The "OMG did you see me/them?" Thread.

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our second year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

KraZGurl

Postby KraZGurl » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:25 pm

I was the Shizune at the photoshoot on Saturday (later changed to Tomoe from samurai x) and on Sunday! Friday, I sat at my AA table all day in normal clothes. (I spent most of the time at my AA table.)

Oh, and did anyone see the kenshin saturday? That would be my fiancee. :3

fma_01_fan

Postby fma_01_fan » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:32 am

did anyone seee meee?!?!?!?!
i was the kairi cosplayer with the cardboard keyblade. :] i was in the masquerade, I BROUGHT SEXY BACK AND IM TOO SEXY FOR SORAA!! w00t w00t. L0l. xDD
..0h and my friend wanted to know if you all saw herr.. i was with her the whole time. she was the one that was Edward Elric on all three days and was handicapped Sora on Saturday and Sunday with the lifesaver[or whatever you call those things..] keyblade. so basically she was half Edward and half Sora. L0l.. sooo did anyone see her also?!?!?! x]
0hk 0hk 0hk, im sure someone saw the roxas doode, the one that was in that masquerade skit with the yaoi spanking wood sticks, L0l.. he was the one in the group[people cosplayed as characters from twilight town in KH2] on sunday with the OH YES! cookie thingyzz.. AHH! he is soo hott-t-t-t-t. I HUGGED HIM!! AHHHH!! i wanted to keep in touch with him afterwards but i was afraid to ask him for his screen name or something.. so if you are out there roxas doode and if you read this, PWEASEEE MESSEGE ME OR SOMETHINGG!!! I WANNA KEEP IN TOUCH!!! xDD
<b>[THE]</b>FullmetalAlchemist01FAN
~got it memorized..?

"If they ain't rockin', you roll."

theomusiii

Postby theomusiii » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:15 am

You know, there's a part of me that thought that there were too many KH and Nartuo cosplayers....but everyone was so GOOD, so I can't really complain...
I'm from another planet.
It's true.
Do you want to see my Spaceship?

The Commodore
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby The Commodore » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:37 am

There were so many great costumes! My mom took my friend and I and she was amazed with how into cosplaying people got and how much time they spent on their costumes. I've got some pictures from Saturday that I need to load to my computer. I didn't know about the con far enough in advance to cosplay this year, but I think next year I'll defiantely work something up.

I'm wondering if anyone saw me. I was there on Saturday and I was wearing a Fullmetal Alchemist shirt and carrying a black and grey backpack. I spent a lot of time in the arcade game room playing ITG2. I was pretty much the only person with a flash drive and it had some little things hanging off of it, including my 'The Commodore' name tag. I spent a lot of time in the dealer room as well. :D

Ichigo Ikane
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Ichigo Ikane » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:54 am

fma_01_fan wrote:did anyone seee meee?!?!?!?!
i was the kairi cosplayer with the cardboard keyblade. :] i was in the masquerade, I BROUGHT SEXY BACK AND IM TOO SEXY FOR SORAA!! w00t w00t. L0l. xDD
..0h and my friend wanted to know if you all saw herr.. i was with her the whole time. she was the one that was Edward Elric on all three days and was handicapped Sora on Saturday and Sunday with the lifesaver[or whatever you call those things..] keyblade. so basically she was half Edward and half Sora. L0l.. sooo did anyone see her also?!?!?! x]
0hk 0hk 0hk, im sure someone saw the roxas doode, the one that was in that masquerade skit with the yaoi spanking wood sticks, L0l.. he was the one in the group[people cosplayed as characters from twilight town in KH2] on sunday with the OH YES! cookie thingyzz.. AHH! he is soo hott-t-t-t-t. I HUGGED HIM!! AHHHH!! i wanted to keep in touch with him afterwards but i was afraid to ask him for his screen name or something.. so if you are out there roxas doode and if you read this, PWEASEEE MESSEGE ME OR SOMETHINGG!!! I WANNA KEEP IN TOUCH!!! xDD

OOoooh yeah!!! ^^ Lmao, I saw you dancing on youtube. ^^ I'm sad I couldn't see my older form dance.

ANyways, I was the KH1 Kairi-the only KH1 Kairi there on Saturday! ^^ Was my costume okay for a first-timer?
Help my eggs out with clicks! ^^

Gaysuke

Postby Gaysuke » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:34 pm

FullMetalNinja wrote:
Gaysuke wrote:
FullMetalNinja wrote:
Gaysuke wrote:i was the black outfit sasuke who put rainbow socks on for saturday night...then i was 'school girl' sasuke on sunday x3
I saw you~! Well, I saw the socks first. XD Rainbows compel me. I moved my line of view up and I was like, "omg it's a Sasuke~! With Rainbow socks! *cheers*" I woulda bounced over to say hi if you didn't look so busy. XD
Man, I wish I saw you on Sundayyyy~ Schoolgirl!Sasuke is win~ <3

<br>
hahah yayyy!~
me busy? wow... xD i didnt know i ever looked busy hehe
on sunday i kept being asked if i was sexynojutsu sasuke...::laughs:: my skirt was supposed to be 'school girlish'
awh well, i had the rainbow socks on sunday too
i think i remember seeing you as well, we should have talked! >_<
C:

XDDD SnJ!Sasuke is nowhere as adorable as actual male Sasuke in a skirt. Hands down. <3
Ah, I know we should of~~~ Well, we can talk now. :3 *glomp* XDDD

::laughs::
well...it would have been a lot cooler if i actually was a guy...but i tried to still look like a guy while in the skirt...so i guess that sorta counts.
yay ive been glomped!^.^
<3
Cosplaying Mamimi!

^____^ <3

FullMetalNinja

Postby FullMetalNinja » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:35 pm

Gaysuke wrote:
FullMetalNinja wrote:
Gaysuke wrote:
FullMetalNinja wrote:
Gaysuke wrote:i was the black outfit sasuke who put rainbow socks on for saturday night...then i was 'school girl' sasuke on sunday x3
I saw you~! Well, I saw the socks first. XD Rainbows compel me. I moved my line of view up and I was like, "omg it's a Sasuke~! With Rainbow socks! *cheers*" I woulda bounced over to say hi if you didn't look so busy. XD

<br>
hahah yayyy!~
on sunday i kept being asked if i was sexynojutsu sasuke...::laughs:: my skirt was supposed to be 'school girlish'
C:

XDDD SnJ!Sasuke is nowhere as adorable as actual male Sasuke in a skirt. Hands down. <3

well...it would have been a lot cooler if i actually was a guy...but i tried to still look like a guy while in the skirt...so i guess that sorta counts.
yay ive been glomped!^.^
<3
XDDDD I'm sure you looked amazing, even though not the same gender as our little Uchiha. I still wanted to see you. x3
Yes! Glompage! *glomps again* :3

fma_01_fan

Postby fma_01_fan » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:01 pm

Ichigo Ikane wrote:
fma_01_fan wrote:did anyone seee meee?!?!?!?!

OOoooh yeah!!! ^^ Lmao, I saw you dancing on youtube. ^^ I'm sad I couldn't see my older form dance.

ANyways, I was the KH1 Kairi-the only KH1 Kairi there on Saturday! ^^ Was my costume okay for a first-timer?

L0l. i remember you!!! chyeahh, your costume was gRRRRReat! I didn't think my costume was all that good.. i need bigger breasts. *cough* xDD i saw myself on youtube also. i look SOO MUCH like an idoit. it was my first time doing a masquerade skit. i was soo nervous. the video on youtube is titled "Kairi pimp dances" and i wasn't pimp dancing! unfortunately, the person that recorded it, didnt record my entire skit, cause the point of my skit was that i was too sexy for sora! :D so chyeahh..

what is pimp dancing anyways? xD
<b>[THE]</b>FullmetalAlchemist01FAN

~got it memorized..?

"If they ain't rockin', you roll."

susuwatari

Postby susuwatari » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:01 pm

How about me? I was the Tashigi that was with the Jango? I was also the one that almost won for Team Hentai in musical chairs on the Saturday Mario Party. :roll:

Gaysuke

Postby Gaysuke » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:11 pm

FullMetalNinja wrote:
Gaysuke wrote:
FullMetalNinja wrote:
Gaysuke wrote:
FullMetalNinja wrote:

<br>
hahah yayyy!~
C:

yay ive been glomped!^.^
<3
XDDDD I'm sure you looked amazing, even though not the same gender as our little Uchiha. I still wanted to see you. x3

awwww x3 thank youu <3 <3 <3
are you gonna by any chance be at ohayocon?
ill be there^.^
Cosplaying Mamimi!

^____^ <3

LeeFan2012

Postby LeeFan2012 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:03 am

Did anyone see me? I was a brown haired Rock Lee. If you took any pictures, could you post them? Because I've looked all over for me and the only pic with me in it, most of my body was covered by the plant guys costume. (I don't know his name... ._.;;)
Labeled as the "Free Hugs Rock Lee"
--Member of Live Action Mario Party '06 winning team! Team Hentai!--
[2009 Cosplay]
Rock Lee
Kaoru

FullMetalNinja

Postby FullMetalNinja » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:55 am

Gaysuke wrote:
FullMetalNinja wrote:
Gaysuke wrote:
FullMetalNinja wrote:
Gaysuke wrote:
FullMetalNinja wrote:

<br>
hahah yayyy!~
C:

yay ive been glomped!^.^
<3

awwww x3 thank youu <3 <3 <3>w< <3

I dont think I can go to Ohayocon ;__; I really wanna though, but I doubt my parental units will give me money. XDDDD
Last edited by FullMetalNinja on Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hikaruchan
Live Programming Staff
First Anime: Battle of the Planets / Gatchaman

Postby Hikaruchan » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:55 am

LeeFan2012 wrote:Did anyone see me? I was a brown haired Rock Lee. If you took any pictures, could you post them? Because I've looked all over for me and the only pic with me in it, most of my body was covered by the plant guys costume. (I don't know his name... ._.;;)

I have a pic that mght be you
http://www.icosplay.com/youma/dsc02184.jpg

LeeFan2012

Postby LeeFan2012 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:09 pm

Hikaruchan wrote:
LeeFan2012 wrote:Did anyone see me? I was a brown haired Rock Lee. If you took any pictures, could you post them? Because I've looked all over for me and the only pic with me in it, most of my body was covered by the plant guys costume. (I don't know his name... ._.;;)

I have a pic that mght be you
http://www.icosplay.com/youma/dsc02184.jpg

Yay! Thank you very much! *glomps*
Labeled as the "Free Hugs Rock Lee"

--Member of Live Action Mario Party '06 winning team! Team Hentai!--

[2009 Cosplay]

Rock Lee

Kaoru

LiberiFatali

Postby LiberiFatali » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:23 pm

Did anyone see me? I was one of the, what, eight different Axels? My chakrams(the weapons) were made out of duct tape and my coat had a ridiculously huge zipper... Image ^^;;

Return to “2006 Memories”