Photos and con reports

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our second year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

User avatar
Meis
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:46 am
Location: Cloquet ,MN
Contact:

Postby Meis » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:45 pm

Oklahoma wrote:
Elemental wrote:My Youma photos are up on consplayers.com

http://www.consplayers.com/coppermine/t ... ?album=297

738 images:

ENJOY!


Here ya go. It was just a few posts back.

lol finaly i was waitin fer yer pics. woot
I am Stab Kitty
Stab kitty <3s you
Java Witness #2
PRAIsE HOJO!?

Mimette
Guest Relations Staff
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:32 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Contact:

Postby Mimette » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:32 pm

Oklahoma wrote:Being one of the people with a camera that you might have seen (I was not with the con but have been at others) I can say I took a lot and it is taking a while to process them all. I am currently in college so that takes most of my time. I took just under 1000 and am around half way through them. I know Elemental has hers up and The_Real_Link is working on his. He took around 3000 so it just takes a little while to get them done. Even if we only spend a couple of minutes on each one, 2 minutes times 1000+... Well you get the picture.

All I can say is they are coming.


I respect you guys greatly for even taking that many photos let alone taking the time to process all of those. That has got to be one hell of a job! I look forward to seeing them when they are ready. I can definitely wait a bit longer to see them as there have GOT to be some excellent shots in there for having taken so many.

User avatar
Shival
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Lake Village, IN
Contact:

Postby Shival » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:48 pm

Mimette wrote:
Oklahoma wrote:Being one of the people with a camera that you might have seen (I was not with the con but have been at others) I can say I took a lot and it is taking a while to process them all. I am currently in college so that takes most of my time. I took just under 1000 and am around half way through them. I know Elemental has hers up and The_Real_Link is working on his. He took around 3000 so it just takes a little while to get them done. Even if we only spend a couple of minutes on each one, 2 minutes times 1000+... Well you get the picture.

All I can say is they are coming.


I respect you guys greatly for even taking that many photos let alone taking the time to process all of those. That has got to be one hell of a job! I look forward to seeing them when they are ready. I can definitely wait a bit longer to see them as there have GOT to be some excellent shots in there for having taken so many.


Yes, thank you so much! ^^ I know Link's pictures are gonna be worth it, so then I can have some pictures of the hellsing photoshoot! Thanks for letting us know. ^^; Was getting a little worried seeing as it's been a month.

User avatar
Oklahoma
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:59 am
Location: Minnesota or Michigan depending on time of year

Postby Oklahoma » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:35 pm

Meis wrote:
Oklahoma wrote:
Elemental wrote:My Youma photos are up on consplayers.com

http://www.consplayers.com/coppermine/t ... ?album=297

738 images:

ENJOY!


Here ya go. It was just a few posts back.

lol finaly i was waitin fer yer pics. woot


Those are from Elemental not mine. I still have yet to finish processing them.

User avatar
Meis
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:46 am
Location: Cloquet ,MN
Contact:

Postby Meis » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:19 am

Oklahoma wrote:
Meis wrote:
Oklahoma wrote:
Elemental wrote:My Youma photos are up on consplayers.com

http://www.consplayers.com/coppermine/t ... ?album=297

738 images:

ENJOY!


Here ya go. It was just a few posts back.

lol finaly i was waitin fer yer pics. woot


Those are from Elemental not mine. I still have yet to finish processing them.

ah my bad :P
jus wondering, didja take any pics of teh room XD? i also hav yet to see me in any pic anywhere o,o yay for invisbibness cuz imma good ninja you jus dont kno ti yet.
I am Stab Kitty

Stab kitty <3s you

Java Witness #2

PRAIsE HOJO!?

User avatar
Ichigo Ikane
Posts: 412
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:57 pm
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Ichigo Ikane » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:10 pm

Hikaruchan wrote:I just finished uploading the rest of my pictures at http://www.icosplay.com/youma/youma2k6.html


AH!!! You're the one who took my picture just as I entered the door!!! ^_^ I feel so special!!! <3 Much love to you!!
Image
Help my eggs out with clicks! ^^

StripperShikamaru
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:14 pm
Contact:

Postby StripperShikamaru » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:27 pm

Oklahoma wrote:
Elemental wrote:My Youma photos are up on consplayers.com

http://www.consplayers.com/coppermine/t ... ?album=297

738 images:

ENJOY!


Here ya go. It was just a few posts back.


/is a dumbass.

yeah. >.>:: thanks XP
Uhm... I guess I was stripping all weekend... >.>::
<.<:: I wasnt... really.
seriously. x.x::

if i talked to you more than once, email me/im me! ^^
Also... if you were at the inuyasha photoshoot, I want the video and pics. pm me! ;.;

User avatar
Awaken the Monster
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:57 pm
First Anime: Sailor Moon or Dragonball Z
Location: Rochester Hills, MI
Contact:

Postby Awaken the Monster » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:11 pm

Hikaruchan wrote:I just finished uploading the rest of my pictures at http://www.icosplay.com/youma/youma2k6.html
Can I use this picture in my cosplay.com photo gallery?!?! ^_^ (I'm the Haku in the background giving the thumbs up! sign XP)
Youma '15:
Robin (female): Fire Emblem: Awakening

User avatar
Hikaruchan
Live Programming Staff
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:36 am
First Anime: Battle of the Planets / Gatchaman
Location: Kentucky
Contact:

Postby Hikaruchan » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:14 am

Awaken the Monster wrote:
Hikaruchan wrote:I just finished uploading the rest of my pictures at http://www.icosplay.com/youma/youma2k6.html
Can I use this picture in my cosplay.com photo gallery?!?! ^_^ (I'm the Haku in the background giving the thumbs up! sign XP)


I am perfectly fine with people using pictures I took of them. If you could list a photo credit to http://www.icosplay.com it would be appreciated.

User avatar
Awaken the Monster
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:57 pm
First Anime: Sailor Moon or Dragonball Z
Location: Rochester Hills, MI
Contact:

Postby Awaken the Monster » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:39 pm

Hikaruchan wrote:
Awaken the Monster wrote:
Hikaruchan wrote:I just finished uploading the rest of my pictures at http://www.icosplay.com/youma/youma2k6.html
Can I use this picture in my cosplay.com photo gallery?!?! ^_^ (I'm the Haku in the background giving the thumbs up! sign XP)


I am perfectly fine with people using pictures I took of them. If you could list a photo credit to http://www.icosplay.com it would be appreciated.
yay! ^_^ thanks.
Youma '15:
Robin (female): Fire Emblem: Awakening

User avatar
rpb3000
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: Cleveland
Contact:

Postby rpb3000 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:11 am

better late than never, eh? I posted a report on my LJ a while ago but never really noticed this thread.

rpb3000's con report
rpb3000
There is NO Absolute Reality!
Join <a href="http://sporc.bounceme.net/">SPORC</a>!

User avatar
mari-su
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:28 pm
First Anime: Pokemon
Location: Bowling Green, Ohio
Contact:

Postby mari-su » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:10 pm

Did anyone get a picture of me? I was cosplaying Tsuzuki from Yami No Matsuei and was walking around with a Hisoka. Did anyone get a photo of us?
Cosplay for Youmacon 2012 as of right now:
Jake English from Homestuck Mary from Ib
Image Image

Pickles of Appreciation
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:37 pm
Contact:

Postby Pickles of Appreciation » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:43 pm

http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o48/Pickles_of_Appreciation/YoumaCon%2006/

well those are my pics from YoumaCon 2006!
sorry for the late-ness of it :oops:
I'm updating it still
the wig-less, weapon-less Riku 8)

User avatar
Awaken the Monster
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:57 pm
First Anime: Sailor Moon or Dragonball Z
Location: Rochester Hills, MI
Contact:

Postby Awaken the Monster » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:57 pm

Pickles of Appreciation wrote:http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o48/Pickles_of_Appreciation/YoumaCon%2006/

well those are my pics from YoumaCon 2006!
sorry for the late-ness of it :oops:
I'm updating it still
Haha, I'm in like 5 photos of yours ^_^

I was the Haku with the Konoha headband! XD (http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o48/Pickles_of_Appreciation/YoumaCon%2006/?action=view&current=PB040040.jpg <-- The Haku on the right in this picture)[/url]
Youma '15:
Robin (female): Fire Emblem: Awakening

User avatar
Kyora
Posts: 1758
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:23 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Postby Kyora » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:11 pm

mari-su wrote:Did anyone get a picture of me? I was cosplaying Tsuzuki from Yami No Matsuei and was walking around with a Hisoka. Did anyone get a photo of us?

...fhdjskfalfhdjfs;
THERE WAS A TSUZUKI AND A HISOKA THERE AND I DIDN'T SEEE. T________T *whines and throws a mini-tantrum*
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kyora&sclick=1]Image
ImageImageImage[/url]


Return to “2006 Memories”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests