Photo requests

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our second year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Nikolai
First Anime: Inuyasha

Photo requests

Postby Nikolai » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:51 pm

Looking for pictures of yourself or other Youmacon attendees? Ask here.

Previous requests before this thread was created were:

la_toute_petite wrote:Hey, everyone; I was one of the Lusts wandering the halls Saturday afternoon and evening. I'm hoping that someone might have some pictures of the myself and the other Lust, Greed, Wrath, or just of me singly? This was my first year cosplaying, and I'd really like to have a few of the nicer pictures for my photo album! This is the best one I had taken for me. Thanks to the Troy Hilton for their lovely curtains! :b

meruru wrote:I'm looking for a picture from Friday, I know a bunch of people took the picture so hopefully someone has it. There were 3 Felicia's friday (2 adults and 1 kid) I'm looking for the group picture of all of them together or any individual shots anyone has of them, thanks.

ozone_00 wrote:Yo,
I attended the con on Saturday and cosplayed Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist. At around noon I posed for some pictures with a girl cosplaying Ed Elrich near the main entrance. If anyone has any please post them or email them to me.
Thanks.

PyroSempai wrote:If anyone took a picture of that guy dressed as Riuichi (sp?) making out with that one guy can you post it? tankies

Csophae wrote:If anyone got a picture of the person who dressed as Pantsman (the guy with the boxer shorts on his head) send it to scott@vgcats.com. I sent him an email earlier about having seen Pantsman, but didn't get a picture. Pantsman is Scott's brainchild.

Kuna wrote:I was one of the three (?) Schrodingers. Err.. I dunno, gimme pictures of all three of us, please? xD Pictures of anyone I knew would be great too!

EnvyHiei wrote:I was cosplaying as Rukia on Saturday and I got my picture taken quite a bit so, if you were one of the people that took my picture, I would like a copy. Oh, I was the Rukia that was with a Tatsuki cosplayer most of the time and an Orihime and a Kenpachi the rest of the time.

Mizuki101 wrote:I cosplayed as Tsukasa (The younger one, there were two, one only came on Saturday, I came all the days), and I had my picture taken 28 times. x3 So, if you have it, E-mail me, please? <3

I Ate My Lava Lamp wrote:I know there are a lot of these threads. Forgive me for spreading the plague. n_n

I was wondering if anyone has a picture of me; I had pink hair, and I had people sign me after they glomped me. So, I was covered in signatures. A couple of people took my picture, so please post if you got one! Thanks! ^_^

Zrana wrote:Hi, I was the silly little heartless that was running around trying to steal people's hearts.

Sadly, I had no working camera and was only there for Saturday.

So... I know PLENTY of you people took my pictures, many actually did so multiple times.

Can I see some of those pictures? PLEASE??? Thankyou in advanced!

PS: Thanks for the heart Cait Sith! It really finished off my outfit! I hope you meant I could keep it because it's here with me in Indiana now. If not, we can make some arrangments for you to get it back. =D

Gaysuke wrote:if anyone has pictures of me id greatly appriciate it if you would post them, i dont have any of myself in costume xP
i was the black outfit sasuke, the one that had rainbow socks on saturday night and sunday : )

Tobi wrote:'eyo
Can anyone that has Akatsuki pictures post them here?
Thanks!!

Chieira wrote:I know several people got pics of the Itachi and Naruto asleep in the hallway. Mind posting them for me?

Also appreciated would be pictures of the same Itachi and Naruto along with a Sasuke. The Naruto MIGHT have been on a leash, depending on when you saw us. Thanks!

Kakashi wrote:Because Iruka was ME and Naruto was Son-Goku!

You know... We'd just like to have some of those. ;)

By the way! I loved you guys! You were all awesome!

And I want that Kakashi!!! *laughs*

Flower Girl wrote:Hi everyone,

I was in the Final Fantasy photoshoot on Saturday as the Aeris that gets stabbed in the back by Sephiroth.

I know quite a few people took pictures of that, but my friends couldn't (the battery in their camera died). If you have photos from that part of the shoot, could you PLEEEEEEASE upload them???? I'd be really grateful!

Thank you so much! :)
Last edited by Nikolai on Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

VanStrummer

Postby VanStrummer » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:52 pm

As many pictures as I was in, I never got any for myself.

Anybody take any pics of Gai Sensei?
Cosplaying:
Demon Inuyasha (Inuyasha)
Spike (Cowboy Bebop)
Ike (Fire Emblem/Smash Bros. Brawl)

Flower Girl

Postby Flower Girl » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:55 pm

I posted this over on the main memories page, but I'm looking for:

-Aeris getting stabbed in the back by Sephiroth from the FF Photoshoot.

My friends didn't have a working camera...so please let me know if you managed to get a shot of this! :)
Youmacon 2009:
Quistis (SeeD) - Saturday

Youmacon 2006: Aeris - FF7
Youmacon 2007: Elena - FF7

NPC

Postby NPC » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:58 pm

I know I only had 4 pictures taken of me (...that I know of >_>) BUT, if anyone got the NPC on film, send it my way. =D
/Companion Cube Head/

Miki_KM
First Anime: Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics, Sailor Moon

Postby Miki_KM » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:08 pm

Starfire pictures please! just pm them to me if you could, or pm the link, i don't want to crowd the thread.

Thank You!
KoriStarfire
(The user name I have on these forums pre-dates my cosplay days! #ImOld)

Fallen_Angel

Postby Fallen_Angel » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:08 pm

I cosplayed as Ritsuka from Loveless on Sunday but forgot to have my friend take a pic of my cosplay, so if anyone has pics of me could you please post it here or pm me?

tropiprinny

pics

Postby tropiprinny » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:47 pm

i was wondering if anyone has any pics of chris cason and the gluttony cosplayer since i didn't have my camera at the time.
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

KosaiYukito
Video Programming Staff

Postby KosaiYukito » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:50 pm

I cosplayed as Yue from Cardcaptor Sakura. If you guys could send any pictures of me, that's be great as I didn't actually get very many of my costume myself.

Especially the Gash pictures from Sunday in the Artist's Alley! That was so fun XD (If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry about it lol)
~:~ I got to kill Sailor Man for the 7th time! ~:~

Kyora

Postby Kyora » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:31 pm

Puahaha like most people I'm looking for a picture of myself... ^_^;

I was one of the Tifas (the one wearing pleather. ><All>_>;

On Friday, I spent most of my time with a girl wearing a Jack (the pumpkin king) hat and a Tohru (Fruits Basket) and a few other non-dressed up people. @_@;

On Saturday, I could've been found with one of the Cids (Final Fantasy), a girl wearing a Kuraneko hat, an Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist), Shizuru (Mai Hime), a Natsuki (Mai Hime), and a few other people.

Er... Thanks. ^^ Just PM me or better yet, email me?
gotxrice@gmail.com

ubersaurus

Postby ubersaurus » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:37 pm

Looking for any photos of the fellows running around Saturday night and Sunday afternoon in the chinese opera masks. If you saw them, you know the ones :D
"The drums, the drums, the drums, the never-ending drumbeat. Open me, you human fool. Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty! "

"Two minutes to Belgium!"

mo721x
First Anime: Final Fantasy & Digimon

Postby mo721x » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:39 pm

On Friday I was Reno from Advent Children, I had a Shinra Name tag on, or also to help out a light saber for his rod.

Saturday I was one of the many Axels, I suppose I could say I was hanging around with a Roxas and Sora and Aeris the whole time, Not sure how else to describe.

Sunday I was dressed in my Kokoro from DOA4, It was a pink Kimono with the huge wooden shoes, now I know this stood out.

Please just let me know if you happen to have a picture, I would love to see it thanks.
Youmacon 2012 plans
- - - - - -
Sesshomaru-Inuyasha
Tess-Children of Mana
Link(Ordon)-Twilight Princess
Bubblehead Nurse- Silent Hill
Belle-Beauty and the Beast

Check out our Cosplay Group
http://www.facebook.com/#!/ShortSpikeProductions

Mimette
Guest Relations Staff

Postby Mimette » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:49 pm

Found this thread right after posting my "looking for" thread.... bonehead moment of my evening. Anyhow a repeat of what was posted there:

There were a few different people that took photos of the four Rozen Maiden characters posed in the lobby of the hotel. I am looking for this picture if anybody has it! My husband was making a food run at the time and I didn't have my camera to take the photo but I really really would love to have a copy of it!

Brandon
Video Programming Staff
First Anime: Unico

Postby Brandon » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:14 am

I was Pantsman, Anyone who took pictures of me, could you e-mail them to Bumblebus_Prime@hotmail.com? My freind took a pic, but it turned out bad. Thanks to all who liked it.

StripperShikamaru

Postby StripperShikamaru » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:36 am

If anyone has the Jounin Shikamaru, the *only* inuyasha, and the FMA shoot, let me know ^^:: pm the links to me if you'd like... or could... or whatever is easier
Uhm... I guess I was stripping all weekend... >.>::
<.<:: I wasnt... really.
seriously. x.x::

if i talked to you more than once, email me/im me! ^^
Also... if you were at the inuyasha photoshoot, I want the video and pics. pm me! ;.;

Chieira

Postby Chieira » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:42 am

StripperShikamaru wrote:If anyone has the Jounin Shikamaru, the *only* inuyasha, and the FMA shoot, let me know ^^:: pm the links to me if you'd like... or could... or whatever is easier

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/ ... on1011.jpg

There you go, I hope that's what you were looking for. I was that random Itachi cosplayer who was fangirling over you. I have more pics of my friends and I hugging you, but I don't know if you want those. If you do, let me know.

Return to “2006 Memories”