Photo requests

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our third year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Kira_elric
First Anime: Serendipty the Pink Dragon

Postby Kira_elric » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:13 pm

Dark_Shinigami wrote:
Quote:
Any photos of the Ulquiorra x Orihime family would be appreciated. There were three of us...Ulquiorra, Orihime, and their halfbreed son.

I got some of them

Quote:
I am the Ishida Uryuu to this Kurosaki Ichigo. Any and All pictures of us is welcomed and wanted. ^^

got these up too.

just follow the link
http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd25/phahlr/
I can't see them! It's private!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! You have the BEST PICTURE EVER of Kurosaki and I!!!! That shot is amazing! *glomps* YAY!
Youma '17
~~~~~
Izuku "Deku" Midoriya - My Hero Academia
Hero Suit
Casual
U.A. Uniform
Rabbit Kimono

bankai_shinigami
First Anime: Gundam WING

Postby bankai_shinigami » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:23 pm

Kira_elric wrote:
Dark_Shinigami wrote:
Quote:
Any photos of the Ulquiorra x Orihime family would be appreciated. There were three of us...Ulquiorra, Orihime, and their halfbreed son.

I got some of them

Quote:
I am the Ishida Uryuu to this Kurosaki Ichigo. Any and All pictures of us is welcomed and wanted. ^^

got these up too.

just follow the link
http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd25/phahlr/
I can't see them! It's private!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! You have the BEST PICTURE EVER of Kurosaki and I!!!! That shot is amazing! *glomps* YAY!

public libraries suck. they blocked photobucket... i'll have to wait until monday to see this image... what was the password by the way?
"Look Mr. Bubbles. It's an angel. I can see light coming from his belly. Oh wait. He's still breathing. But don't worry. He;ll be an angel soon."

"16th MS Team: Striving Towards A Better Battlefield."

Pandasuu

Postby Pandasuu » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:25 pm

@_@;;; ne, Would anyone happen to have any Gothic Lolita photoshoot pictures?
Or any of me would be appreciated too. (I was in the black and blue Lolita dress. )
Working on - female Mugen

DarrynGrey

Postby DarrynGrey » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:37 pm

I've got Touga shots, but there don't seem to be many of me as Hidan from Saturday. It's weird because I remember posing for a lot of pics. Anybody? I had that really cool scythe too, and even got to "kill" a few people.

moogleboy64

Postby moogleboy64 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:17 pm

Hikaruchan wrote:
moogleboy64 wrote:I was a Bard from FFIII on Friday and parts of Saturday and Sunday.

http://www.icosplay.com/youma2k7/dsc08888.jpg
Is this you?

alkjre;alfj YES, thank you very much! I am now satisfied. : D

Though, to anyone else out there, group Pikmin pictures would be awesome, but I'm no longer desperate. x3

Wingless

Postby Wingless » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:59 pm

HI! I was there saturday and I was dressed as a cat girl from Loveless. I had a black skirt on, really big shoes, and bondage stuff on. I was also dressed as a school girl later that night and ended up being a hentai character. I was also with a tall guy with long blond hair and a black trench coat

I'm trying to find if anyone has ANY pictures of me. Expecially one where I'm hanging from a rafter tied up :oops:

Thanks!

xxItachi samaxx

Postby xxItachi samaxx » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:47 am

Aww nothing yet huh,I was hoping someone would have posted pics of me in my Itachi cosplay x_x so many hugs and pictures,but none showed up
http://shadownekox.deviantart.com/
Cosplays
Itachi Uchiha - 5 years and counting
Advent Children Reno
Xigbar

Taloninja

Postby Taloninja » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:51 am

Evilweasel72 wrote:
KyaStar wrote:
Metallophobia wrote:
Evilweasel72 wrote:
Metallophobia wrote:
Evilweasel72 wrote:
Metallophobia wrote:
Evilweasel72 wrote:i'm looking for any of the pictures from when Axel and i where sleeping in the hall after she put up our sign asking to let us sleep
Riku has a pic of you guys, it's a little dark, but I'll try and get that for you :D
YAY if anyone else can find the one where i'm laying my head in her lap please send it my way
Do you want me to lighten it for you before we send? I think I might be able to make it fairly good n.n (Also, we saw you guys around a lot and hung out with you a little bit ^_^ You were really awesome)

Emo-Kitty wrote:
Metallophobia wrote:Oh, and kitty, just curious, was the Riku you talked about in the crush topic the one hanging out with me? =P
Yeah that was the one >.< =3 lol
She says that she luffs teh emo kitteh =3 And I found a pic of you, that's actually you semi-looking at the camera.

you hung out with us? who where you (( thank you by the way that'd be great))
We were Roxas and Riku, with glasses, and the L and Axel plushes, hanging around with "Vixen". And I'll get the pic ASAP n.n

...you were also hanging out with Larxene... *cries* No luv for me.
O.O no no no we still love you just forgot and or havent been messaged

No love for Xaldin either...T_T *pouts.*
(due to my compy NOT working correctly, i can only be reached via 'taloninja@gmail.com, or my cellphone.)

SailorPluto247

Thanks Hikaruchan!

Postby SailorPluto247 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:51 am

You got both of my costumes as well! Though in the one with Touga, I am cracking up. haha. My wig fell off just moments before, so I couldn't stop laughing.

girturtle
First Anime: Dragon Ball Z

Postby girturtle » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:21 pm

Does anyone have any pictures of me as Wallmarket! Cloud from Friday.

Also any of my friend and I as Kai and Rei from Saturday.

Thanks~

Quii

Postby Quii » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:13 am

M'kay, well; there was a group that I was hanging around with towards the end of Saturday afternoon in which a giant picture was taken of our awesome nerd-ness and whatnot. There was me, Mello, Near, L, Kitty Itachi, Shuicihi, and a host of other people. Guh, I'm trying to explain this well so that people can get where my train of thought is going here. x.x Erm, L and Mello shared a Paopu Fruit if that helps anybody. Hurhur, I'm probably going to get Mello-Kicked for mentioning this publically, but I really want that Group Shot that was taken. xD

If anybody could help me out in finding this elusive picture, I'd be much obliged.

- Sakura

YoumaFreya

Postby YoumaFreya » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:10 pm

I was the only Freya(from chobits) there with the REALLY long hair. I played cosplay shogi if that helps. I have no pictures of my own and would really like to see them. Thanks guys.
PM me about my youmacon photoshoot lots of time left to get in on the 1000 pic action :3

Quii

Postby Quii » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:15 pm

YoumaFreya wrote:I was the only Freya(from chobits) there with the REALLY long hair. I played cosplay shogi if that helps. I have no pictures of my own and would really like to see them. Thanks guys.

May I just say that your Cosplay was amazing. :3 I'm a huge Chobits fanatic, and it was refreshing to see somebody attempting the cosplay, let alone pull it off very nicely! I'd go into rabid fangirl mode, but I'll spare you. xD And now I'm done. -scuttles back under her rock-

YoumaFreya

Postby YoumaFreya » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:32 pm

Oh my goodness I can't find a pic of me anywhere all these pics of my friends are everywhere but not me (pout)
PM me about my youmacon photoshoot lots of time left to get in on the 1000 pic action :3

Hikaruchan
Live Programming Staff
First Anime: Battle of the Planets / Gatchaman

Postby Hikaruchan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:09 pm

YoumaFreya wrote:Oh my goodness I can't find a pic of me anywhere all these pics of my friends are everywhere but not me (pout)

Are you any of the 3 Chobits cosplayers at the bottom of
http://www.icosplay.com/youma2k7/youma7p2.html

Return to “2007 Memories”