Shougi Chess

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our second year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

StripperShikamaru

Postby StripperShikamaru » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:15 pm

Shino_Aburame wrote:at least i had itachi between me and the grenade rofl woohoo one S-rank criminal down rofl

lmao. true...
Makes my job a bit easier... catpuring him would have been a pain...
Now i can nap xD
Uhm... I guess I was stripping all weekend... >.>::
<.<:: I wasnt... really.
seriously. x.x::

if i talked to you more than once, email me/im me! ^^
Also... if you were at the inuyasha photoshoot, I want the video and pics. pm me! ;.;

Nostalgic

The real deal

Postby Nostalgic » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:18 pm

It seems that at every con or Japanese cultural event at which games are available, I get the urge to learn to play Shougi, but nothing materializes. Either the person teaching Shougi is mobbed and can't accommodate more people or my urge fades due to lack of people to play with (or even a computer opponent).

It's sad... I have a dusty Go set that I bought before learning to play at ACEN, but haven't played since ACEN. I fear Shougi would go the same way.

Are there any Shougi players nearish to Lansing that want a newbie opponent to trounce? :)

cattycat

Postby cattycat » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:32 pm

I'm getting exicted for next year, I'm going to be Team Galaxy admin Mars from Pokemon next year. As soon as the sign up opens, I'm going to enter.

I'm thinking I'll use a foam or paper mache small ball painted iredescent purple for her pearl orb she uses to control Parukia's powers like summon a black hole to suck enemies in.

I think I'll need more of her personality from the manga to develop a death scene but it would probably be she yells to Akagi that she is losing possession of Parukia's powers and they backfire on her and she apoligizes to Akagi and runs away. That is, if she doesn't have a crush like Kagari with Ruby.
Okay! I am 100% confirmed that I will be going to Youmacon one way or another. Look for me as Ana from Earthbound Zero and Splash Woman from Megaman 9 while you are there.

Kanchi

For the lulz

Postby Kanchi » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:36 pm

Lawlz. Was the best thing I could think of. 'Sides, I'd had that grenade stuck in my belt all day. We'll see what I've got this year.

Return to “2006 Memories”