Youmacon 2013 Musical Guest Suggestions

Questions and info pertaining to convention invited guests of honor

Moderators: Bo, Public Moderators

Neopiate13
First Anime: Gundam Wing

Youmacon 2013 Musical Guest Suggestions

Postby Neopiate13 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:55 am

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I read the rules and regulations but i did not find this topic anywhere. I have a few suggestions about who I would like to see perform live at youmacon 2013 and i figured that you would as well. My suggestions in no way would be concrete and would love to hear your input as well. If you agree with any of my suggestions please comment in the form of (suggestion ____ +1) i will be tabulating these and putting them in my signature as i check this topic. Who knows, maybe if we get enough people wanting some or all of my suggestions we can put this through proper channels to see if they'll come to our con. I hope the name of the artist will and a brief description of each will be enough for you to check these artists out.

1st pick- mc chris- Nerd Rapper, often labelled nerdcore, with a variety of songs. Subject material ranging from star wars to batman. Some lyrics may be offensive but not too bad i think.

2nd pick- Anamanaguchi- Instrumental Chip Tune Band, did the soundtrack to the much beloved Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game. New album dropping in the spring of 2013. Being completely instrumental, I think they should play the Rave if it is returning.

3rd pick- I Fight Dragons- Electronic Rock, Think weezer+nintendo. Live shows always are amazing. they perform in dc superhero t-shirts and all of their catchy pop songs have classic nes sounds in them.
I am a man,
and I can change,
If I have to,
I guess.

divinelychaotic

Re: Youmacon 2013 Musical Guest Suggestions

Postby divinelychaotic » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:40 pm

Wrong place. But anyway, **** MC Chris: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments ... cert_last/
Read the OP and some of the comments.
http://i.imgur.com/0AWDd.png

Sally
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Sally » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:07 am

There is an official guest suggestion thread under the Guests sub forum. That would be the place to go.

Neopiate13
First Anime: Gundam Wing

Postby Neopiate13 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:41 am

Thank You for moving the topic i appreciate it. I've seen that mc chris thing. He apologized and over reacted. Everyone is capable of being a ****. If you find him to be unacceptable though I just found an artist i am currently addicted to. Name is Kitsune^2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdSu0fy_IUM
I am a man,
and I can change,
If I have to,
I guess.

Zimadonna
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Zimadonna » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:21 pm

The Protomen.

Return to “Guests of Honor”