Gash~!

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our second year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Pikajane

Postby Pikajane » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:45 pm

OMG i'm sorry..... how could I EVER forget you? (supersweatdrop....hehe...) I just convenienlty placed the best for last! HOW could I EVER forget that traumatizing kissing pic between you and Ash? It still hurts.... Well...you are second to Ash. I cannot believe that I forgot you. Here---I will devote this whole post to Gary. Gary is the best cocky-corvette owning-cheerleader attracting-powerful pokemon rival that anyone can have....so that is why Ash got you to be his rival. Because you and Ash are the greatest rivalry EVER in the history of ALL anime. (In my opinion...I don't want to start an on-line scrap fight... :D ) How could I forget the awesome fannypackitude? Only Gary can pull that off. Not even Ash can pull it off. And I sure-as-crap can't pull of the fannypackitude.

Support the almighty fannypackitude!

cattycat

Postby cattycat » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:52 pm

Thank you! I was that Team Magma admin named Kagari from the Pokespecial manga. I love that picture with me and that Team Rocket grunt it was priceless!

I'm going to be Galactic Admin Mars from Diamond and Pearl for Friday so look for me. I'm happy you all liked my Kagari cosplay. The hood took a lot of tinkering to do!
Okay! I am 100% confirmed that I will be going to Youmacon one way or another. Look for me as Ana from Earthbound Zero and Splash Woman from Megaman 9 while you are there.

kalajessta

Postby kalajessta » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:26 am

Pikajane wrote:OMG i'm sorry..... how could I EVER forget you? (supersweatdrop....hehe...) I just convenienlty placed the best for last! HOW could I EVER forget that traumatizing kissing pic between you and Ash? It still hurts.... Well...you are second to Ash. I cannot believe that I forgot you. Here---I will devote this whole post to Gary. Gary is the best cocky-corvette owning-cheerleader attracting-powerful pokemon rival that anyone can have....so that is why Ash got you to be his rival. Because you and Ash are the greatest rivalry EVER in the history of ALL anime. (In my opinion...I don't want to start an on-line scrap fight... :D ) How could I forget the awesome fannypackitude? Only Gary can pull that off. Not even Ash can pull it off. And I sure-as-crap can't pull of the fannypackitude.

Aah, there we go. This year I'll be doing Season 1 Gary so hopefully everyone will recongize me then xD
http://kalajessta.deviantart.com

Youma Con 2008 Cosplays -
l [D.N.Angel] Krad l [Furuba] Hatsuharu l [Romeo x Juliet] Juliet l [Sailor Moon] Allen l [Yu-Gi-Oh] Pegasus l

cattycat

Postby cattycat » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:50 am

kalajessta wrote:
Pikajane wrote:OMG i'm sorry..... how could I EVER forget you? (supersweatdrop....hehe...) I just convenienlty placed the best for last! HOW could I EVER forget that traumatizing kissing pic between you and Ash? It still hurts.... Well...you are second to Ash. I cannot believe that I forgot you. Here---I will devote this whole post to Gary. Gary is the best cocky-corvette owning-cheerleader attracting-powerful pokemon rival that anyone can have....so that is why Ash got you to be his rival. Because you and Ash are the greatest rivalry EVER in the history of ALL anime. (In my opinion...I don't want to start an on-line scrap fight... :D ) How could I forget the awesome fannypackitude? Only Gary can pull that off. Not even Ash can pull it off. And I sure-as-crap can't pull of the fannypackitude.

Aah, there we go. This year I'll be doing Season 1 Gary so hopefully everyone will recongize me then xD

Yeah, you actually didn't wan't to do Season 1 Gary if I recall, because you didn't want to wear purple I guess the fanny pack made you a bit comfterble.

I hope people will see me as Mars from Diamond and Pearl and recognize me. If the Kagari fangirls did, then I obviously must be recognized with Mars because she is just sexy.
Okay! I am 100% confirmed that I will be going to Youmacon one way or another. Look for me as Ana from Earthbound Zero and Splash Woman from Megaman 9 while you are there.

Pikajane

Postby Pikajane » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:34 pm

Hi...it's misty again....I have not even made my costume yet...

I am anti-Gash....Ash is supposed to be all mine!

PS: May and Dawn keep your hands off Ash!
XP

KosaiYukito
Video Programming Staff

Postby KosaiYukito » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:59 pm

kalajessta wrote:Aah, there we go. This year I'll be doing Season 1 Gary so hopefully everyone will recongize me then xD

You were fine as Gary last year Kal XD I recognized you! <3
~:~ I got to kill Sailor Man for the 7th time! ~:~

Return to “2006 Memories”