Naruto Photoshoot

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our third year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

GoddessOfCrimsonSand

Postby GoddessOfCrimsonSand » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:44 pm

Oi hey, did anyone get some good piccies of the Sasori and Deidara photoshoot and teh Deidara vs- Gaara photoshoot? I was a Sexy Jutsu Deidara and in the first photoshoot, I was near the front and in the second, I believe I was the one who spurred the fans' screaming by humping this really gorgeous Gaara cosplayer. xDD We were on the right. <3

If anyone has pics and is reading this, I'd appreciate links via forums or PMs! Thanks! :D
cosplay 2010

Will (Pokemon) - 0%

Nejihyuugacosplay

Postby Nejihyuugacosplay » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:05 pm

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/shadowgurl453/

Ok, heres Neji's Album! theres alot of pics of the people in my group, But I managed to get alot of Sand village guys in there

shinigami2086
First Anime: Dragonball z

Postby shinigami2086 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:05 pm

Nejihyuugacosplay wrote:http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/shadowgurl453/

Ok, heres Neji's Album! theres alot of pics of the people in my group, But I managed to get alot of Sand village guys in there
Need password.
Making contracts, one "person"at a time

Nejihyuugacosplay

Postby Nejihyuugacosplay » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:49 pm

Okay, I just reset the Album t public, So it should work now

Chibi Siren

Postby Chibi Siren » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:43 am

The photo shoot was fun!

However after seeing the pictures I feel I should never try to do my favorite characters again.

Both my friend (a Haku) and I really loved the dead Haku cosplay though! *belated hugs*
DeviantArt: http://chibisiren.deviantart.com/
Possible 2012 cosplays:
Gwendolyn (Odin Sphere)

HotaruTenshi
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby HotaruTenshi » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:17 am

I was there for a little bit. I was the Konan with the origami butterflies. (anyone have any good shots of me??) I had to leave early because I had to go and help with set-up for Mario Party.

I should get all of my pictures put up, but I doubt that will happen soon. lol. I still have pictures from ACen and Anime North and JaFax that I haven't posted.

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay: Stocking, Stocking, and MORE Stocking!!!! =D

Keerii

Postby Keerii » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:03 pm

HotaruTenshi wrote:I was there for a little bit. I was the Konan with the origami butterflies. (anyone have any good shots of me??) I had to leave early because I had to go and help with set-up for Mario Party.

I should get all of my pictures put up, but I doubt that will happen soon. lol. I still have pictures from ACen and Anime North and JaFax that I haven't posted.

<3 Hotaru-chan

I remember you. XD I didn't know I was talking to you until you said, I'm the big boob Tsunade <333. I wanted to get a picture of you but when I turned around you where gone :[. I was so sad.
Plans for Youmacon

Seychelles - 75%
TYL! Chrome Dokuro - 100%
Hunny Senpai - 100%
Namine - 100%
Yowane Haku - 0% {Maybe}
Serah Farron - 100%

little_haku11

Re: Naruto Photoshoot

Postby little_haku11 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:49 pm

Miki_KM wrote:That was a great Photoshoot everyone! Thank you all for being so cooperative and helpful. It really made everything run smoothly! Thanks for being so much fun too!

Anyway If you have any photos from the Naruto Photoshoot please post them here! There were a lot of people there so i'm sure that they all want to see your pictures!

Yay! Thanks everyone!

~Dead Haku

omg! You were the haku with the hand through your back! that was a really nice costume! I was the haku in the wig. (standing behind you @ the photoshoot, lol) it was my first time @ youmacon. that was a lot of fun. can't wait to see the pictures

If anyone knows where to find the naruto photoshoot pictures that were only mist village people, plz let me know. i can't seem to find 'em!

Miki_KM
First Anime: Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics, Sailor Moon

Re: Naruto Photoshoot

Postby Miki_KM » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:02 pm

Chibi Siren wrote:Both my friend (a Haku) and I really loved the dead Haku cosplay though! *belated hugs*

Heh thanks a lot! *belated hugs*

little_haku11 wrote:omg! You were the haku with the hand through your back! that was a really nice costume! I was the haku in the wig. (standing behind you @ the photoshoot, lol) it was my first time @ youmacon. that was a lot of fun. can't wait to see the pictures

If anyone knows where to find the naruto photoshoot pictures that were only mist village people, plz let me know. i can't seem to find 'em!

I'm so glad you had fun! Youmacon is one of my favorite conventions, anyway there have been a few albums posted with mist village pics in them. I know Soy's got a lot of pics, and goldenrodfairy took pictures of everything as well. try looking through the photos sticky.
KoriStarfire
(The user name I have on these forums pre-dates my cosplay days! #ImOld)

cabitt511

Postby cabitt511 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:56 am

HotaruTenshi wrote:I was there for a little bit. I was the Konan with the origami butterflies. (anyone have any good shots of me??) I had to leave early because I had to go and help with set-up for Mario Party.

<3 Hotaru-chan

I've still got your little butterfly! It's sitting on my desk. I was the Jounin Vest Kurenai with an Asuma. I've got a picture of you here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/cabbitt511/Youmacon%202007/Pictures086.jpg

You looked soooo cute!
I think I've just tied my arm to my obi: kimono 911

Hikaruchan
Live Programming Staff
First Anime: Battle of the Planets / Gatchaman

Postby Hikaruchan » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:57 am

Chieira wrote:
Aryoshi wrote:My friends were not able to make it to that particular shoot so we had our own on Sunday. It was amazing^^ I'll post the pics when i can.
p.s. My friends were the kakashi, kabuto, orochimaru trio.

I was the Sai from that shoot! Can't wait to see whatever pics you guys got.

Did you get any video of the chasing Hamburgler thing? I was hoping to find some of that, too.

I got a really poor quality video of Sunday run - wish I taken my newer camera with me that day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbRYZdn4zYw

Mugieloo

Postby Mugieloo » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:08 pm

SoulCrash just posted a video on YouTube of the shoot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d9GV87E0Ug

I enjoy that I'm really out of place in this entire thing.
Animosity Cosplay
- Zell Dincht [final fantasy viii]

Miyuka

Postby Miyuka » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:16 pm

GoddessOfCrimsonSand wrote:Oi hey, did anyone get some good piccies of the Sasori and Deidara photoshoot and teh Deidara vs- Gaara photoshoot? I was a Sexy Jutsu Deidara and in the first photoshoot, I was near the front and in the second, I believe I was the one who spurred the fans' screaming by humping this really gorgeous Gaara cosplayer. xDD We were on the right. <3

If anyone has pics and is reading this, I'd appreciate links via forums or PMs! Thanks! :D

I was the Gaara you totally took by surprise XD <3
Super Sailor Uranus [40%] • Rarity - MLP: FiM [99%] • Queen Serenity - Sailor Moon [90%] • GT Vriska - Homestuck [100%]

Tsuki

Postby Tsuki » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:46 pm

Does anyone have video of the game of Shikamaru Says we played on Sunday? xD Especially the dancing part. That was a lot of fun. *pokes around until a video falls out of someone*

GoddessOfCrimsonSand

Postby GoddessOfCrimsonSand » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:49 pm

Miyuka wrote:
GoddessOfCrimsonSand wrote:Oi hey, did anyone get some good piccies of the Sasori and Deidara photoshoot and teh Deidara vs- Gaara photoshoot? I was a Sexy Jutsu Deidara and in the first photoshoot, I was near the front and in the second, I believe I was the one who spurred the fans' screaming by humping this really gorgeous Gaara cosplayer. xDD We were on the right. <3

I was the Gaara you totally took by surprise XD <3

OMG, were you really?! EEEEEE~~! <333333 Yeah, I think you were hot. :3 xDDD I hope I didn't break too many ribs, babe... <3333
cosplay 2010

Will (Pokemon) - 0%

Return to “2007 Memories”