Guest Feedback 2013

Questions and info pertaining to convention invited guests of honor

Moderators: Bo, Public Moderators

cactusmomma
Guest Relations Staff
First Anime: Speed Racer

Guest Feedback 2013

Postby cactusmomma » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:48 pm

What'd you like, love, not like and nope? Let us (Kindly and constructively, please!) know!
Guest updates and random con shenaniganry: http://beegobuzz.tumblr.com

heavens-punisher
First Anime: either Voltron or Sailor moon

Re: Guest Feedback 2013

Postby heavens-punisher » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:40 pm

The guest List was actually very well done. D.C Douglas was sooo nice and so was jon st john and kyle Hebert. All in all i give the guest list a 8/10 but thats me. now as for next year since it will be Youmacon's tenth year. i say we go all out. lets get the guests people have been asking for and ill name a few and why ;)

Tara Strong: lets face it. Bronies, Teen Titans, Fairly odd parents. The List goes on and on. im actually suprised we havent gotton her yet lol

AVGN: we have gotton the NC twice since i been coming to youma but no AVGN. im actually curious why since the game room has old games that james could play with us. plus the panels and 18+ panels he could host would be gold

Angry Joe: Love him or hate him. you have to admit that joe has a name in gaming. he loves to interveiw and even play games. we could have him host the gaming tournaments. we could have him interveiw the attendees. maybe he could make it part of his channel. food for thought.

D.C Douglas and Roger Craig Smith: the voice of chris and wesker. what more could be said. what more CAN be said. the epicness alone would be remarkable

thats just a few and when the guest request for 2014 is out. ill give you a shopping list

Return to “Guests of Honor”