I met someone at Youma but I dunno how to contact them T_T

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our first year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

I Ate My Lava Lamp
First Anime: Tenchi Muyo

I met someone at Youma but I dunno how to contact them T_T

Postby I Ate My Lava Lamp » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:42 pm

Okay...I was a Sanzo from Saiyuki....I had blondish bronze hair and I was semi tall..... and On Saturday late night/Early Sunday morning, I made a friend in the Gaming room. I believe he said his name was Norm... but I can't remember, seeing as it was two months ago. He was staff, too, if that helps. He had that little Pac-Man puppet thing....

Anyone know him? Can I get someway to contact him? Thanks! You'd really help me out! =)
Youma 2012: Minako/FeMC (Persona 3)

Nikolai
First Anime: Inuyasha

Postby Nikolai » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:44 am

That's <a href="http://www.youmacon.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=121">FlyingElf</a>. ^_^

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:12 pm

KYAHHH!!!! -glomps- THANK YOU!!!!

ChibiKitsune20

Postby ChibiKitsune20 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:25 pm

now now sanzo! it would be nice if you at least logged in before you started to glomp people : P
I remember the old days ¦<......

Miki_KM
First Anime: Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics, Sailor Moon

Postby Miki_KM » Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:15 pm

Ah Ha Ha Ha Ha! xD lol
KoriStarfire
(The user name I have on these forums pre-dates my cosplay days! #ImOld)

Cordelia LeFay

Postby Cordelia LeFay » Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:53 pm

I'm looking for a photographer that was at Youmacon. He was in his mid 20s (think), asian and wore black dress pants and a purple dress shirt. I gave him my info but he did not give me his. He told me he would be at Ohayocon, but I was unable to make it.

Does anyone know where I can find/contact him? I'd love to somehow get the photos he took of me!
For cosplay commissions, check out this link!
http://www24.brinkster.com/sithkittie/portfolio.html

Miki_KM

Postby Miki_KM » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:20 pm

Cordelia LeFay wrote:I'm looking for a photographer that was at Youmacon. He was in his mid 20s (think), asian and wore black dress pants and a purple dress shirt. I gave him my info but he did not give me his. He told me he would be at Ohayocon, but I was unable to make it.

Does anyone know where I can find/contact him? I'd love to somehow get the photos he took of me!
the same guy took pictures of me too! i gave him my info and i never heard back from him! how creepy! i kept telling him that i didn't want to end up somewhere weird or something but he just told me that it was for his personal collection. honestly how creepy was that guy? never getting back in touch with the people he photographed?
KoriStarfire

Cordelia LeFay

Postby Cordelia LeFay » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:15 pm

Miki_KM wrote:
Cordelia LeFay wrote:I'm looking for a photographer that was at Youmacon. He was in his mid 20s (think), asian and wore black dress pants and a purple dress shirt. I gave him my info but he did not give me his. He told me he would be at Ohayocon, but I was unable to make it.

the same guy took pictures of me too! i gave him my info and i never heard back from him! how creepy! i kept telling him that i didn't want to end up somewhere weird or something but he just told me that it was for his personal collection. honestly how creepy was that guy? never getting back in touch with the people he photographed?

Yeah, I know! I realize he didn't have a digital camera but still!

Ummph! Next time I am definitely going to ask for his info! (If I ever let them take my photo again...gr...)
For cosplay commissions, check out this link!

http://www24.brinkster.com/sithkittie/portfolio.html

Miki_KM

Postby Miki_KM » Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:22 pm

Cordelia LeFay wrote:
Miki_KM wrote:

Yeah, I know! I realize he didn't have a digital camera but still!

Ummph! Next time I am definitely going to ask for his info! (If I ever let them take my photo again...gr...)
Agreed!!!! *growl*
KoriStarfire

Return to “2005 Memories”