Emberassment and youmacon

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our third year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

The Commodore
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby The Commodore » Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:39 am

Since we are speaking of Ramune...

I bought one in 2006, and kneeled down pretty much in the middle of the floor in the dealer's room and put all my strength into opening it haha. Didn't take me more than 20 seconds.

AyaYuna

Postby AyaYuna » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:34 pm

No embarassing moments at Youmacon, besides the fact that the wire in my tail wouldn't stay in so I just gave up and took it out after a while xD

My first Ramune bottle was a couple years ago, it took me about an hour to figure out how to open it, and then when I did it exloded everywhere xD
http://5iveyards.deviantart.com/
Youmacon plans-
Blossom- PPG
Koto- Yu yu Hakusho

NickyFlute

Postby NickyFlute » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:28 pm

what embarassed me the most was the guy with the paddle and a guy on a chain (you know the guy... the one with the white hair that gave the sailor scouts fre hits). it was hilarious, but it happened in front of my boyfriend. i just kind of stood there knowing my bf was confused as hell, but i spanked the guy anyways.
Possible cosplay for 2008
Me: Diddy Kong; Sailor Jupiter
Bassoon: Pkmn Trainer
Brother: Snake; Aang

Eclipse

Postby Eclipse » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:34 pm

NickyFlute wrote:what embarassed me the most was the guy with the paddle and a guy on a chain (you know the guy... the one with the white hair that gave the sailor scouts fre hits). it was hilarious, but it happened in front of my boyfriend. i just kind of stood there knowing my bf was confused as hell, but i spanked the guy anyways.

Lol...I spanked that guy too!! It was so funny. My husband felt bad for the guy though because he said I looked so concentrated on spanking him really hard. Tee Hee. :oops:
[Youmacon 2008]
Thursday- Sunako Nakahara (The Wallflower)
Friday - Rin "Isuzu" Sohma (Fruits Basket)
Saturday - Meryl Strife (Trigun)

discodogmakei

Postby discodogmakei » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:37 pm

My toe busting through the spandex I was wearing for reptile, either that or the fact that I was having a hard time keeping it (the costume) together....darn you hot glue, cotton, and spandex.

my first incident with ramune was when a store opened in my area that careed it. It took me three hours before I went up to the clerk and told him that I give up, show me how to open it 8)

Naikuja

Postby Naikuja » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:29 pm

Considering it was my first con I was quite embarassed the entire first day, liek "Lolz I dressup!" but once I realized that it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks I think its fun I let my nervousness go... I guess its a lil embarassing being nervous (=

NK
I love everything about you but you.

Kei

Postby Kei » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:25 am

omg I had my ONLY embarassing moment of my life at youmacon 07.

So I was one of the girls that did the yaoi vs. yuri skit. I was the one who was supporting yuri. With dark hair, black yuri shirt and red skirt on. I did it with the sleeping naruto, and Saix and I forgot who Brenda did o_o;;

But anyways. The girl that did sleeping Nartuo is a very good friend of mine and at the time my best friend. So she was over at my house three weeks before the con everyday praticing with me. She messed up ALL the time and while we were pratcing I would just say her lines when she messed up so I could keep going on with my lines and she could calm herself down and jump back in at her next line. Needless to say I learned the whole script with no problems because of it.

Well when we were on stage perfromring at Youmacon I was at one of my "Yuri is better lines" Is was right before she was about to say that yaoi is better because you can put any characters together. And I messed up, skipped my line and went straight to her "Yaoi is better" lines I was like o_o crap! She grinned at me on stage because between us there really is a yaoi vs yuri thing going on. And I just felt so stupid and I really quick was like "Yuri is better!"

I talked to a bunch of people about it. Some said that they didn't even notice. Others said they thought it was part of the script. Neverless I felt so stupid and embarassed. And when ever I think about it I just want to die.

x.x

But it was fun so what ever!
Cosplays 10'
Rena from Higurashi, Roxie from Scott Pilgrim

fufuberry

Postby fufuberry » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:30 pm

Quii wrote:
Keerii wrote:O_o I broke my ramune bottle, trying to get into it. D:

Bad Ramune Openers UNITE! 8D

i tried to open my with a hair brush...... :oops: ......good times.

i remember that skit! don't worry about it, that skit was awesome! just look back and think of it as improv!

Return to “2007 Memories”