YOUMA 07 CRUSHES?

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our third year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Miki_KM
First Anime: Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics, Sailor Moon

Postby Miki_KM » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:20 pm

fancifulreality wrote:The Duo cosplayer.. Your skit was awesome! I'm in love with it. XD

lulz thanks its was the hardest skit that Animosity Cosplay has pulled off so far. i really enjoyed performing it. :)
KoriStarfire
(The user name I have on these forums pre-dates my cosplay days! #ImOld)

Vincent Vii
First Anime: Spirited Away

Postby Vincent Vii » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:57 am

mkkmypet wrote:if chopper was a guy (the cosplayer), i'd totally have to say him~ x3

but umm... there was some really hot emo-ish guy that was at almost every panel that i went to, haha. i should have talked to him, but i didn't. next year... <3

what did this person look like? i think I know him

Raven-Rayee
First Anime: Ouran High School Host club

Postby Raven-Rayee » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:45 pm

Tuxedo Mask wrote:i guess no one had love for Tuxedo Mask even those he was giving away white roses. I feel lonely :(

I got one brief... fleeting... glimpse of Tuxedo Mask. I'd have loved a rose. :(

Crushes?
Neil Cicierega. I have photos with him!!! :D
Whichever Alucard was doing the hokey pokey in the hallway saturday night. He was GORGEOUS.
and EVERYONE who gave me free hugs!!! You all were wonderful! If anyone perchance remembers hugging a girl with purple cat ears, poofy skirt, silver leggings and rainbow socks, send me a pm!!
Like my fb page for a chance to win some of my wares! http://facebook.com/crazyhatladydesigns

Youmacon 2012:
Alice from Alice: The Madness Returns Hysteria Mode 60%

djshire

Postby djshire » Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:30 pm

Miki_KM wrote:
djshire wrote:
Miki_KM wrote:
djshire wrote:Miki_KM.....beautiful girl with amazing eyes and a great smile...and I'll shut up before I get myself in anymore trouble :oops:...

wow i just saw this! Its so flattering!

I pray you don't ever recognize me :oops:

^^;; i'm pretty nice (or at least i hope i am) so you don't have to be scared to talk to me... for some reason a lot of people are afraid to talk to me... ;_;

When you are an anime geek with no confidence, its hard to approach a beautiful girl :?

Mr. N

Postby Mr. N » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:07 pm

djshire wrote:
Miki_KM wrote:
djshire wrote:
Miki_KM wrote:
djshire wrote:Miki_KM.....beautiful girl with amazing eyes and a great smile...and I'll shut up before I get myself in anymore trouble :oops:...

^^;; i'm pretty nice (or at least i hope i am) so you don't have to be scared to talk to me... for some reason a lot of people are afraid to talk to me... ;_;

When you are an anime geek with no confidence, its hard to approach a beautiful girl :?

I think many would agree w/ u on that one. Then again if we are all at the same con then none of us are really geeks cuz we share the same passion.
Check out my music video "Watch Me Rock This Cosplay" [url]http://youtu.be/tZ9X0Tiz2iA
[/url]

Shino_Aburame
Dealers Staff
First Anime: Voltron

Postby Shino_Aburame » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:37 pm

Mr. N wrote:
djshire wrote:
Miki_KM wrote:
djshire wrote:
Miki_KM wrote:

I think many would agree w/ u on that one. Then again if we are all at the same con then none of us are really geeks cuz we share the same passion.

oh no way approaching girls is easy, all you have to do is understand the species, give them what they want, tell them how much they mean to you, and make them feel good about themselves
7th year member of staff, El Presidente wants a cigar...

Cosplays
My Little Pony - Spike
Hellsing - The Major (Friday)
Axis Powers - Russia (Saturday)

harayumi111

Postby harayumi111 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:35 pm

Oooh, i was reading this whole thread, it took a while DX lol

But crushes...hmmm...there were...three, i think. There was this one emo boy on Sunday. It was early at the con. I was early because I forgot to set my clock back an hour. So i was sitting down, reading death note when he came over with one of his buddies and stuck a sign on him :/ i forget what it said, but oh well.

There was this one 'Sasuke' at the Naruto photoshoot. He was just so adorable, i wanted to hug him, and he gave me a hug! *fangirl squeel*

And there was this sexy Kakashi at the photoshoot too xDDD I think it was SakuraxKakashi coupling time at the photoshoot, and i clinged to him like no tomorrow xD

But yeah...uhhg, ish ranting...bleh DX

MegumiChan06

Postby MegumiChan06 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:32 pm

My crush was the awesome guy who cosplayed as Urahara and was dancing around on Saturday when The Spoony Bards were playing in the lobby.

I also loved the Domo-kun! He was just getting ready to leave and I was like "OMG wait! I want a picture with you!"

My first con, and I was geeked. I'm definitely going back next year. ^_^
Youmacon 08 Cosplay: Rukia Kuchiki
Youmacon 08: Second Year Con-Goer, First Year Cosplayer

jack

Postby jack » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:04 am

I got a picture with Domo, too. :D

I'm in love with the girl from Papou who cosplayed Sora. ZOMFGSOHAWTTT.
Youma '09 - Zack Fair?

djshire

Postby djshire » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:23 pm

Mr. N wrote:
djshire wrote:
Miki_KM wrote:
djshire wrote:
Miki_KM wrote:

right, but shes still a hottie, so its still difficult to do the approach, ya know?

I Turned Into a Martian

Postby I Turned Into a Martian » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:15 pm

greychimp wrote:the yellow tokyo mew mew girl was really cute <3

Heheheh *blushes* Thankeeeee......
I don't know if you know this, but I'm kind of a "big deal".

Mew Berry (The yellow one...) at '07
Evee - Pokemon at '08!!

I Turned Into a Martian

Postby I Turned Into a Martian » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:18 pm

Domo guy. Omg I love the crap out of him. Ummm...there was this really sweet guy who kept talking to me that worked for Jafax, but he was....a little too old for me....ahahhahaha.....but um, I dunno....I always have a crush on that bard (whose harp thing I accidentally broke :oops: :oops: ) but he's a year younger....um...I think that's all....
I don't know if you know this, but I'm kind of a "big deal".

Mew Berry (The yellow one...) at '07

Evee - Pokemon at '08!!

Quii

Postby Quii » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:41 pm

Mr. N wrote:
djshire wrote:
Miki_KM wrote:
djshire wrote:
Miki_KM wrote:

You Kakashi -- Have trouble with women?! Impossible! xD But at any rate, speaking for myself as a girl, you guys don't need to worry. We're all into Anime of some kind, so there's no need to be bashful about that. But if you're a shy person in general, then we get it. c8 We don't bite, I promise!

Quii

Postby Quii » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:42 pm

harayumi111 wrote:Oooh, i was reading this whole thread, it took a while DX lol

But crushes...hmmm...there were...three, i think. There was this one emo boy on Sunday. It was early at the con. I was early because I forgot to set my clock back an hour. So i was sitting down, reading death note when he came over with one of his buddies and stuck a sign on him :/ i forget what it said, but oh well.

There was this one 'Sasuke' at the Naruto photoshoot. He was just so adorable, i wanted to hug him, and he gave me a hug! *fangirl squeel*

And there was this sexy Kakashi at the photoshoot too xDDD I think it was SakuraxKakashi coupling time at the photoshoot, and i clinged to him like no tomorrow xD

But yeah...uhhg, ish ranting...bleh DX

Ooh, Dana! I was hugging that Kakashi too. We both look so funny in that picture.

And no love for the other Sakura? DDD8 -clings to-

NyteSkye

Postby NyteSkye » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:40 pm

I kinda fell for someone too, I kissed his cheek and we hung for a day and a half-ish. He stole my hide plushie constantly and kinda my heart and he was my pretty cat boy. His name was Tom ^^. I miss him.

Return to “2007 Memories”