Schedule

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our eighth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Schedule

Postby ki_chan » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:01 am

So who's already mapping out what all they want to do?
ki_chan

First Anime: Sailormoon

Re: Schedule

Postby BugBoy` » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:56 am

Me, me! However, I don't realy see anything that really gets me excited this year. =O Not disapointed, though, but optimistic. :D
2013 - Rory the Roman [Dr. Who], Raccoon Police Officer [Resident Evil] & N [Pokemon]
2012 - Hei [Darker than Black]
2011 - Gaara [Naruto Shippuden]
BugBoy`

First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby EdrickV » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:59 am

I've got most of the stuff I want to do planned out, though I'll probably try to research some more stuff (like panels) to see if they might be something I'd be interested in since I do have some empty spots.

Took a little time to get my schedule put into Outlook and synced to my phone though since my Android sync program wanted to be difficult. (I still can't get over the fact that android phones don't come with any sync software, that is such a basic thing that my previous PDAs/smartphones all had.)
Youmacon 2012 Pictures: viewtopic.php?p=266173#p266173
Youmacon 2012 Costumes:
FF1 Red Mage, Pokemon Scientist Trainer from B/W
Pictures include Pokemon, Final Fantasy, CLAMP, photoshoots and Misc. pics
EdrickV

First Anime: Robotech

Postby Roxasvsriku » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Saturday looks kinda disappointing if I'm looking at this right. Little Kuriboh's panel starts halfway through TFS's in a different room? Part of the reason I go is to see both of them and I'd hate to leave TFS's panel early. I wonder what Youmacon Abridged is though.

Still deciding what I want to do otherwise.
Roxasvsriku

Postby ki_chan » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Yeah they seem to go hand-in-hand for a lot of fans =/ I'ma have to make some sacrificing too, but that's typical. Can't ask the con the schedule according to all of our desires D:

I nerded up my own schedule haha. I made a chart, and just wrote down the times and location of all of the panels I'm interested in so I don't have to search through all of the other panels. I might print out an extra blank chart in case the schedule changes or in case I change my mind.

If anyone wants to use it, here it is lol. http://i.imgur.com/it2q8.jpg

It doesn't have room for full 24 hours, so I just went from 9AM to midnight, a realistic time I'd expect myself to be at the con. And it doesn't include Thursday.
ki_chan

First Anime: Sailormoon

Postby Sally » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Roxasvsriku wrote:Saturday looks kinda disappointing if I'm looking at this right. Little Kuriboh's panel starts halfway through TFS's in a different room? Part of the reason I go is to see both of them and I'd hate to leave TFS's panel early. I wonder what Youmacon Abridged is though.

Youmacon can never get it right
They go to each others' panels and everything. They have since 2009. And yet the scheduling team every single year messes something up. I made a thread about it but I wonder if there is an email address that I can send the complaint to.
Sally

Postby Roxasvsriku » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:53 am

Sally wrote:
Roxasvsriku wrote:Saturday looks kinda disappointing if I'm looking at this right. Little Kuriboh's panel starts halfway through TFS's in a different room? Part of the reason I go is to see both of them and I'd hate to leave TFS's panel early. I wonder what Youmacon Abridged is though.

Youmacon can never get it right
They go to each others' panels and everything. They have since 2009. And yet the scheduling team every single year messes something up. I made a thread about it but I wonder if there is an email address that I can send the complaint to.

Already posted in your thread about it, but here's the tweet from LK explaining he's not doing the YGOTAS Panel during the T4S 18+

https://twitter.com/yugiohtas/status/262291156371660800

Please fix this in the schedule, Youmacon staff.
Roxasvsriku

Postby mayuamarante » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Since my stupid printer printed out black and white, I decided to color code everything. Took me a whole day of course. :rotfl: Then I picked out different things I wanted to do, and thankfully Just about everything is at RenCen :clap:
Do or do not, there is no try. -yoda
mayuamarante

First Anime: inyuyasha

Postby RuryRuri » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:14 pm

Going to the ball, want to see Team FourStar, a Nabeshin panel, and maybe a yaoi panel or two. :)
RuryRuri

First Anime: Pokemon

Postby Hoshi » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:54 pm

Schedule changes will be included in an insert for the program guide, or updated at Con Ops. Yes there was some stuff that got missed, but as someone said, it's also very difficult to balance out available times, fandoms, and 18+ events. Please keep in mind that we as staff do not get paid to do what we do, and almost none of us are professionally trained for what we do (exception being most of Tech). We do the best that we can, but sometimes conflicts will happen.

Although as stated, LK and T4S's panels have been moved around.
Hoshi
Guest Relations Staff

Postby Sally » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Hoshi wrote:Schedule changes will be included in an insert for the program guide, or updated at Con Ops. Yes there was some stuff that got missed, but as someone said, it's also very difficult to balance out available times, fandoms, and 18+ events. Please keep in mind that we as staff do not get paid to do what we do, and almost none of us are professionally trained for what we do (exception being most of Tech). We do the best that we can, but sometimes conflicts will happen.

Although as stated, LK and T4S's panels have been moved around.

Yaaaay thank you :3

Do you happen to know when the panels will be? I can wait until Thursday to find out if I have to but if the information is allowed to be revealed then can it be made known? Not sure if LK has made an announcement on Twitter or anything but I can look for that as well.

Also I apologize for anything that I have said that was rude. I get paid to answer the phone for genuinely good people who say rude things to me out of frustration. I should know better.
Sally

Postby Jonzy2005 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:57 pm

I didn't even get a book when I went thru my line so my plans kind of vanished.
Jonzy2005

First Anime: Thumbalina

Postby EdrickV » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:05 pm

Jonzy2005 wrote:I didn't even get a book when I went thru my line so my plans kind of vanished.

Con Ops has programs, maps and update sheets.
Youmacon 2012 Pictures: viewtopic.php?p=266173#p266173
Youmacon 2012 Costumes:
FF1 Red Mage, Pokemon Scientist Trainer from B/W
Pictures include Pokemon, Final Fantasy, CLAMP, photoshoots and Misc. pics
EdrickV

First Anime: Robotech

Postby Time Lady Katie » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:16 pm

Quantities are limited. So if you have a program, count yourself lucky.
Youma 2014 Cosplays:
Raine, Tales of Symphonia
Chitose, YuruYuri
And Others

Host of: Lily Girls, Talk Yuri to Me, Atelier Juu and Katie
Time Lady Katie

First Anime: Sailor Moon <3

Return to 2012 Memories