Deleted Email

Questions on registering for the convention? Find info here!

Moderators: Greyshift, Public Moderators

Dominique Riddle
First Anime: Attack on Titan

Deleted Email

Postby Dominique Riddle » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:54 pm

So I ordered my badge back in march (I believe) for the early bird special and recieved my badge information via email. Since then those emails have been deleted and I've been trying desperately to get them back. I emailed registration, contacted the facebook admin (who told me to try registration again, both times I have not gotten a reply), checked the forums for others who had this problem last year (they were refered to a KellyLSB, who I sent a few messages unanswered but she hasn't be on since august of last year), can anyone help me?

okidokiloki
First Anime: dragon ball z

Re: Deleted Email

Postby okidokiloki » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:37 pm

tried contacting registration twice a while ago. Never got a response. Good luck.
"So...when do we start?"

Rest of 2015 line up
Windsor Comicon - Link from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Grand Rapids Comic Con - Abraham Van Brunt
Youmacon - Princess Captain America and the Great Fairy-Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask

ngsilver
Fan Art Theater DH
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby ngsilver » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:10 am

KellyLSB wrote the registration system we have used in the previous years, but has no control over the system we use now and is unable to help.

As for your issue at hand, all I can say is to keep trying Registration. Only Reg has access to the reg system to check on things like this. Try PM'ng Greyshift directly.

Dominique Riddle

Postby Dominique Riddle » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:10 am

Okay thanks, I'll try contacting Greyshift and if that doesn't work then I'll continue to bug registration.

Dominique Riddle

Postby Dominique Riddle » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:57 am

Update:

I got the Eventbite app and registered with the email I bought the ticket with. My ticket showed up instantly with a qr code. Thanks again everyone!

Return to “Convention Registration”