Ragnarok Online Anyone?

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our third year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Do you like Ragnarok Online?

OMG YES!!!!
9
75%
HELLA NO!!!
0
No votes
I don't know what that is?
3
25%
 
Total votes: 12

User avatar
Keerii
Posts: 690
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:40 pm
Location: Syracuse, New York
Contact:

Ragnarok Online Anyone?

Postby Keerii » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:04 am

Anyone here play Ragnarok Online. If you do what server you play on. :) We should all get together on one server and make a guild together xDDD;;
Plans for Youmacon

Seychelles - 75%
TYL! Chrome Dokuro - 100%
Hunny Senpai - 100%
Namine - 100%
Yowane Haku - 0% {Maybe}
Serah Farron - 100%

User avatar
cmartell
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:47 am
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Postby cmartell » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:51 pm

I used to play RO. I had a Shield Chain Paladin.

Actually, I supposed if I was ever to cosplay anything, it'd be a RO Crusader /Paladin.

I once saw a pic of a girl cosplaying as a RO Priestess. Where can I find a girlfriend like that? :(
Yes, I'm "that guy with the camera and microphone".

And if you live near Ann Arbor I'll still interview you about the con if you come to the college.

User avatar
Rorek
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:40 pm
Location: Rochester Hills, MI
Contact:

Postby Rorek » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:11 pm

I play RushRO!
Wanna talk? Hit me up on PM!

I was the insanely awesome guy in that Akatsuki cloak. WHO NEEDS A HUG?

User avatar
Keerii
Posts: 690
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:40 pm
Location: Syracuse, New York
Contact:

Postby Keerii » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:11 am

cmartell wrote:I used to play RO. I had a Shield Chain Paladin.

Actually, I supposed if I was ever to cosplay anything, it'd be a RO Crusader /Paladin.

I once saw a pic of a girl cosplaying as a RO Priestess. Where can I find a girlfriend like that? :(


Really? I have a combo dancer who at lvl 95. O-o Really now? I was going to do an RO priest but I decide I'm going to do a dancer from the offical pictures
My friend is cosplaying as a rogue mayber and my other friend going to do a cross assassin.

Rorek wrote:I play RushRO!

O.o I play EuphRO xD How is RushRO like?.
Plans for Youmacon

Seychelles - 75%
TYL! Chrome Dokuro - 100%
Hunny Senpai - 100%
Namine - 100%
Yowane Haku - 0% {Maybe}
Serah Farron - 100%

User avatar
broken-and-lonely
Posts: 588
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:45 pm
First Anime: Sailormoon!
Location: MI
Contact:

Postby broken-and-lonely » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:35 pm

I loves me some RO. I play on LegendRO formerly know as Lightside-LegendRO. My main char is a lvl 80 priestess! I need to go lvl so I can reborn XD
AKA Spooky Elric
ConCount: 33
Artist Alley Count: 15
I have been a lot of things at cons: attendee, staffer, department head, vendor, cosplayer, artist, panelist and guest. I think my favourite thing to be is AT a convention :D

User avatar
cmartell
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:47 am
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Postby cmartell » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:40 pm

Keerii wrote:Really? I have a combo dancer who at lvl 95. O-o Really now? I was going to do an RO priest but I decide I'm going to do a dancer from the offical pictures
My friend is cosplaying as a rogue mayber and my other friend going to do a cross assassin.


Dancers are hot too I guess, but Priests go so well with Crusader / Paladins...
Yes, I'm "that guy with the camera and microphone".



And if you live near Ann Arbor I'll still interview you about the con if you come to the college.

User avatar
Keerii
Posts: 690
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:40 pm
Location: Syracuse, New York
Contact:

Postby Keerii » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:23 pm

broken-and-lonely wrote:I loves me some RO. I play on LegendRO formerly know as Lightside-LegendRO. My main char is a lvl 80 priestess! I need to go lvl so I can reborn XD


O.o ooooh xD what your rating over your server.


cmartell wrote:
Keerii wrote:Really? I have a combo dancer who at lvl 95. O-o Really now? I was going to do an RO priest but I decide I'm going to do a dancer from the offical pictures
My friend is cosplaying as a rogue mayber and my other friend going to do a cross assassin.


Dancers are hot too I guess, but Priests go so well with Crusader / Paladins...



How very true o.o;;;
Plans for Youmacon

Seychelles - 75%
TYL! Chrome Dokuro - 100%
Hunny Senpai - 100%
Namine - 100%
Yowane Haku - 0% {Maybe}
Serah Farron - 100%

User avatar
broken-and-lonely
Posts: 588
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:45 pm
First Anime: Sailormoon!
Location: MI
Contact:

Postby broken-and-lonely » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:23 pm

Keerii wrote:
broken-and-lonely wrote:I loves me some RO. I play on LegendRO formerly know as Lightside-LegendRO. My main char is a lvl 80 priestess! I need to go lvl so I can reborn XD


O.o ooooh xD what your rating over your server.


on ratemyserver.net we have an 84/100 ((only by 52 players out of like 800-1000)) rating and if you meant the server rates its a 13x/13x/5x server! I wasn't quite sure what you meant. I'm pretty sure you meant the rates but meh.

I love my server <3
AKA Spooky Elric
ConCount: 33
Artist Alley Count: 15
I have been a lot of things at cons: attendee, staffer, department head, vendor, cosplayer, artist, panelist and guest. I think my favourite thing to be is AT a convention :D

User avatar
Rorek
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:40 pm
Location: Rochester Hills, MI
Contact:

Postby Rorek » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:01 pm

RushRO is **** amazing. Not too popular, since it's new and ran by my friends, but I enjoy it.

Lightside can kiss my ****... No offense to you guys, but I hate that server. There were too many unfriendly people and the economy is absolute garbage.

I was out to join EuphRO! But then my friend told me abut his server, RushRO!

Assassin Cross + High Wizards, baby!!!
Wanna talk? Hit me up on PM!



I was the insanely awesome guy in that Akatsuki cloak. WHO NEEDS A HUG?

User avatar
greychimp
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:24 pm
Location: NY

Postby greychimp » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:06 am

i used to run burnro
The silvery white light that bears witness to all mans glory and folly.

User avatar
Keerii
Posts: 690
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:40 pm
Location: Syracuse, New York
Contact:

Postby Keerii » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:35 am

greychimp wrote:i used to run burnro


Really? O.o what happen to it?
broken-and-lonely wrote: on ratemyserver.net we have an 84/100 ((only by 52 players out of like 800-1000)) rating and if you meant the server rates its a 13x/13x/5x server! I wasn't quite sure what you meant. I'm pretty sure you meant the rates but meh.

I love my server <3


I don't like playing high rate server. EuphRO is 3x/3x/2x server. I enjoy it but the GMs suck >_<;;. They don't do their job... x-x

Rorek wrote:RushRO is **** amazing. Not too popular, since it's new and ran by my friends, but I enjoy it.

Lightside can kiss my ****... No offense to you guys, but I hate that server. There were too many unfriendly people and the economy is absolute garbage.

I was out to join EuphRO! But then my friend told me abut his server, RushRO!

Assassin Cross + High Wizards, baby!!!


:) Well I think you should join EuphRO too. :D <3 ^^ Come play with meh :P

All of you should <3 :D. xD I use to play EvoRO also O-o;;; but yeaah
Plans for Youmacon

Seychelles - 75%
TYL! Chrome Dokuro - 100%
Hunny Senpai - 100%
Namine - 100%
Yowane Haku - 0% {Maybe}
Serah Farron - 100%

User avatar
greychimp
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:24 pm
Location: NY

Postby greychimp » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:47 am

Keerii wrote:
greychimp wrote:i used to run burnro


Really? O.o what happen to it?


i closed it because i didnt have enuff time to run such a large server while working
The silvery white light that bears witness to all mans glory and folly.

User avatar
Chibi Siren
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:42 am
Location: Clio? Where's that?
Contact:

Postby Chibi Siren » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:22 pm

[quote="Rorek"
Lightside can kiss my ****... No offense to you guys, but I hate that server. There were too many unfriendly people and the economy is absolute garbage.
[/quote]

It was actually much better in the days of version 2.0, but they've changed it so much where you can't solo in the higher levels and things you use to work so hard for are now in abundant supply. Not to mention the increase of drama. So I kind of (not entirely) agree with the first statement in this paragraph.. That's why I play WoW now. XD
DeviantArt: http://chibisiren.deviantart.com/
Possible 2012 cosplays:
Gwendolyn (Odin Sphere)

User avatar
Vinny
Posts: 886
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:45 pm
Location: Roseville
Contact:

Postby Vinny » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:26 am

I've been playing RO for years now @_@;; I've had to do some server hopping though.

Started at iRo, then left for RebirthRO, then left for AnimaRo which was renamed to be AnthemRO.

I love Anthem <3 I have a 79 sniper atm. ^_^

User avatar
Rockerchick11211
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:27 pm
First Anime: Sailor Moon~
Contact:

RO!?!

Postby Rockerchick11211 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:16 pm

I play on spiriuts, Asland or w/e server

and anima, or whatever it's called now (I don't even remember lol)
Cosplay 2011:
Ranka Lee - Macross Frontier~
Cosplay 2010:
Kagami Hiiragi - Lucky Star~


Return to “2007 Memories”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests