YOUMA 07 CRUSHES?

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our third year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

mithrims
First Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist/ Naruto

Postby mithrims » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:40 pm

sorry bout the double post!
Youma 2011!
-Maka Albarn (Soul Eater)
-Amy Pond America (Doctor Who)
-Caution Tape Raver
Doctor Who Panel! http://www.youmacon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10353

Kiwako

Postby Kiwako » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:42 pm

Quii wrote:Tch, Domo all the way.

. . . But seriously, I feel like such a Middle School weenie getting all giddy replying to this forum, but there was a Kiba during the Saturday portion that gave me really good hugs and offered me plenty of attention. I'm not going to lie, I liked it a lot. I think that he was hanging out with his sister, and he saw me, L and Mello hanging out in the Con Suit during Masquerade.

Oho! And the Naruto that we were hanging out with, but she already knows that -dork'd-. x3

- Sakura

Yes, I remember that Kiba ^_^
I don't remember much from Youmacon last year, since it was my first con, and, holy cheese balls was I excited :D, but I remember Kiba gave my friends and I much love ^.^

I personally fell in love with a Lee cosplayer and a Sharingan Kakashi that was there on Saturday. I remember Lee walked into an AMV panel that my friends and I were in. I squeed >///< . Sue Me :P

mithrims

Postby mithrims » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:52 pm

ok i like the lee cosplayer that was caramel dancing by the door with a bunch of other narutards... hehe :D
Youma 2011!
-Caution Tape Raver

Fay Lyn W.
First Anime: Card Captor Sakura

Postby Fay Lyn W. » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:22 pm

mithrims wrote:ok i like the lee cosplayer that was caramel dancing by the door with a bunch of other narutards... hehe :D

okay a lot people have said stuff about carmel dance but what is it?
http://www.hollyraed.deviantart.com
http://www.cosplay.com/member/179208/

My cosplay this year were:
Corset Stocking
Little Sister w/real Gas Pump Extractor and "little" Daddy
Cyper Punk Lolita w/blue corset, cat plushie, & Shuton hairstix

The Commodore
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby The Commodore » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:21 pm

Fay Lyn W. wrote:
mithrims wrote:ok i like the lee cosplayer that was caramel dancing by the door with a bunch of other narutards... hehe :D

okay a lot people have said stuff about carmel dance but what is it?

A simple YouTube search will have you wishing you'd never asked. :wink:

mithrims

Postby mithrims » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:34 pm

right on! youmacon what where i first learned how to caramel dance. My friend, cosplaying as Edward from FMA, taught me, and of course, being sasuke, felt uncomfortable and out of character... but of course learned to love it... btw within the last 2 months was when i first saw the official Carameldansen thing! haha!
Youma 2011!
-Caution Tape Raver

Keerii

Postby Keerii » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:21 pm

I am not going to lie but a couple of the mellos running around and Deidara in the cosplay shougi made my day as crushes as well. And Duo too in the cosplay shougi <3
Plans for Youmacon

Seychelles - 75%
TYL! Chrome Dokuro - 100%
Hunny Senpai - 100%
Namine - 100%
Yowane Haku - 0% {Maybe}
Serah Farron - 100%

Quii

Postby Quii » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 pm

Kiwako wrote:

. . . But seriously, I feel like such a Middle School weenie getting all giddy replying to this forum, but there was a Kiba during the Saturday portion that gave me really good hugs and offered me plenty of attention. I'm not going to lie, I liked it a lot. I think that he was hanging out with his sister, and he saw me, L and Mello hanging out in the Con Suit during Masquerade.

Oho! And the Naruto that we were hanging out with, but she already knows that -dork'd-. x3

- Sakura

I don't remember much from Youmacon last year, since it was my first con, and, holy cheese balls was I excited :D, but I remember Kiba gave my friends and I much love ^.^

I personally fell in love with a Lee cosplayer and a Sharingan Kakashi that was there on Saturday. I remember Lee walked into an AMV panel that my friends and I were in. I squeed >///< . Sue Me :P

Haha, I live by that Lee! He totally rocks. If you live by Lake Michigan, him and I could meet up with you sometime.

I was the red-headed Sakura that was dancing next to him a lot of the time, where were you? Did i get to see you there?

And good grief, that Kiba was really cute. xD I saw him and just totally melted. I'm pretty shy when it comes to meeting new people, so I pretty much only said hello and scuttled away, but I tried.

Kiwako

Postby Kiwako » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:56 pm

Quii wrote:
Kiwako wrote:

- Sakura

Haha, I live by that Lee! He totally rocks. If you live by Lake Michigan, him and I could meet up with you sometime.

I was the red-headed Sakura that was dancing next to him a lot of the time, where were you? Did i get to see you there?

And good grief, that Kiba was really cute. xD I saw him and just totally melted. I'm pretty shy when it comes to meeting new people, so I pretty much only said hello and scuttled away, but I tried.

That would be aweosme, but I live by Detroit, which is obviously on the other side of Michigan ¬_¬'

I didn't cosplay last year =( I didn't have enough time to actually prepare a cosplay. But this year I'll be Hatake Kakashi :3

I was wearing a Naruto hoodie... and I was more than likely carrying around a Kakashi plushie too. I was hanging around a really tall blonde girl and a Gaara cosplayer. Yay me. ^_^

Mizerath

Postby Mizerath » Thu May 15, 2008 6:59 pm

This year is going to be my first and Best year as Cosplay Ikki. Just hope I won't be shy like I always am. I'm going to be the Ikki with working Skates fyi. So, if you see me looking (Glaring) at you be sure to say hi to me.

xshmacx

Postby xshmacx » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:33 am

mithrims wrote:did anyone have a crush on a red/auburn haired sasuke? heh heh.. i just thought i would ask! *runs away*

x'3 Ah, so am I not the only person who (in my case) wants to be Sasuke but doesn't have a wig? Cause I'm totally blonde. xD We should form a not-black-haired-Sasuke group. xP

Unless you do have a wig. T.T
'09 Cosplays:
Deidara (Naruto Shippuuden): 70%
Fai Flourite (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle)[undermost coat] : Planned

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:02 pm

Hehe little bit of a love story. I had a youmacon crush but it kind of doesn't count. XP My best friend went with me last year and I always had a crush on him. A few months after the convention, now we're together. ^_^

Naiiki
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby Naiiki » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:20 pm

Vinny wrote:Hehe little bit of a love story. I had a youmacon crush but it kind of doesn't count. XP My best friend went with me last year and I always had a crush on him. A few months after the convention, now we're together. ^_^

Aww! =D That's adorable! <33

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Naiiki wrote:
Vinny wrote:Hehe little bit of a love story. I had a youmacon crush but it kind of doesn't count. XP My best friend went with me last year and I always had a crush on him. A few months after the convention, now we're together. ^_^

Aww! =D That's adorable! <33

Thank you :3 We've been together 5 months so far. Hehe ^_^ Can't wait for this year now.

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:10 pm

Oops o_O; Sorry for the double post, dunno what went wrong there lol

Return to “2007 Memories”