YOUMA 07 CRUSHES?

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our third year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Mr. N

Postby Mr. N » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:35 pm

Quii wrote:
Kiwako wrote:
Quii wrote:Tch, Domo all the way.

. . . But seriously, I feel like such a Middle School weenie getting all giddy replying to this forum, but there was a Kiba during the Saturday portion that gave me really good hugs and offered me plenty of attention. I'm not going to lie, I liked it a lot. I think that he was hanging out with his sister, and he saw me, L and Mello hanging out in the Con Suit during Masquerade.

Oho! And the Naruto that we were hanging out with, but she already knows that -dork'd-. x3

- Sakura

Yes, I remember that Kiba ^_^
I don't remember much from Youmacon last year, since it was my first con, and, holy cheese balls was I excited :D, but I remember Kiba gave my friends and I much love ^.^

I personally fell in love with a Lee cosplayer and a Sharingan Kakashi that was there on Saturday. I remember Lee walked into an AMV panel that my friends and I were in. I squeed >///< . Sue Me :P

Haha, I live by that Lee! He totally rocks. If you live by Lake Michigan, him and I could meet up with you sometime.

I was the red-headed Sakura that was dancing next to him a lot of the time, where were you? Did i get to see you there?

And good grief, that Kiba was really cute. xD I saw him and just totally melted. I'm pretty shy when it comes to meeting new people, so I pretty much only said hello and scuttled away, but I tried.

Lee LIves by us...For some reason I never knew that... I should though cuz I see him at every con I go to.
Check out my music video "Watch Me Rock This Cosplay" [url]http://youtu.be/tZ9X0Tiz2iA
[/url]

x_AkitoStoleMyTots_x

Postby x_AkitoStoleMyTots_x » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:40 pm

I Ate My Lava Lamp wrote:Oh, there were two others...

The pikachu girl with the "Did you hug your pikachu today?" sign. I hugged her a bunch of times, she was so adorable. :D

And also the Tamaki from the actual host club. I was told it was free so when I got there I was broke already and had like...60 cents, so he paid the dollar for me. ^^

Oh! Wait.. Who were you cosplayed as? -Blushes a little.-

This is so late. I'm just looking through these now.

Was it this Tama? If so, it was moi.

http://www.youmacon.com/2007/photos.php ... 007e-0004/

And we're doing it again this year. Though, it's actually free. >_<;
Youma '10
Sango {Inuyasha}
Sebastian Michaelis {Kuroshitsuji}
Mashiro Ichijo [Male] {After School Nightmare}

I Ate My Lava Lamp
First Anime: Tenchi Muyo

Postby I Ate My Lava Lamp » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:44 pm

Yes yes it was definitely you!! ^^

I wasn't cosplaying 'cause I didn't get my stuff done on time, so I was just a generic cat girl. >_>

Maybe I'll pay back the dollar this year even though it'll be free ;P
Youma 2012: Minako/FeMC (Persona 3)

x_AkitoStoleMyTots_x

Postby x_AkitoStoleMyTots_x » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Nuuuu. You don't have to. D: You're pwetty. I wanted to. -Giggle.-
Youma '10
Sango {Inuyasha}

I Ate My Lava Lamp

Postby I Ate My Lava Lamp » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:03 pm

Nahh I'll make sure I hafta. ^.^ I guess I'll just have to request time with Tamaki at the host club. ;P

x_AkitoStoleMyTots_x

Postby x_AkitoStoleMyTots_x » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:16 pm

.////. Y-You don't.. Have to.. You can pick whoever you want. -Fluster fluster.-
Youma '10
Sango {Inuyasha}

ninsaijin
First Anime: DBZ and Sailor Moon - CN

Postby ninsaijin » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:12 pm

lav: were you wearing the red hoodie that was signed by a million people?
"I will not fear for fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear pass over and through me and when it is gone only i will remain."
-- Paul Atreidies
Dune

I Ate My Lava Lamp

Postby I Ate My Lava Lamp » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:23 pm

And I wanna pick Tamaki ;3

And ninsaijin: Yepp that's me x]

Alcheous

Postby Alcheous » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:21 pm

Oh oh oh, here's a fun one from the 'con.
I got a crush on a Nanao cosplayer (From bleach, Lt of shunsui, the pink kimono captain).
And we found out that we were going to the same school as each other, a month later we started dating and still are.
Happy ending!
2008 Cosplay- Hisagi Shuhei

Cosplay(s) for 2010-
Trying to form together a nice rave outfit- Meeeheheh 1%

SaveTheQueen

Postby SaveTheQueen » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:48 pm

ninsaijin wrote:I have a slight crush on a member of the live programming staff.

I hope it's me... lol

**** quote boxes
Host of Live Action Mario Party!
Red Crayon Aristocrat

x_AkitoStoleMyTots_x

Postby x_AkitoStoleMyTots_x » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:06 pm

Okay. ^//^ I'll do my best to be interesting.
Youma '10
Sango {Inuyasha}

queen-of-rainbows

Postby queen-of-rainbows » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:12 pm

I was rather fond of a particular Kiba I saw on Saturday. He was nice and is apparently really good at making plushies. (he had made his own Akamaru plush)

raanin

Postby raanin » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:09 pm

SOULCRASSSSHHH.

Because his fanclub LUBS him.

Fuzakeru

Postby Fuzakeru » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:15 pm

Gamakichi wrote:One was on a Light-kun that everyone adored and in the end I got handcuffed to him. Until he lost the handcuffs. D= (Was L at Youmacon). Plus I got a couple piggyback rides and we did some pretty fun entertaining things. He was a cute hottie. <3

o.o I know this was posted ages ago but do you mean the Light that was handing out candy and stuff or another one? He was also the one who did the swimming lessons thing with another Light. If you mean him then I have to giggle. xD
ImageImage

Sora-chan
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby Sora-chan » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:09 pm

Kei wrote:-sigh-

Sadly enough there were a few people I devopled crushes on while I was there. Three girls and one guy..

Let's start with the guy... I can't remeber his name.. I think it was Tony or something.. I know it was T something but I think it was Tony. I found him while I was wandering around out side needing some air from the rave and then we hung out after that. Danced together and went to the con suite xD He was going to walk with us if we couldn't get a ride back to the hotel. It was cute.. Not use to guys be so nice to me.

I have a crush on the girl that cosplay L and did one of the skits that won an award. Were they were fighting over minons and stuff xD I talked to her the whole time durring the skits she sat behind my skit group [[mine did yaoi vs. yuri go yuri! xD]] and we talked most of the time. She was such a sweet heart and I'm sure anyone from my group know it was coming when I said I thought she was cute rofl.

Another on this cute little asian girl that wandered into the room we were all sitting in before the skits started. She was lost and adorable. We talked for about 10 minutes till we figured out where so was trying to go.

And sadly enough.. Yes I'm emaberssed to say this but I have a crush on the girl who did Sesshy. I think it was a girl pretty sure at least. I thought she was like was an uber good cosplay and easy on the eyes. But when I talked to her about if she would mind if we used Sesshy's name in the skit if she would mind I started to be like "Awwww!!!" Rofl xD

lol I might've been that 'little asian girl' xD not sure, was she wearing pink~?/not in cosplay?~
lolol.

Return to “2007 Memories”