Senpai - 100%
Namine - 100%
Yowane Haku - 0% {Maybe}
Serah Farron - 100%

Quii

Postby Quii » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:06 am

Keerii wrote:O_o I broke my ramune bottle, trying to get into it. D:

Bad Ramune Openers UNITE! 8D

Lady

Postby Lady » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:21 am

LeeFan2012 wrote:Hmmm... I'd have to say a couple of my friends running around yelling "LOOKING FOR A YAOI PARTNER FOR ROCK LEE!!!" I was gonna do it for money, but then I decided not to, but they just kept on going. ^^;

I'm very glad you did not try to do that for money, as that is prostitution, and could get you (and potentially Youmacon) in very big trouble.

bankai_shinigami
First Anime: Gundam WING

Postby bankai_shinigami » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:31 pm

My hakama fell down at around 3:30 am on friday... :shock:
"Look Mr. Bubbles. It's an angel. I can see light coming from his belly. Oh wait. He's still breathing. But don't worry. He;ll be an angel soon."

"16th MS Team: Striving Towards A Better Battlefield."

13th Company Officer

Postby 13th Company Officer » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:44 pm

bankai_shinigami wrote:My hakama fell down at around 3:30 am on friday... :shock:

That's the reason why I wear real hakama.
"We have to make people lift their eyes to the horizon, and see the line of ancestors behind us, saying 'Make my life have meaning,' and to our inheritors before us, saying 'Create the world we will live in.'"
-John Sheridan, Babylon 5

LeeFan2012

Postby LeeFan2012 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:35 pm

Lady wrote:
LeeFan2012 wrote:Hmmm... I'd have to say a couple of my friends running around yelling "LOOKING FOR A YAOI PARTNER FOR ROCK LEE!!!" I was gonna do it for money, but then I decided not to, but they just kept on going. ^^;

I'm very glad you did not try to do that for money, as that is prostitution, and could get you (and potentially Youmacon) in very big trouble.

I didn't mean like that. o.o;;
Labeled as the "Free Hugs Rock Lee"

--Member of Live Action Mario Party '06 winning team! Team Hentai!--

[2009 Cosplay]

Rock Lee

Kaoru

Keerii

Postby Keerii » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:33 am

Quii wrote:
Keerii wrote:O_o I broke my ramune bottle, trying to get into it. D:

Bad Ramune Openers UNITE! 8D

Omg! *hugs*The frist day I got to Youmacon I got one and broke it. Then my second one I spill ramune all over one of my PJs. ;_; I brought one more but I decided not to even try to open so I got one of my pro friends to do it for me. What happen during you bad ramune experience, Quii? YES BAD RAMUNE OPENERS UNITE. XD I can see this coming up at YoumaCon next year.
Plans for Youmacon

Seychelles - 75%
Hunny Senpai - 100%
Namine - 100%
Yowane Haku - 0% {Maybe}
Serah Farron - 100%

Quii

Postby Quii » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:49 am

Oh geez, where do I begin?! XD First off, I lost that stupid top that you need to smash the marble down. And then once I figured out that it was a goner, I tried opening it with a pen. That didn't work. Finally, I just tracked down one of my not-so-manly man friends to try, and he finally grunted and pounded it into submission. c8 The end. Ahaar, alright, you're my Ramune buddy. XDDDD -snoogs Keeri- <3

nekorenochan

Postby nekorenochan » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:20 pm

I think I was too **** tired to care if I was embarrassed or not... uuuuh... ::ears smoke:: Nope....Can't think of nothin... :?

Rei

Postby Rei » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:01 am

The first time I opened ramune was youmacon '06. It took me literally an hour to realize the top cap pops OUT. XDD; I stood in the masquerade like trying to figure it out, and got loads of stares.

I can open it easily, it's all in the thumb. XD Or the wrist. I open mine both ways.

as for this topic, I wasn't really embarassed thruought the whole con aside from when I hit people on accident with something or when I did something airheaded. wasnt too big of a problem for me.

The one thing I feel REALLY embarassed about was that I was cosplaying as Radical edward and did a sailor moon pose for about half of the day. XDDD; anyone who took my picture of me posing like that, BURN IT PLEASE. I hadn't realized that in my deep, subconsious mind I was drawing a pose from another anime. ^^;
Cosplays for '09:
Medusa(stage 2) from Soul Eater
RED Scout from Team Fortress 2

Keerii

Postby Keerii » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:35 am

Quii wrote:Oh geez, where do I begin?! XD First off, I lost that stupid top that you need to smash the marble down. And then once I figured out that it was a goner, I tried opening it with a pen. That didn't work. Finally, I just tracked down one of my not-so-manly man friends to try, and he finally grunted and pounded it into submission. c8 The end. Ahaar, alright, you're my Ramune buddy. XDDDD -snoogs Keeri- <3

OMG, I almost lost mine. XD My friend tried to thorw it away I mauled her for it. xDD. -snuggles Oui- <3 <3 x3 YAY I have a Ramune Buddy. We can open Ramune together...or try too xDD.

Rei wrote:The first time I opened ramune was youmacon '06. It took me literally an hour to realize the top cap pops OUT. XDD; I stood in the masquerade like trying to figure it out, and got loads of stares.

I can open it easily, it's all in the thumb. XD Or the wrist. I open mine both ways.

as for this topic, I wasn't really embarassed thruought the whole con aside from when I hit people on accident with something or when I did something airheaded. wasnt too big of a problem for me.

The one thing I feel REALLY embarassed about was that I was cosplaying as Radical edward and did a sailor moon pose for about half of the day. XDDD; anyone who took my picture of me posing like that, BURN IT PLEASE. I hadn't realized that in my deep, subconsious mind I was drawing a pose from another anime. ^^;

Ditto on the same experience. On Youmacon 2006, it was horrible. I brought a bottle of ramune, my frist one, and couldn't figure how to open it. Finally the guy who sold me the ramune felt so bad for me because I look pitiful trying to open it. He showed me how, I brought a second one, only to recruit people to open it for me because I tried again. At last, I have little upper body strenght so I give up and ask someone. After twelve people reject me, I got some very nice Cloud cosplayer to open it for me.
Plans for Youmacon

Seychelles - 75%
Hunny Senpai - 100%
Namine - 100%
Yowane Haku - 0% {Maybe}
Serah Farron - 100%

Return to “2007 Memories”