Looking for Iron Editors for 05

Includes the AMV/Fan Video contest, the AMV Wars, and Fan Video panels.

Moderators: ngsilver, Public Moderators

ngsilver
Fan Art Theater DH
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Looking for Iron Editors for 05

Postby ngsilver » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:40 pm

Ok, from the looks of things the Iron Editor competition is a go. As such, we are in need of our Iron Editors.

So I'm making this announcement saying that anyone interested in being an iron editor should contact me.

The information I will need from you is:
    Name:
    Address:
    Email:
    When you will be ariving at the con:
    How long you plan to be at the con:
    Why you want to be an Iron Editor
If you are selected I will contact you personally with an extra copy of the rules and regulations guarding the contest itself.

Requirments of an Iron Editor:
    Editors will be required to bring their own editing equipment with them. Computer, monitor, Mouse, Keybord, headphones (it will be loud and you need to concentrate on the video).
    Editors are encouraged to bring some source footage and music with them.
    Editors need to have some experience with editing and know how to use their specific program.
    Footage will be supplied in .avi files in the huffy codec, so support for this codec is required.
    Editors need to be willing to miss the masqurade all together.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask. Please send your information to ngsilver@ngsilver.com or PM me.
Last edited by ngsilver on Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ngsilver
Fan Art Theater DH

Postby ngsilver » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:28 am

I will continue to take applications for those interested in competing as an Iron Editor until Friday, October 28th. After that point I will choose the Iron Editors, send out the emails to them with the rules and their itenerary for that evening.

ngsilver
Fan Art Theater DH

Postby ngsilver » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:11 pm

I know I had said that I would keep sign-up open until Friday of this week, but at the time I wasn't planning on being able to make it to Sugoi-con. Those plans have changed and I will now be out of town this weekend.

So, I'm closing Iron Editor signup.

As such, I have sent out the required info to my chosen Editors. Those of you who did not get chosen please keep in mind that there is always next year, and we can still use your help as a judge for the competition. If you are interested please drop me a line.

Congradulations to the editors chosen and lets get ready for a good fight ^^

Return to “AMVs and Fan Created Content”