Karaoke- OH YEAH!

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our third year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Did u do karaoke at Youmacon '07?

YESSS!!!!
7
44%
I just watched!
3
19%
Nope.
6
38%
 
Total votes: 16

User avatar
Celeste_the_shinobi
Posts: 3353
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:29 pm
First Anime: Sailor Moon, when I was five.
Location: Your closet. Other times? The Room of Requirement.

Karaoke- OH YEAH!

Postby Celeste_the_shinobi » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:33 pm

Who else had a blast at karaoke on Friday night? I know I did and I so plan to do it again next year. The only regret I really had about that was that they didn't have any actual karaoke tracks- at least from what I saw. But nevertheless, I had fun! It was funny how when they were testing the speakers they played "Go!" and everyone sang along. I love that kind of stuff. Btw, I was the Amon that sang "Life is Like a Boat." Feel free to comment on anything karaoke-related and I'm too curious about what everyone wants to sing next year! Karaoke wooooooot!!!!!! XDXDXD
Cosplays for 2014: Not saying yet!

♪ わたしはおんがくをあいして!♪

User avatar
x_AkitoStoleMyTots_x
Posts: 512
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:07 pm
Contact:

Postby x_AkitoStoleMyTots_x » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:34 am

I loved the energetic L singing 'Ready, Steady, Go!"

Me and my sister sang Passion later on. Most people were gone.
Youma '10
Sango {Inuyasha}
Sebastian Michaelis {Kuroshitsuji}
Mashiro Ichijo [Male] {After School Nightmare}

User avatar
Celeste_the_shinobi
Posts: 3353
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:29 pm
First Anime: Sailor Moon, when I was five.
Location: Your closet. Other times? The Room of Requirement.

Postby Celeste_the_shinobi » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:03 pm

x_AkitoStoleMyTots_x wrote:I loved the energetic L singing 'Ready, Steady, Go!"

Me and my sister sang Passion later on. Most people were gone.


Awww, I really wish I had stayed to see that. I love it when people do duets! Especially sisters! Maybe I can get mine to do a duet with me if she goes next year...She does love karaoke.

Ditto on the energetic L comment. That's what I call making good use of all available space! It really got the crowd going! :)
Cosplays for 2014: Not saying yet!

♪ わたしはおんがくをあいして!♪

User avatar
Sleepy Uzumaki
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:52 pm
Contact:

Postby Sleepy Uzumaki » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:06 pm

Me and my friend wanted to do some songs, but we were too distracted and crammed skit rehearsel in there. .-. So we didn't get to do karaoke like we wanted. T_T;;

That's okay, next year! -strikes air with fist- Chyea! :D
<b>DATTEBAYO!</b>
<img src="http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w131/RoxasluffsAxel/0000_14262.jpg">

User avatar
Celeste_the_shinobi
Posts: 3353
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:29 pm
First Anime: Sailor Moon, when I was five.
Location: Your closet. Other times? The Room of Requirement.

Postby Celeste_the_shinobi » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:43 pm

Sleepy Uzumaki wrote:Me and my friend wanted to do some songs, but we were too distracted and crammed skit rehearsel in there. .-. So we didn't get to do karaoke like we wanted. T_T;;

That's okay, next year! -strikes air with fist- Chyea! :D


Right on! That's the spirit! Remember, Naruto just doesn't know when to give up! :wink:
Cosplays for 2014: Not saying yet!

♪ わたしはおんがくをあいして!♪

User avatar
Shirooake
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:06 pm

Postby Shirooake » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:27 pm

WAHA! Kareoke was amazing fun. I was the one running around with the microphone when the 'Bleachers' got up to sing D-Techno Life, then I pried my wig off by the end of the night and sang Tonight Tonight Tonight with Grimmjow.

I was Hiyori Sarugaki, if anybody was curious to know >_>

TO THE PEOPLE WHO JOINED US IN FAKE MOSH PITTING AND SINGING! THANK YOU! It was a memorable experience and we are going to try to do it again next year XD but with a song we all know better. I was the only one who knew the majority of the one we picked >_>;;
Youmacon 2008
Fri : TTGL - Pre-timeskip Simon, DGM - Gray Arc Lavi + new hammer!
Sat : BLEACH - Hiyori Sarugaki, TTGL - Pre-timeskip Simon, NARUTO - Suigetsu Hozuki
Sun : NARUTO - Suigetsu Hozuki

Share pictures please~? <3 PM them

User avatar
Shirooake
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:06 pm

Postby Shirooake » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:29 pm

x_AkitoStoleMyTots_x wrote:I loved the energetic L singing 'Ready, Steady, Go!"

Me and my sister sang Passion later on. Most people were gone.


Energetic L = <333

I saw you two! You did well :3 We left after you guys sang though I think XD
Youmacon 2008

Fri : TTGL - Pre-timeskip Simon, DGM - Gray Arc Lavi + new hammer!

Sat : BLEACH - Hiyori Sarugaki, TTGL - Pre-timeskip Simon, NARUTO - Suigetsu Hozuki

Sun : NARUTO - Suigetsu Hozuki



Share pictures please~? <3 PM them

User avatar
Celeste_the_shinobi
Posts: 3353
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:29 pm
First Anime: Sailor Moon, when I was five.
Location: Your closet. Other times? The Room of Requirement.

Postby Celeste_the_shinobi » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:35 pm

Shirooake wrote:WAHA! Kareoke was amazing fun. I was the one running around with the microphone when the 'Bleachers' got up to sing D-Techno Life, then I pried my wig off by the end of the night and sang Tonight Tonight Tonight with Grimmjow.

I was Hiyori Sarugaki, if anybody was curious to know >_>

TO THE PEOPLE WHO JOINED US IN FAKE MOSH PITTING AND SINGING! THANK YOU! It was a memorable experience and we are going to try to do it again next year XD but with a song we all know better. I was the only one who knew the majority of the one we picked >_>;;


I remember you guys! You were awesome! Yet another example of creative use of space! I'm gonna have to get more hands-on with the crowd next year! I was one of the peeps that you let sing a couple lines from D-Techno Life. I love that song!(who doesn't? it's UVERworld) :D
Cosplays for 2014: Not saying yet!

♪ わたしはおんがくをあいして!♪

User avatar
Shirooake
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:06 pm

Postby Shirooake » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:47 pm

Celeste_the_shinobi wrote:
Shirooake wrote:WAHA! Kareoke was amazing fun. I was the one running around with the microphone when the 'Bleachers' got up to sing D-Techno Life, then I pried my wig off by the end of the night and sang Tonight Tonight Tonight with Grimmjow.

I was Hiyori Sarugaki, if anybody was curious to know >_>

TO THE PEOPLE WHO JOINED US IN FAKE MOSH PITTING AND SINGING! THANK YOU! It was a memorable experience and we are going to try to do it again next year XD but with a song we all know better. I was the only one who knew the majority of the one we picked >_>;;


I remember you guys! You were awesome! Yet another example of creative use of space! I'm gonna have to get more hands-on with the crowd next year! I was one of the peeps that you let sing a couple lines from D-Techno Life. I love that song!(who doesn't? it's UVERworld) :D


<3333 Join us! We plot for next year! And nobody else knows it XDDD -needs to talk to the fellow Shinigami, Vizard and Arrancar-
Youmacon 2008

Fri : TTGL - Pre-timeskip Simon, DGM - Gray Arc Lavi + new hammer!

Sat : BLEACH - Hiyori Sarugaki, TTGL - Pre-timeskip Simon, NARUTO - Suigetsu Hozuki

Sun : NARUTO - Suigetsu Hozuki



Share pictures please~? <3 PM them

User avatar
Kyora
Posts: 1758
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:23 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Postby Kyora » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:51 pm

I had planned to go but then got distracted... D; Oops.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kyora&sclick=1]Image
ImageImageImage[/url]

User avatar
Celeste_the_shinobi
Posts: 3353
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:29 pm
First Anime: Sailor Moon, when I was five.
Location: Your closet. Other times? The Room of Requirement.

Postby Celeste_the_shinobi » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:10 pm

Shirooake wrote:
Celeste_the_shinobi wrote:
Shirooake wrote:WAHA! Kareoke was amazing fun. I was the one running around with the microphone when the 'Bleachers' got up to sing D-Techno Life, then I pried my wig off by the end of the night and sang Tonight Tonight Tonight with Grimmjow.

I was Hiyori Sarugaki, if anybody was curious to know >_>

TO THE PEOPLE WHO JOINED US IN FAKE MOSH PITTING AND SINGING! THANK YOU! It was a memorable experience and we are going to try to do it again next year XD but with a song we all know better. I was the only one who knew the majority of the one we picked >_>;;


I remember you guys! You were awesome! Yet another example of creative use of space! I'm gonna have to get more hands-on with the crowd next year! I was one of the peeps that you let sing a couple lines from D-Techno Life. I love that song!(who doesn't? it's UVERworld) :D


<3333 Join us! We plot for next year! And nobody else knows it XDDD -needs to talk to the fellow Shinigami, Vizard and Arrancar-


Yesss!!! If it's karaoke Friday night, I'm almost sure to be there! Plus, I'm working on putting together a couple of anime karaoke CDs so it's easier to be heard. If I can find the karaoke version, it'll have that song on it for sure!!!!!!!!XD
Cosplays for 2014: Not saying yet!

♪ わたしはおんがくをあいして!♪

User avatar
Celeste_the_shinobi
Posts: 3353
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:29 pm
First Anime: Sailor Moon, when I was five.
Location: Your closet. Other times? The Room of Requirement.

Postby Celeste_the_shinobi » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:15 pm

Kyora wrote:I had planned to go but then got distracted... D; Oops.


Hey, it happens to the best of us. I'm ADHD, so I know what that's like.(1 second later: oooh look! a speck of dust!) Maybe next year, ya?^_^
Cosplays for 2014: Not saying yet!

♪ わたしはおんがくをあいして!♪

User avatar
ShioriDaisuki
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:40 pm

Postby ShioriDaisuki » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:46 pm

I did , I was in the Plaid skirt and white tank, the one with the Shikamaru!! We sund Sakura Saku from Love Hina.. and I did some....

User avatar
Celeste_the_shinobi
Posts: 3353
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:29 pm
First Anime: Sailor Moon, when I was five.
Location: Your closet. Other times? The Room of Requirement.

Postby Celeste_the_shinobi » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:51 pm

I saw you! You were the ones sitting at the table in the front, right? You guys did great on your duet. :D My friend and I were gonna do Yura Yura from Naruto in two part harmony, but they didn't have the track for it. So we're probably doing that next year for sure! ^_^
Cosplays for 2014: Not saying yet!

♪ わたしはおんがくをあいして!♪

User avatar
ShioriDaisuki
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:40 pm

Postby ShioriDaisuki » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:15 pm

ALRIGHT!! and thanks I thought we did pretty good too. I love that song Yura Yura, I bet you would do good, where were you sitting?


Return to “2007 Memories”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests