Naruto Photoshoot

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our third year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Miki_KM
First Anime: Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics, Sailor Moon

Naruto Photoshoot

Postby Miki_KM » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:27 pm

That was a great Photoshoot everyone! Thank you all for being so cooperative and helpful. It really made everything run smoothly! Thanks for being so much fun too!

Anyway If you have any photos from the Naruto Photoshoot please post them here! There were a lot of people there so i'm sure that they all want to see your pictures!

Yay! Thanks everyone!

~Dead Haku
KoriStarfire
(The user name I have on these forums pre-dates my cosplay days! #ImOld)

kurama83

Postby kurama83 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:28 pm

I got a ton of them!!! I was there for over an hour, man I never knew Naruto was THAT popular. I got many angles, many close ups, wide shots too. The link is in my sig
2007 Photos
Snubull

2008 Cosplays:
Ryo-ohki (?) 0%
Pakkun (?) 0%

dayslikewaves
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby dayslikewaves » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:35 pm

Hikaruchan
Live Programming Staff
First Anime: Battle of the Planets / Gatchaman

Postby Hikaruchan » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:12 am

I couldn't attend the photoshoot, as our masq judging conflicted timewise. Before we went to judging, I was able to take some pictures & video of the gathering from our balcony.

The video I got is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ74X17hAKo - pictures will be later

Keerii

Postby Keerii » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:32 am

Hikaruchan wrote:I couldn't attend the photoshoot, as our masq judging conflicted timewise. Before we went to judging, I was able to take some pictures & video of the gathering from our balcony.

The video I got is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ74X17hAKo - pictures will be later

You where the super cool Gaara aren't you. O_O I remember you. My Jiraiya took some pictures. I ask him to post them on the site soon.
Plans for Youmacon

Seychelles - 75%
TYL! Chrome Dokuro - 100%
Hunny Senpai - 100%
Namine - 100%
Yowane Haku - 0% {Maybe}
Serah Farron - 100%

Mr. N

Postby Mr. N » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:38 am

I got a few pics. I just got to edit them a little but they'll be up.
Check out my music video "Watch Me Rock This Cosplay" [url]http://youtu.be/tZ9X0Tiz2iA
[/url]

Deidara

Postby Deidara » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:12 am

Thanks to my photoshoot helpers (Dead Haku and Mello), I managed to get an absolute butt-ton of pics.

I will post them soon!

And yes, thank you for listening to my yelling! That was the biggest group of Narutards I've ever seen (seriously... it was heug) and I'm happy that the three of us were able to wrangle you all so well, and that you were so willing to be wrangled. ^-^

- Suigetsu
Animosity Cosplay!
http://www.youtube.com/goldenrodfairy

Miki_KM
First Anime: Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics, Sailor Moon

Postby Miki_KM » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:07 pm

these photos are great! there are so many great angles too! i luv 'em! (i did not take any pictures this weekend as i am without a camera right now.
Keep the pictures coming!
KoriStarfire
(The user name I have on these forums pre-dates my cosplay days! #ImOld)

Hikaruchan
Live Programming Staff
First Anime: Battle of the Planets / Gatchaman

Postby Hikaruchan » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:08 pm

Keerii wrote:
Hikaruchan wrote:I couldn't attend the photoshoot, as our masq judging conflicted timewise. Before we went to judging, I was able to take some pictures & video of the gathering from our balcony.

You where the super cool Gaara aren't you. O_O I remember you. My Jiraiya took some pictures. I ask him to post them on the site soon.

I didn't wear Gaara this con. Late Saturday night I was young Orochimaru with the chibi sannin group, and Sunday I was jounin Dan.

Aryoshi
Technical Staff

Postby Aryoshi » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:40 pm

My friends were not able to make it to that particular shoot so we had our own on Sunday. It was amazing^^ I'll post the pics when i can.
p.s. My friends were the kakashi, kabuto, orochimaru trio. My friend was gaara on friday and sunday also. (he had an actualy gourd. It was tiny but original in a way)
I'm back baby WEE HOO!

Chieira

Postby Chieira » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:46 pm

Aryoshi wrote:My friends were not able to make it to that particular shoot so we had our own on Sunday. It was amazing^^ I'll post the pics when i can.
p.s. My friends were the kakashi, kabuto, orochimaru trio.

I was the Sai from that shoot! Can't wait to see whatever pics you guys got.

Did you get any video of the chasing Hamburgler thing? I was hoping to find some of that, too.

waltzofthemoon

Postby waltzofthemoon » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:46 pm

I've got some nice shots in my gallery. :3

http://flickr.com/photos/happyphantom/s ... 936888239/

Miyuka

Postby Miyuka » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:40 pm

Ah the Naruto photoshoot was full of win. So much craziness :O I was teh red/purple Gaara there :3
Super Sailor Uranus [40%] • Rarity - MLP: FiM [99%] • Queen Serenity - Sailor Moon [90%] • GT Vriska - Homestuck [100%]

LaughingmanGITS

Postby LaughingmanGITS » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:43 pm

The photoshoot was awesome. I don't have any pictures on hand, but I think my Tobi took some before he went back inside.

Soy Sauce

Postby Soy Sauce » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:08 pm

Time Jump Naruto here that ran the aftermath Naruto photoshoot. You all are a crazy bunch of Narutards... XD You guys had some really weird crack pairings. Other than that, I think the Naruto photoshoot ran smooth for it's size. Estimated about over 200 cosplayers. Look forward towards next year's in Dearborn.

Return to “2007 Memories”