Badge Upgrade?

Questions on registering for the convention? Find info here!

Moderators: Greyshift, Public Moderators

iheartspoonshine

Badge Upgrade?

Postby iheartspoonshine » Wed May 02, 2012 1:10 am

Sorry if this was answered anywhere else. I couldn't find anything related to a badge upgrade since 2007.
I was just wondering if it's at all possible with the new system and whatnot if you could upgrade a regular 3 day badge to a platinum by paying the difference, or if getting a refund and re-registering is the best mode of action. Thanks so much in advance!

2012 Plans: Lolita Blue, Blue, Formal Blue (obviously I really like to cosplay Blue, lol) Ran Mao, Ms. Swan.

KellyLSB
Webmaster
First Anime: KashiMashi

Re: Badge Upgrade?

Postby KellyLSB » Tue May 08, 2012 2:01 pm

We only offer refunds within 15 days of the initial purchase. We have had requests of doing badge upgrades, and it has been something I have been considering taking the time to do. Unfortunately I have been rather busy lately and have not gotten around to it. It will probably be available sometime around early to mid june.

[Edit] A bit more on this.

How this will work is your going to have a upgrade section, where you will enter your confirmation code. The code will then load up your badge and let you upgrade to any badge (of greater or equal value) that is available at the present time by paying the difference + a $2 upgrade fee.

Ex #1. If you bought a New Years Special (for $45) and decide to upgrade to platinum* now ($120), you will pay $77 for the upgrade, *AND* LOSE New Years Special status.
Ex #2. If you bought a Regular 3-Day (for $50) and decide to upgrade to platinum now ($120), you will pay $72 for the upgrade.

*Note you will only be able to upgrade to badges that are available at the present moment. Meaning if you are a New Years Registree then you CANNOT upgrade to a New Years Platinum.
Youmacon 2013 Webmaster & Registration Engineer
http://kellybecker.me | webmaster@youmacon.com

Return to “Convention Registration”