Photo requests

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our second year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

EmoSasuke

Postby EmoSasuke » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:20 am

Hey guys, here's my album..
http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e93/S ... on%202006/
not many pictures yet, but that will definitely change. ^_^; For now, there's only some of the requested pictures up there. These include:
Felicias
Heartless (Great costume! ^_^ I have another one where Halloweentown Sora and Roxas are fighting you, and one of a Sephiroth fighting you, also. Just PM me or something if you want those, too!)
Aeris stabbing Sephiroth O_o
Sleepy Itachi and Naruto! <3
Temari and Ino
SnK Kankarou (****, I can't ever spell that)
and the Demyx licking his sitar (with another Demyx who is not).

Oh, and I have a TON of pictures of Auron, so I didn't know which ones to throw up there.. PM me or something and I'll send them to you.
<b>Animosity Cosplay </b>
Possible Youma 2009 Cosplays
- Halloweentown! Leon [Kingdom Hearts]
- Naoto Fuyumine [DOGS]
- Sailor Jupiter [PGSM]

EmoSasuke

Postby EmoSasuke » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:22 am

[quote="EmoSasuke"]Hey guys, here's my album..
not many pictures yet, but that will definitely change. ^_^; For now, there's only some of the requested pictures up there. These include:
Felicias
Heartless (Great costume! ^_^ I have another one where Halloweentown Sora and Roxas are fighting you, and one of a Sephiroth fighting you, also. Just PM me or something if you want those, too!)
Sleepy Itachi and Naruto! <3>_>

- Naoto Fuyumine [DOGS]

- Sailor Jupiter [PGSM]

FullMetalNinja

Postby FullMetalNinja » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:23 pm

EmoSasuke wrote:Hey guys, here's my album..
Felicias
Temari and Ino

Oh, and I have a TON of pictures of Auron, so I didn't know which ones to throw up there.. PM me or something and I'll send them to you.

OMFG. EmoSasuke. I LOVE YOU. FINALLY SOMEONE HAS A PICTURE OF ITACHI AND I. XDDD *glomps* Thank you so much~~~ <3333 We both really appreciate this~ ^o^

xchi0102x

Postby xchi0102x » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:38 pm

Hey Tsukasa cosplayer!,
I believe I found one of you on someone's. I hope this is it!
http://www.obscuredreality.com/
->Go to gallery and youmacon 06
->page 24
Sorry if it's not...
Youmacon Cosplay:
Mamimi (FLCL) Friday
Toboe (Wolf's Rain) Saturday
Namine (KHII) Sunday

EmoSasuke

Postby EmoSasuke » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:48 pm

FullMetalNinja wrote:
Felicias
Temari and Ino

OMFG. EmoSasuke. I LOVE YOU. FINALLY SOMEONE HAS A PICTURE OF ITACHI AND I. XDDD *glomps* Thank you so much~~~ <3333 We both really appreciate this~ ^o^

~glomped~ You're very welcome! You guys were so cute, I had to take a picture! <3

Also, the post that I posted after my initial post with the link (does that make sense?) didn't show the rest of my message. I had wrote that my pics also include the SnJ Kakashi, whom I have a few pictures of. My friend taking pics during the Naruto photoshoot (a girl in a pink/black lolita outfit) was absolutely in love with you - and for good reason! Loved your costume, really sexy!

- Naoto Fuyumine [DOGS]

- Sailor Jupiter [PGSM]

Mizuki101
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby Mizuki101 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:04 pm

xchi0102x wrote:Hey Tsukasa cosplayer!,
I believe I found one of you on someone's. I hope this is it!
http://www.obscuredreality.com/
->Go to gallery and youmacon 06
->page 24
Sorry if it's not...

xDD Sadly, that is me. For some reason, all the ones I can find are when I'm all red and tired. xDDD Thankies, though~ <3
I was Sealand all weekend, I had a flag!

xchi0102x

Postby xchi0102x » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:34 pm

Your welcome. I don't think the picture is bad at all though. XD tahaa, I could barely find any pictures of me either so don't feel sad.
Youmacon Cosplay:

Mamimi (FLCL) Friday

Toboe (Wolf's Rain) Saturday

Namine (KHII) Sunday

FullMetalNinja

Postby FullMetalNinja » Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:03 pm

EmoSasuke wrote:
FullMetalNinja wrote:
Felicias
Temari and Ino

~glomped~ You're very welcome! You guys were so cute, I had to take a picture! <3

Also, the post that I posted after my initial post with the link (does that make sense?) didn't show the rest of my message. I had wrote that my pics also include the SnJ Kakashi, whom I have a few pictures of. My friend taking pics during the Naruto photoshoot (a girl in a pink/black lolita outfit) was absolutely in love with you - and for good reason! Loved your costume, really sexy!
XDDD thanks again. <3333 Itachi-chan's really happy to finally have one too~

The Commodore

Postby The Commodore » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:12 am

I'm wondering if many people took photos or videos in the arcade game room on Saturday. I was playing ITG2 a lot and if anyone has pics/vids of me I'd like to see them. PM me if you think you might have caught me on film.

dottiness

Postby dottiness » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:43 pm

Felicias
Temari and Ino

Thanks!! I was the Temari, and my little sister was the Ino. Thanks so much for taking our pictures! ;]!!!

Hikaruchan
Live Programming Staff
First Anime: Battle of the Planets / Gatchaman

Postby Hikaruchan » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:26 am

dottiness wrote:hiiii! i was wondering if anyone has my picture? i know i had loads taken. i so felt like a celebrity. LOL.
i was the 2nd outfit temari, the only temari with a fan during saturday afternoon/night. [i came in late. xB] and well, my fan is preeeetty big. so i'm quite easy to notice.
i was also with a little girl ino, and a tall sakura with pink stripes in her hair. if you have our pics, please let me know! ;]! thanks!!

I think I have a pic of you in first batch I just uploaded - http://www.icosplay.com/youma/dsc02366.jpg

Roxas
First Anime: Digimon

Postby Roxas » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:57 pm

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has any pics from the cosplay.com photoshoot on sunday.Any would be appreciated,but I'd really like to find the one where we all fell asleep on each other....if you were there you know what I'm talking about.
Thankyou,
Roxy
ShortSpike Productions

www.facebook.com/shortspike

Shival

Postby Shival » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:10 pm

I was wondering if anyone by chance got a picture of one of the male nazi's in uniform with the red cat ears and tail. ^^; I know one person took a picture of it, someone who had 325087235 awesome crossplays, but I don't know who they are..

Mizuki101

Postby Mizuki101 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:32 pm

I'm looking for a picture of where in the hallway, the Organization 13 cosplayers were crushing the Sora cosplayer.
I was Sealand all weekend, I had a flag!

Awaken the Monster
First Anime: Sailor Moon or Dragonball Z

Postby Awaken the Monster » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:47 pm

yeah, I was wondering if anyone got a picture of me. I was a short haku with dark brown hair, I carried around a white bag, and I had a Konoha Headband instead of a Mist one.
Youma '15:
Robin (female): Fire Emblem: Awakening

Return to “2006 Memories”