Youmacon music video with cosplay pictures used!

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our first year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

hathor_sg1x
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Youmacon music video with cosplay pictures used!

Postby hathor_sg1x » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:41 am

I got bored so I made a MV with the pictures I took from Youmacon AND after. It's been awhile since I made a video, and though windows movie makers isn't Adobe Premier -sigh- it will have to do lol.
If you guys would like me to make a longer one with more pictures I wouldn't mind it may take me awhile to do between work and other things, but I'll do it! So if you want me to use any of your own photo's please link me to them!

And one more note I have this on 2 servers since this file was already downloaded too many times and the 1st went down for a bit. Soooo with that rant out of the way...enjoy guys! ^_^

link 1: http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0FCY ... QOFX2F2ENU

link 2: http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1P1G ... NG72MA4M2I

Feedback?: YES PLEASE!

Mimette
Guest Relations Staff

Postby Mimette » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:23 pm

I wish I could view this but as a Mac user I can't as it is wmv format.... (finally got it to download but I am still willing to host it for you if you like).

Does anybody have the ability to convert it to another file format?

Medieval
Technical Staff
First Anime: Star Blazers

Postby Medieval » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:26 pm

Which format would you prefer? (not mov)

hathor_sg1x

Postby hathor_sg1x » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:25 pm

Mimette wrote:I wish I could view this but as a Mac user I can't as it is wmv format.... (finally got it to download but I am still willing to host it for you if you like).

Does anybody have the ability to convert it to another file format?

Evil macs *pokes them* If I knew I would help hopefully someone else knows how @.@. If you also want to host it that would be great ^_^ just leave me a link to the page

Mimette
Guest Relations Staff

Postby Mimette » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:32 pm

Medieval wrote:Which format would you prefer? (not mov)

Any format that is playable would be good but obviously wmv isn't playable for me.

Bill-kun

Postby Bill-kun » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:19 pm

Hey, that is an awesome video! It reminds me of the ones I made this summer of my friends and I at the Star Wars Episode III theater premiere and the Ren Fests. ^_^

% set Video(music) = Great_Job!
"Geekdom: The Anti-Drug."
Costumes: Indiana Jones, Tolkien elf, Ep. 1 and 4 Obi-Wan , Ep. 4 Luke, Ep. 6 Palpatine, schoolboy Shinji from Evangelion, plug suit Shinji, Gendou, Keitarou from Love Hina.

hathor_sg1x

Postby hathor_sg1x » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:32 pm

Bill-kun wrote:Hey, that is an awesome video! It reminds me of the ones I made this summer of my friends and I at the Star Wars Episode III theater premiere and the Ren Fests. ^_^

% set Video(music) = Great_Job!

Thanks Bill-kun! I'm glad you liked it ^_^ I had to do something like this in high school for creative video so I figured why not give it a go again? So I did. I wish I had the correct pc software to have adobe and such, I would love to get back into that program again.

Medieval
Technical Staff

Postby Medieval » Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:30 pm

Mimette wrote:Any format that is playable would be good but obviously wmv isn't playable for me.

Kay I'm doing a convert now to a avi in the xvid codec for video and mp3 audio. It'll be about another hour or so before the conversion is done, then I can check the file size to make sure something strange didn't happen.

After that I'll need to upload somewhere for hosting, unfortunately I don't have a host of my own to use for this.

Medieval
Technical Staff

Postby Medieval » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:26 pm

Came out a little on the large size, tweeking the encode settings a little.

Unfortunately I won't be able to u/l it anywhere until monday, as I'm going to be very busy this weekend packing the contents of a townehouse for a move.

Edit:

Got it down from 54 Meg in size to 26.1 Meg, so who wants to host the thing?

The-Real-Link
Media Staff
First Anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion

Postby The-Real-Link » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:52 pm

That's really cool. Quite a bit of the music you put in seemed to sync with the characters / photo poses quite well!

Thanks for sharing :)
The-Real-Link!!
Ceiling Cat

hathor_sg1x

Postby hathor_sg1x » Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:26 pm

Thanks Link ^_^ I was debateing what song to use I was going to use something random but I figured the Phantom worked for me. Only problem was figureing out how to overlap the song so it could blend to the end a bit and from that point go on ahead to finish it. I may do it again with more wide spread pictures from people at the con if they want it done, speaking of con and such I have to promote the LiveJournal group I made for it lol

Mimette
Guest Relations Staff

Postby Mimette » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:56 am

Medieval wrote:Came out a little on the large size, tweeking the encode settings a little.

Unfortunately I won't be able to u/l it anywhere until monday, as I'm going to be very busy this weekend packing the contents of a townehouse for a move.

Edit:

I am already hosting the other one, so I don't mind hosting this one as well ^_^

Medieval
Technical Staff

Postby Medieval » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:52 am

Mimette wrote:
Medieval wrote:Came out a little on the large size, tweeking the encode settings a little.

Edit:

I am already hosting the other one, so I don't mind hosting this one as well ^_^

Ok :)
PM me where do I need to send it.

schnuth

Postby schnuth » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:02 pm

Hey I'm in the video... cool! :) I'm the guy who was cosplaying as Maes Hughes from FMA. Nice job!

Aaron

Medieval
Technical Staff

Postby Medieval » Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:29 pm

For anyone that was having trouble viewing the wmv version, I did a quick convert to avi xvid format mp3 audio, its avalable here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8KOB1R7J

Return to “2005 Memories”