The "OMG did you see me/them?" Thread.

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our second year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Shino_Aburame
Dealers Staff
First Anime: Voltron

Postby Shino_Aburame » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:47 pm

i guess its pointless to ask if anyone saw me... i was there thursday-sunday... ill never forget the girls talking to themselves... omg look its shino, just cause i look like im sleeping doesnt mean i cant hear ya, the suprise glomp by tsunade/hotaru was a nice touch though

her: *GLOMP*
me: hmm...
her: you dont know who i am, its me hotarutenshi from the forums
me: mmm... hmm...

Last edited by Shino_Aburame on Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7th year member of staff, El Presidente wants a cigar...

Cosplays
My Little Pony - Spike
Hellsing - The Major (Friday)
Axis Powers - Russia (Saturday)

LeeFan2012

Postby LeeFan2012 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:50 pm

Shino_Aburame wrote:i guess its pointless to ask if anyone saw me... i was there thursday-sunday... ill never forget the girls talking to themselves... omg look its shino, just cause i look like im sleeping doesnt mean i cant hear ya, the suprise glomp by tsunade/hotaru was a nice touch though

her: *GLOMP*
me: hmm...
her: you dont know who i am, its me hotarutenshi from the forums
me: mmm... hmm...

Yeh, I played you at Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4. Got my **** handed to me... >w<;;
Labeled as the "Free Hugs Rock Lee"
--Member of Live Action Mario Party '06 winning team! Team Hentai!--
[2009 Cosplay]
Rock Lee
Kaoru

dottiness

Postby dottiness » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:50 am

i guess i'll post on here. everyone and their daddy did so whyyyy not!
did annyoonneee seeee meee?
i was only there on saturday from like, afternoon until the evening-ish. not too late evening though. ANYWHO..i was the 2nd outfit temari with the big biiiiig fan. like. big. anddd i was with a little girl ino[my little sister] and a sakura with blondeish short hair and pink streaks. i'm sure you saw us! did youuuu?
-sooo bored. xB

bookjunkie24

Postby bookjunkie24 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:30 pm

dottiness wrote:i guess i'll post on here. everyone and their daddy did so whyyyy not!
did annyoonneee seeee meee?
i was only there on saturday from like, afternoon until the evening-ish. not too late evening though. ANYWHO..i was the 2nd outfit temari with the big biiiiig fan. like. big. anddd i was with a little girl ino[my little sister] and a sakura with blondeish short hair and pink streaks. i'm sure you saw us! did youuuu?
-sooo bored. xB

I loved your outfit! Twas incredible.

SqrlWthANife

Postby SqrlWthANife » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:17 am

Anyone see me? I was the Wolfwood with the semi-heavy cross and was there all three days. My cross broke twice, but it should be good now. I know atleast 5 people wanted to glomp me, but probably didn't want to get glomped back by a 43 pound cross (yes I did finally weigh the thing). I was ALMOST the only Wolfwood cosplayer there. I think Sunday was when there was two.

Awaken the Monster
First Anime: Sailor Moon or Dragonball Z

Postby Awaken the Monster » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:40 pm

Did anyone see me? I was the Haku with the konoha headband... I was EVERYWHERE. XD I was in the karaoke room, hanging out by the spoony bards, in the youmaconga (BOTH TIMES :D), and I was in the 3rd row at the masquerade. :D (i'm kinda short... heheh.. ^_^;;;)
Youma '15:
Robin (female): Fire Emblem: Awakening

The Commodore
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby The Commodore » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:42 pm

SqrlWthANife wrote:Anyone see me? I was the Wolfwood with the semi-heavy cross and was there all three days. My cross broke twice, but it should be good now. I know atleast 5 people wanted to glomp me, but probably didn't want to get glomped back by a 43 pound cross (yes I did finally weigh the thing). I was ALMOST the only Wolfwood cosplayer there. I think Sunday was when there was two.

Oh, I saw you! I was in the game room about to play ITG and I was like "OMG WOLFWOOD!" Wolfwood is probably my favorite anime character of all time, so it was really cool to see you cosplaying him. This is you, right?

My friend talked to you a bit and you told him that the cross was like, solid wood and really heavy. I bet you gained a lot of muscle carrying that around! It's cool that you're posting on the forum now. :D

SqrlWthANife

Postby SqrlWthANife » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:40 am

Yes that would be me, but when my hair was getting sweaty and starting to curl :(

I'll be at Ohayocon also, with sunglasses, a (fake) cigarette and hopefully straighter hair >_<

Yeah I remember that ^_^ It's not that it was really heavy but more-so that it's not light wood rubbing up against my fleshy shoulder. I didn't go to school Monday or Wednesday because of the intense pain afterwards because I pulled my shoulder out of place just after I registered because I picked it up wrong. Though I guess the fact that if I lift something over 10 lbs now that like all of my veins pop out because my muscles start to do some work is pretty cool.

desertpunkismyideal

see me?

Postby desertpunkismyideal » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:50 pm

anyone see me? i was the female miroku and the "fat" at that. just to save my butt, that coustume had to be done in a week, and the person who altered it made it really poofy on me so it wasn't my fault! i was also followed around my a kagome who was my cousin. ha! the skinny mirokue didn't have his own kagome! hahahahha.
I was the female miroku with the kagome following me.
~Jessica~

pockey is good for the soul.

Ichigo Ikane
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Ichigo Ikane » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:23 pm

Did anyone see me? ^^ I was the only Kingdom Hearts 1 Kairi there. I had a mache keyblade with me,
Help my eggs out with clicks! ^^

Kyora

Postby Kyora » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:36 pm

Ichigo Ikane wrote:Did anyone see me? ^^ I was the only Kingdom Hearts 1 Kairi there. I had a mache keyblade with me,

If yo uwere at the KH photoshoot, I probably have your pic n_n
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kyora&sclick=1]Image
ImageImageImage[/url]

Ichigo Ikane

Postby Ichigo Ikane » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:14 pm

LiberiFatali wrote:Did anyone see me? I was one of the, what, eight different Axels? My chakrams(the weapons) were made out of duct tape and my coat had a ridiculously huge zipper... ^^;;

OMG!! AXEL!! I loved you! ^_^ *huggles*

Kyora wrote:If yo uwere at the KH photoshoot, I probably have your pic n_n

Hurray! I must see!!!

Help my eggs out with clicks! ^^

Kyora

Postby Kyora » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:01 pm

Ichigo Ikane wrote:
LiberiFatali wrote:Did anyone see me? I was one of the, what, eight different Axels? My chakrams(the weapons) were made out of duct tape and my coat had a ridiculously huge zipper... ^^;;

OMG!! AXEL!! I loved you! ^_^ *huggles*

Kyora wrote:If yo uwere at the KH photoshoot, I probably have your pic n_n

Hurray! I must see!!!

Here's a link to my gallery:
http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r61/ ... macon2006/
The KH ones are closer to the front. n_n;
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kyora&sclick=1]Image

ImageImageImage[/url]

Nana

Postby Nana » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:08 pm

Saturday I wandered around half the day as Nana Oosaki..... no one knew who I was *cries* But every one knew me as Summoner Yuna ^_^

Pikajane

Postby Pikajane » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:28 am

Hey...I was the only Misty there...does anyone remember me? I was running around with a Hiei and a Sakura/orothy.

Return to “2006 Memories”