VAT 2012 is looking for a few good staffers

Includes the AMV/Fan Video contest, the AMV Wars, and Fan Video panels.

Moderators: ngsilver, Public Moderators

ngsilver
Fan Art Theater DH
First Anime: Sailor Moon

VAT 2012 is looking for a few good staffers

Postby ngsilver » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Alright ya'll. It's that time of year again. It's when we all start getting geared up for the coming convention. Once again the VAT is in need of a few good people in order to join the ranks of Youmacon staff under the VAT department. For those of you interested in helping out your fellow con-goer this is a great opportunity to join the ranks of the men and women who help make sure the we put on a good show and see the inner workings of the con.

We are still in the process of defining all of the perks and and requirements for our staff. However here are a few of the things potential staffers should know:

- You will be required to put in a minimum of 20~24 hours of work for the department. Job duties span anywhere from providing content, assisting with setup/teardown, watching the room, and checking IDs/badges, and a lot more.
- You must be willing to work at all hours of the day/night during the convention as we are a 24 hour operation and need hands at all times.
- You will be provided with convention sponsored meals, rooming, and a badge.
- Other perks/requirements pending....

If this still sounds like something you're interested in then please shoot me a PM with any questions you have and some basic contact info (name, age, skype/aim/msn/email) and I will get in touch with you in order to start the interview process. (For legal reasons you must be 18 years of age or older in order to staff the convention)

This by no means will guarantee you a spot on the VAT staff or any other Youmacon department. Not everyone who applies will be right for the job, however our open spots are also on a first come first served basis. Once they have been filled they are gone. So the sooner you apply and start the interview process the better shot you will have at gaining a spot.

As always, if you have any questions feel free to let me know. I'm looking forward to the best year yet for Youmacon and can't wait to spend the convention with you making it happen!

Richard
First Anime: おとぎマンガカレンダー

Re: VAT 2012 is looking for a few good staffers

Postby Richard » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Neat.

ChibixOnigiri
First Anime: Dragon Ball / Sailor Moon

Re: VAT 2012 is looking for a few good staffers

Postby ChibixOnigiri » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:06 pm

are you still looking for staffers?
Uuuguu

Return to “AMVs and Fan Created Content”